Yet Another Reason That Pregnant Women Shouldn't Drink... - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 25th, 2002, 09:25 AM   #1
country flag Crazy Canuck

Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute
Yet Another Reason That Pregnant Women Shouldn't Drink...

http://www.wtaworld.com/avatar.php?u...ine=1020835432

This happens.
Crazy Canuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 25th, 2002, 09:31 AM   #2

Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute
I draw your attention to the visor - that appears to be worn upside down and backwards.

Very chic.
Old May 25th, 2002, 01:26 PM   #3
country flag Rocketta
Kart & I against the WtaWorld!

Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute
That is the way A LOT of young guys in the States where their visors.. Its like wearing your baseball cap backwards.
Rocketta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2002, 01:47 PM   #4
kournikovafan13

kournikovafan13 is just really nice kournikovafan13 is just really nice kournikovafan13 is just really nice kournikovafan13 is just really nice kournikovafan13 is just really nice kournikovafan13 is just really nice kournikovafan13 is just really nice kournikovafan13 is just really nice kournikovafan13 is just really nice kournikovafan13 is just really nice kournikovafan13 is just really nice
Rocketta's right. I see it all the time. Forwards, backwards, upside down, sideways. Its no big deal.
kournikovafan13 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2002, 04:15 PM   #5
R. DIS

R. DIS is an unknown quantity at this point
I think Becca needs to get out more!!!!!!!!
R. DIS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2002, 04:19 PM   #6
country flag veryborednow
Team WTAworld

veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future
LMAO!!! becca - funny!!! hes such an ugly munter
Old May 25th, 2002, 05:09 PM   #7
country flag CanadianBoy21

CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute
CanadianBoy21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2002, 05:53 PM   #8

vbn - its nice to know that someone got it

As for RDis - welcome to Canada, where MOST people have enough sense not to weat their visors like that. If its cool in the states - thats great. Yet another reason, that I will never live there.

The post wasn't even about his visor - that was just an added bnus.

Excuse my lack of polital correctness, but I couldnt help but notice he looked a little retarded in that pic.
Old May 25th, 2002, 06:22 PM   #9
country flag Bella

Bella has disabled reputation
He has always reminded me of a ten-year-old kid in a man's body–like Tom Hanks in Big.

Hats make sense backward. They still cover your head. But visors backwards? What, as headbands?
Bella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2002, 06:33 PM   #10
venusfan

venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of
I don't get it
"I told her, `You don't want to get into a hitting battle with Sharapova, because it would be uneven for Sharapova, because Sharapova only has one good side and that's her backhand,"'. "`You don't want to get into that for the simple reason you would win. So try to hit some balls to her strong side, to her backhand, and that would help you with your match for tomorrow

Sir Richard Williams
venusfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2002, 06:33 PM   #11

Bella - its bad enough that its backwards. It appears to be upside down too

And people in the USA find this cool? Once again, I sense the apocalypse coming.
Old May 25th, 2002, 07:33 PM   #12
country flag theheninfan

theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road theheninfan is on a distinguished road
HAHA! That one cracked me up! I found that quite funny Becca!

I do see many guys doing this with their visors, but I think it just looks like they are trying to hard to look cool.

Member of Justine Philistines' Society!
theheninfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2002, 07:38 PM   #13

theheninfan - it is an unfortunate fashion trend, isn't it?
Thankfully I am yet to see foks in Toronto catching on to this .. lets hope it stays this way
Old May 25th, 2002, 07:43 PM   #14
Freefall

Freefall is just really nice Freefall is just really nice Freefall is just really nice Freefall is just really nice Freefall is just really nice Freefall is just really nice Freefall is just really nice Freefall is just really nice Freefall is just really nice Freefall is just really nice Freefall is just really nice
Anyone who drinks is asking for trouble
Freefall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2002, 08:31 PM   #15
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
Becca, unfortunately pregnant women drinking is a problem.

Becca, you only wish Canada could produce such a great tennis player as Andy Roddick! If Roddick was Canadian, me thinks this thread wouldn't exist!

And Becca, when you come to America to see the U.S. Open, I'm sure you'll be fawning all over A-Rodd if you run into him!

Tennis has never produced a player with matinee idol looks and great talent, until Andy Roddick that is! And he is a wonderfully behaved kid, too! I'm not even a big Roddick fan. Safin is my favorite. But Roddick is well on his way to being the King of tennis! And everyone needs to realize that! Okay?

Last edited by the cat : May 25th, 2002 at 09:11 PM.
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote