Iveta Benesova Photos Thread - Page 47 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 14th, 2010, 11:55 AM   #691
country flag Rhémila

Rhémila is a splendid one to behold Rhémila is a splendid one to behold Rhémila is a splendid one to behold Rhémila is a splendid one to behold Rhémila is a splendid one to behold Rhémila is a splendid one to behold Rhémila is a splendid one to behold Rhémila is a splendid one to behold Rhémila is a splendid one to behold Rhémila is a splendid one to behold Rhémila is a splendid one to behold
Re: Iveta Benesova Photos Thread

Iveta at the tennis clinic in Barcelona

Rhémila is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 16th, 2010, 03:54 PM   #692
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

last match in Barcelona, photos courtesy laurastorm on Flickr:

Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2010, 07:30 PM   #693
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute

She should focus on the positive side as she was killing Shvedova during the rallies.
Just fix that serve and believe in yourself.

It's clay and she's better than 80-90% of the top 100 on that surface.

Last edited by Wiggly : Oct 22nd, 2010 at 05:45 PM.
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18th, 2010, 09:19 PM   #694
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

At least Iveta is starting to show at bit more skin again with her outfits

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2010, 11:12 PM   #695
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Iveta training in Barcelona.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
Old Apr 24th, 2010, 11:20 PM   #696
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute

She's not wearing skin tight pants/shorts.

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2010, 11:26 PM   #697
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Benesova/Foretz vs. Cabeza Candela/Pous Tio. I notice Foretz was also wearing Reebok (not sure if she's sponsored by them or if she was just wearing their clothes) but I guess the partnership makes a little bit more sense then

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Apr 24th, 2010, 11:26 PM   #698
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

^^Not impressed Foretz just missed a very easy volley...

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Apr 24th, 2010, 11:28 PM   #699
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchieGirl View Post
She's not wearing skin tight pants/shorts.
See the first photo of my next post But still, she has been dressing very conservatively by her standards this year.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Apr 24th, 2010, 11:42 PM   #700
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Benesova vs. Kvitova

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Apr 25th, 2010, 08:24 AM   #701
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Benesova vs. Cirstea

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Apr 25th, 2010, 11:31 AM   #702
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevetssllim View Post
See the first photo of my next post But still, she has been dressing very conservatively by her standards this year.
Yeah but during a match under a skort, then it's expected, but in training the players don't usually wear their skirts/dresses yet Iveta usually still wears the skin tigh shorts.

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2010, 09:03 PM   #703
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Doubles in Fes. I wonder if they will team up in Estoril next week?

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old May 2nd, 2010, 07:48 AM   #704
country flag Rhémila

Rhémila is a splendid one to behold Rhémila is a splendid one to behold Rhémila is a splendid one to behold Rhémila is a splendid one to behold Rhémila is a splendid one to behold Rhémila is a splendid one to behold Rhémila is a splendid one to behold Rhémila is a splendid one to behold Rhémila is a splendid one to behold Rhémila is a splendid one to behold Rhémila is a splendid one to behold

Iveta was only the second player this year (after Serena Williams) to win both singles and doubles title

Rhémila is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2010, 07:43 AM   #705
country flag spielmacher

spielmacher is just really nice spielmacher is just really nice spielmacher is just really nice spielmacher is just really nice spielmacher is just really nice spielmacher is just really nice spielmacher is just really nice spielmacher is just really nice spielmacher is just really nice spielmacher is just really nice spielmacher is just really nice

goooood