Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!! - Page 94 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 29th, 2012, 04:51 PM   #1396
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post

OMG!!!!!
He was soooo good, and he seemed like he was really helping her (when he came on court she always played better afterwards). Kaia has had many problems with coaches in the past. maybe she should get a higher profile one :shrug;
Anyway, sad to see him go. I loved his name and thought he did great things. After this year in brisbane, I was sure she would definately break her career high and had a shot at top 10 and olympic medal. since then she has won 1 match
I personally believe it's more about the dynamics of people being able to work together. Doesn't high profile mean that this coach's student has had quite remarkable results? While two or three students can achieve something big, doesn't mean that the same thing would happen with the next five or ten students. At the same time those five or ten could change a coach to someone not this high-profile, and achieve more than with the said high-profile one.

Sort of like people think they [or anyone else, but especially celebrities] should date only (universally) beautiful people. Saying 'he/she could do so much better'. What is better, being with a physical beauty and not maybe fitting, or being with someone who fits (no matter what they look like)?
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 29th, 2012, 09:48 PM   #1397
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoAmI? View Post
I personally believe it's more about the dynamics of people being able to work together. Doesn't high profile mean that this coach's student has had quite remarkable results? While two or three students can achieve something big, doesn't mean that the same thing would happen with the next five or ten students. At the same time those five or ten could change a coach to someone not this high-profile, and achieve more than with the said high-profile one.

Sort of like people think they [or anyone else, but especially celebrities] should date only (universally) beautiful people. Saying 'he/she could do so much better'. What is better, being with a physical beauty and not maybe fitting, or being with someone who fits (no matter what they look like)?
I am not sayting she needs one, but maybe try it out as all of her coaches have been regional (estonian)
I am not saying at all that estonians are bad coaches (silver and marten are great) but maybe try something new
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2012, 09:48 PM   #1398
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Silver's comments were that Kaia's psychologist got in between them (ironically Silver was the one to suggest this quite well known lady). Something about changing her point of view.

Kaia asked her former coach Luzgin to help her until Copenhagen. And is looking for a new permanent coach.
How could that happen???
Old Mar 29th, 2012, 09:52 PM   #1399
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am not sayting she needs one, but maybe try it out as all of her coaches have been regional (estonian)
Magnus Larsson/Fredrik Lovén, Pablo Giacopelli, Luca Appino?

Not counting Thomas Högstedt and Rikard Allgurin who were consultants more than real coaches.
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2012, 10:03 PM   #1400
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am not saying at all that estonians are bad coaches (silver and marten are great) but maybe try something new
Nah, they haven't been all domestic.
Magnus Larsson, Fredrik Lovén, Pablo Giacopelli (later Shahar Peer's coach), Luca Appino have been coaching her.

EDIT: oh, hey Meelis was already faster

Quote:
How could that happen???
What exactly?
Silver speaks for himself: http://sport.err.ee/tennis/b5b32d09-...a-39215f82ecf9
Here's an overview, and comments from Kaia http://sport.err.ee/tennis/f88f585e-...7-0fa92cffd7fe
Well, it's been all over the news, you can look at postimees.ee or ohtuleht.ee or delfi.ee but basically their quoting all each other, as usual
Old Mar 29th, 2012, 10:33 PM   #1401
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well, it's been all over the news, you can look at postimees.ee or ohtuleht.ee or delfi.ee but basically their quoting all each other, as usual
They need to make articles, but don´t have any clue There´s only that one interview by Karjus and that´s it. Kanepi and her dad basically don´t say anything.
Old Mar 31st, 2012, 04:57 AM   #1402
country flag chingching

I hope to death that she doesnt lose 1st round
Old Apr 7th, 2012, 05:37 PM   #1403
country flag WhoAmI?

Copenhagen

round 1: (5)Kaia Kanepi (EST) v Anastasia Rodionova (AUS)

Good luck
Old Apr 7th, 2012, 05:45 PM   #1404
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

GL Kaia

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2012, 12:48 PM   #1405
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

Doubles R1
Babos/Mladenovic v Arvidsson/Kanepi
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2012, 12:57 PM   #1406
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

^chingching thought she would play with Anett
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2012, 01:03 PM   #1407
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

There was no way they would have received a wild-card over Danes

And Anett does not seem to care about doubles at all.
Old Apr 8th, 2012, 01:53 PM   #1408
country flag chingching

I did not think, I hoped
I thought that carload might only give 1 echo and that the other was up for grabs. Anyway, it would be move if both Estonians beat mladenovic
Old Apr 8th, 2012, 09:07 PM   #1409
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

New doubles R1
(Alt)Abramovic/Jeflea v Arvidsson/Kanepi
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2012, 02:24 PM   #1410
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

I just read from some comments that Margit Rüütel is supporting Kaia (helping like a coach or sth) in Copenhagen. If it is true then that's really nice
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote