Iveta Benesova Photos Thread - Page 50 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 16th, 2010, 01:03 PM   #736
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Iveta Benesova Photos Thread

Iveta looks great!

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 16th, 2010, 01:14 PM   #737
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

tried to post Iveta´s photos from Prague Open but unfortunately they are too large... I´m so lazy to cut them....
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2010, 12:15 AM   #738
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute

She means business.
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2010, 09:13 PM   #739
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute

Here's two more from Marc-André Gauthier via the Rogers's Cup Facebook.

Old Aug 18th, 2010, 01:56 AM   #740
country flag Wiggly

Her best shots ever:

Old Aug 18th, 2010, 03:14 PM   #741
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

She doesn't smile all that often, but when she does . I think she looks a little stronger than in previous years too, a good thing.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2010, 04:38 AM   #742
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

Head down form today's spanking by cake ...
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2010, 04:53 AM   #743
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Bigger and untagged versions of the moments just after defeating JJ.

HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2010, 09:20 PM   #744
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

some more from R2 and following press conference. (Photo credit: Mariya Konovalova)

there is a dozen or more there from the match too

"... don't mess with me now..."

Last edited by Yellow Moon : Sep 9th, 2010 at 03:09 PM.
Old Aug 31st, 2010, 09:36 PM   #745
country flag ufon1973

ufon1973 is a glorious beacon of light ufon1973 is a glorious beacon of light ufon1973 is a glorious beacon of light ufon1973 is a glorious beacon of light ufon1973 is a glorious beacon of light ufon1973 is a glorious beacon of light ufon1973 is a glorious beacon of light ufon1973 is a glorious beacon of light ufon1973 is a glorious beacon of light ufon1973 is a glorious beacon of light ufon1973 is a glorious beacon of light

hope this pic is posted for the first time in this forum http://www.ahaonline.cz/cz/sport/470...nesprso_4x.jpg

Last edited by ufon1973 : Aug 31st, 2010 at 09:43 PM.
ufon1973 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2010, 12:44 AM   #746
country flag Yellow Moon

here a first pic of Iveta at USOpen, courtesy of robbiesaurus on Flickr:

(re: post #746 yes ufon, we've seen the "work" of ex-bf, Lukas Vrtilek)
Old Sep 1st, 2010, 06:25 AM   #747
country flag ufon1973

ufon1973 is a glorious beacon of light ufon1973 is a glorious beacon of light ufon1973 is a glorious beacon of light ufon1973 is a glorious beacon of light ufon1973 is a glorious beacon of light ufon1973 is a glorious beacon of light ufon1973 is a glorious beacon of light ufon1973 is a glorious beacon of light ufon1973 is a glorious beacon of light ufon1973 is a glorious beacon of light ufon1973 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Moon View Post
(re: post #746 yes ufon, we've seen the "work" of ex-bf, Lukas Vrtilek)
is there any better (bigger) version of this picture?
ufon1973 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2010, 08:18 PM   #748
country flag Wiggly

This isn't the kind of photo you print in XXL sizes.
Old Sep 2nd, 2010, 09:32 PM   #749
country flag Yellow Moon

Another good one from R1, USOpen:

photo credit: kwsnyc o flickr

" ... concentrate too hard ..."

Last edited by Yellow Moon : Sep 9th, 2010 at 03:12 PM.
Old Sep 21st, 2010, 03:33 PM   #750
country flag Yellow Moon

from yesterday's match agst Makarova, from Seoul official tournament website:

.. ah well, life is full of ups and downs. As long as each down is followed by an up, life is OK .