Iveta Benesova Photos Thread - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 23rd, 2007, 06:32 PM   #151
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of
Re: Iveta Benesova Photos Thread

Here is Miami Q1 pic (courtesy tennis.info) of iveta in her trademark hip-hugger miniskirt:

( seems even smaller than the one that captivated an entire nation last year
http://nationmultimedia.com/2006/04/...t_30002527.php)
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 23rd, 2007, 09:31 PM   #152
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute

That's a SHORT dress
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2007, 02:39 AM   #153
country flag Ilikebigboobies

Ilikebigboobies has a reputation beyond repute Ilikebigboobies has a reputation beyond repute Ilikebigboobies has a reputation beyond repute Ilikebigboobies has a reputation beyond repute Ilikebigboobies has a reputation beyond repute Ilikebigboobies has a reputation beyond repute Ilikebigboobies has a reputation beyond repute Ilikebigboobies has a reputation beyond repute Ilikebigboobies has a reputation beyond repute Ilikebigboobies has a reputation beyond repute Ilikebigboobies has a reputation beyond repute

We dont get to see enough pictures of Iveta.

Gisela Dulko. Forever.

Also I like Rena.
Proud hater of Sharapova.
Ilikebigboobies is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2007, 02:12 AM   #154
Niunia

Niunia has a reputation beyond repute Niunia has a reputation beyond repute Niunia has a reputation beyond repute Niunia has a reputation beyond repute Niunia has a reputation beyond repute Niunia has a reputation beyond repute Niunia has a reputation beyond repute Niunia has a reputation beyond repute Niunia has a reputation beyond repute Niunia has a reputation beyond repute Niunia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~lollipop_guy~ View Post
We dont get to see enough pictures of Iveta.

Hi all!
I took some pictures in Miami, hope you like them that photos are from her traning, she was traning with L.Safarova

Niunia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2007, 06:46 AM   #155
country flag Kai

Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the pics niunia
Kai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2007, 02:34 PM   #156
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much !

BTW, anyone noticed the thigns Iveta has in her mouth? Like teen-orthodontical thing, don't know how ot say it in English?
Old Mar 25th, 2007, 06:09 PM   #157
country flag Kai

Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Iveta Benesova Photos Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggly View Post
Thanks so much !

BTW, anyone noticed the thigns Iveta has in her mouth? Like teen-orthodontical thing, don't know how ot say it in English?
yes I was thinking the same but I never saw it before at any pictures
Old Mar 25th, 2007, 07:00 PM   #158
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute

Its called braces

I am surprised of it too, had the damn things years ago as well

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2007, 11:30 PM   #159
country flag Wiggly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai View Post
yes I was thinking the same but I never saw it before at any pictures
I think it's new. Maybe she got it during the seson end break?
Old Mar 27th, 2007, 08:27 PM   #160
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

From Miami R2, agst Martina Hingis

Last edited by Yellow Moon : Sep 16th, 2009 at 03:41 PM.
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2007, 05:29 AM   #161
country flag Anahi

Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold

Finaly some of my photos hehehe

Ksenia Pervak - Caroline Wozniacki - Tamaryn Hendler
Alizé Cornet - Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova - Mathilde Johansson

Anahi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2007, 05:30 AM   #162
country flag Anahi

Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold

Ksenia Pervak - Caroline Wozniacki - Tamaryn Hendler
Alizé Cornet - Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova - Mathilde Johansson

Anahi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2007, 05:36 PM   #163
country flag Kai

thanks anahi the pics are great
Old Mar 29th, 2007, 01:06 AM   #164
country flag Wiggly

She looks damn good on 3rd pics.

Funny on 7th

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bebehua...7600029985301/

About 10 pics. Miami 2007.

http://www.jeansebastienmarceau.com/

This is one pic of 1st round.

Last edited by Wiggly : Mar 29th, 2007 at 01:12 AM.
Old Apr 8th, 2007, 11:06 PM   #165
country flag Wiggly

From www.sport.cz

Like Prague 2005.

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/searc...name=dinapic#1

And #6 with Barbora.

Last edited by Wiggly : Apr 8th, 2007 at 11:28 PM.