Iveta Benesova Photos Thread - Page 52 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 20th, 2010, 02:46 PM   #766
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of
Re: Iveta Benesova Photos Thread

eeeew. Reminds me of blue stringy icing on a lemon-lime cake ...
was never fond of frills and ruffles around neck and shoulders

photo credit Richard van Loon

Last edited by Yellow Moon : Oct 24th, 2010 at 09:56 PM.
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 20th, 2010, 07:46 PM   #767
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute

She must be unsponsorised now.

I don't know why Reebok dumped her, she looked fantastic in these dresses.

Maybe she's with Nike afterfall, she was wearing the red/pink version in Doubles :
http://www.flickr.com/photos/53464804@N03/5106135822/

It would make sense as many Czechs girls are with Nike.

Last edited by Wiggly : Oct 23rd, 2010 at 06:03 PM.
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2010, 09:47 PM   #768
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

Time to chill out: end of season for Iveta, hopefully not the end of conquered titles ...

photo credit CKr on Flickr
Old Oct 25th, 2010, 01:24 PM   #769
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute

More from Luxembourg :

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ravanloon/5111350859/

Still no photos from the final. Must've ran away with that bottle of wine and is drinking it in the Maldives right now.

EDIT :
http://www.bglbnpparibas-open.lu/fr/gal_sunday2.php
Seemed to be in quite an happy mood.

A short video, + photos. Crushing these magnificient groundstrokes as usual.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ravanloon/5118859146/

Last edited by Wiggly : Oct 28th, 2010 at 11:39 PM.
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2010, 02:11 PM   #770
country flag Rhémila

Rhémila is a splendid one to behold Rhémila is a splendid one to behold Rhémila is a splendid one to behold Rhémila is a splendid one to behold Rhémila is a splendid one to behold Rhémila is a splendid one to behold Rhémila is a splendid one to behold Rhémila is a splendid one to behold Rhémila is a splendid one to behold Rhémila is a splendid one to behold Rhémila is a splendid one to behold

Last edited by Rhémila : Nov 11th, 2010 at 05:23 PM.
Rhémila is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2010, 02:34 PM   #771
country flag Yellow Moon

I would vote for these best-of-the-year On-Court and Off-Court pics from 2010:

Old Nov 13th, 2010, 04:54 PM   #772
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sure it's been posted before but I came across this photo just a minute ago and it deserves to be posted again. I think in terms of these potrait shots, Iveta definitely comes across as one of the most, if not, the most photogenic player on the tour.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2011, 04:16 PM   #773
country flag Yellow Moon

One pic from Brisbane. photo credit to paddynapper on Flickr:

On their way to Sydney finals today. Third three-setter in a row!

credit: Warren Keir

Last edited by Yellow Moon : Feb 9th, 2011 at 08:41 PM.
Old Jan 14th, 2011, 12:43 PM   #774
country flag Rhémila

Rhémila is a splendid one to behold Rhémila is a splendid one to behold Rhémila is a splendid one to behold Rhémila is a splendid one to behold Rhémila is a splendid one to behold Rhémila is a splendid one to behold Rhémila is a splendid one to behold Rhémila is a splendid one to behold Rhémila is a splendid one to behold Rhémila is a splendid one to behold Rhémila is a splendid one to behold

Rhémila is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2011, 03:23 PM   #775
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Paris Indoors 2010

Monterrey 2010

Tokyo 2010

Sydney 2011

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2011, 03:26 PM   #776
country flag Yellow Moon

pretty impressive. Happy to see 'er smile!
Old Jan 20th, 2011, 10:07 AM   #777
country flag bad_angel_109

bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute

kiri and iveta were practicing together this morning...right next to each other which i thought was strange

twitter
AO pics on tumblr
bad_angel_109 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2011, 05:39 PM   #778
country flag Yellow Moon

after R2 agst Kirilenko: "feelin' good..."
Old Jan 28th, 2011, 10:27 PM   #779
country flag Yellow Moon

nice moments from the early rounds:

Old Feb 9th, 2011, 10:55 PM   #780
country flag Yellow Moon

Paris Indoor R1:

from wtatour.ru
and one from Dubai:

Last edited by Yellow Moon : Apr 13th, 2011 at 05:10 PM.