Iveta Benesova Photos Thread - Page 48 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 8th, 2010, 11:00 PM   #706
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Iveta Benesova Photos Thread

Against Lepchoko, Manolo Santana Court.
Hopefully she'll play on it again this week!
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 10th, 2010, 08:43 PM   #707
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

Against Brianti, Madrid qualies R2
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2010, 06:41 PM   #708
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute

When is she getting a new outfit?
Old May 12th, 2010, 10:18 PM   #709
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

Noticed Iveta's right leg was all taped-up in R1 agst Dominika: photo credit to Manuela Davies

Old May 18th, 2010, 07:06 PM   #710
country flag Yellow Moon

Warsaw must have been awfully cold today: three shirts and leggin's to play in the morning . No wonder Iveta prefers the (sub-)tropics :

brrr..
Old May 31st, 2010, 12:22 AM   #711
country flag Wiggly

http://www.photoshelter.com/search?I..._AND=t&x=0&y=0

New pics from past events.
Old May 31st, 2010, 08:33 AM   #712
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute

I posted my RG pics in GM which include pics of Iveta.

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2010, 08:35 AM   #713
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the photos!

Dare I ask how Iveta was playing? I imagine not very well!

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2010, 08:38 AM   #714
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....9&postcount=20

Here are DG's photos.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
Old May 31st, 2010, 08:46 AM   #715
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for linking them... I hope everyone can see them still. I was getting close to my limit for the month on photobucket (it will reset on the 7th June).

Ehm yeah she wasn't playing very well in singles (some of the pics were from dubs, she wore the same outfit) she was getting frustrated really easily (well OK it is Iveta, but still...) and it just looked like if she didn't win the point in the first few shots she just kinda thought "stuff it" (again, it is Iveta). It's funny how pretty much all of the Czech girls tend to be headcases. They can pull out a good week occasionally and then have some really crap weeks.

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2010, 10:24 PM   #716
country flag Wiggly

Thanks DG! Another great set of photos!

Yeah, she missed her chance at a deep run but that's Iveta, nothing surprising here.

Hopefully it will click on grass this year, she has the flat shots and a good net game, don't know why she sucks so much on that surface.
Old Jun 1st, 2010, 10:46 AM   #717
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

I agree. I don't understand why she does so poorly on grass. She can produce some good one-two punches and her flat groundies seem to be more suited to grass, than clay.

I think she's only won four main-draw matches on grass in her career, which includes a victory against Castano

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Jun 24th, 2010, 09:04 PM   #718
country flag Yellow Moon

nice pic of Iveta at Roland Garros (i think), courtesy olivier b.
Old Jul 7th, 2010, 04:26 PM   #719
country flag Yellow Moon

Despite sub-par performance in singles, Iveta had a decent Wimbledon playing 9 matches and reaching QF in mixed doubles, loosing to eventual champions.

photo courtesy (left): MBM, general messages forum, (right): "Absolutely the best serving stance ever!" by Slim Studios, on Flickr

Last edited by Yellow Moon : Aug 14th, 2010 at 06:54 PM.
Old Jul 8th, 2010, 11:27 AM   #720
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

I've just compiled all of my Iveta photos and I've put them into one photo album.

http://picasaweb.google.com/nevets11...LzSysWqtoOLJA#

Prague '09, Paris, Barcelona and Wimbledon '10.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote: