Let me be the first to.............. - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 25th, 2002, 01:55 AM   #1
country flag Cassius

Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of
Let me be the first to..............

I'm the first to post photos of the gorgeous Daniela in her new forum.

I think she looks best when she smiles. .
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dh13.jpg (75.7 KB, 67 views)
Cassius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 25th, 2002, 01:57 AM   #2
country flag Cassius

Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of
Oops . Wrong photo.

Here it is.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dh15.jpg (78.0 KB, 62 views)
Old May 25th, 2002, 02:08 AM   #3
country flag Irish

Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks Cassius. You got the first pics of Daniela in here.

She does have a lovely smile.

Glad you made it by here.
Davenport, Capriati, Molik, Golovin, Seles, Clijsters, Myskina, Dementieva, Groenefeld, Frazier, Sprem, Hantuchova, Peschke, Dulko, Ivanovic, Smashnova, Likhovtseva, Vaidisova, Zvonereva, Schiavone, Pennetta

"No good deed goes unpunished." - origin unknown
Irish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2002, 04:36 AM   #4
country flag lemon

lemon is just really nice lemon is just really nice lemon is just really nice lemon is just really nice lemon is just really nice lemon is just really nice lemon is just really nice lemon is just really nice lemon is just really nice lemon is just really nice lemon is just really nice
Where did u get that pic...... where I saw it it was Cpoyrighted.....

One of the original Cocktail Party Founders!!!
lemon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2002, 04:54 AM   #5
country flag Cassius

Someone e-mailed it to me.
He knows I like Daniela, so when he finds pics of her he sends them to me.
Where is it copywrited?
Old May 27th, 2002, 04:56 AM   #6
country flag Cassius

LEMON_ICE, where did you get your avatar? Its gorgeous.
Old May 27th, 2002, 05:10 AM   #7
country flag lemon

lemon is just really nice lemon is just really nice lemon is just really nice lemon is just really nice lemon is just really nice lemon is just really nice lemon is just really nice lemon is just really nice lemon is just really nice lemon is just really nice lemon is just really nice
hehe..... I have my sources... i dunno i thought i saw it copyrighted off of the danielahantuchova.net site. under the copyrighted pics. by Lars somthing......

Old May 27th, 2002, 05:11 AM   #8
country flag lemon

I've got a new avater.... just waiting to get it approved to use it by my source... and it's even better

Old May 27th, 2002, 06:02 AM   #9
country flag Cassius

I prefer your other avatar.
The one with Daniela in red. And it looks like she's leaning against a tree.
Old May 27th, 2002, 04:16 PM   #10
country flag lemon

yeah well the one of her in blue isn't the new one.... i'm still waiting for the new one....

So you like this one....lol

Old May 27th, 2002, 04:53 PM   #11
adlysha babalu

adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice
my avatar its better.. kidding..ehehe..she's just so sweet! ehehe
adlysha babalu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2002, 04:54 PM   #12
adlysha babalu

adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice
hey seen this 2 pics b4..in www.sanexwta.com..if i am nto mistaken..femiliar..
adlysha babalu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2002, 05:13 PM   #13
country flag lemon

the ones that Cassius put up???
and to adlysha no offensse but do you know how many ppl have that avatar?? lol

Old May 27th, 2002, 07:01 PM   #14
cp16

cp16 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
hehe..... I have my sources... i dunno i thought i saw it copyrighted off of the danielahantuchova.net site. under the copyrighted pics. by Lars somthing......
It's one of Hans Wehr's pics mate. More on the site.

Well done on getting the forum guys and gals, good luck with it
cp16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2002, 07:26 PM   #15
country flag lemon

thanks cp