Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!! - Page 89 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 11:42 AM   #1321
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!!

I think a quartersa and a 4th round would be good from kaia. vik knows kaia quite well so do you know if she is actually still injured and is lying or is she actually better?
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 11:57 AM   #1322
country flag kaiafan

kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold

Well ,why should/would she lie?You wrote yourself that Karjus said she's ready.She may not be %100 healthy but seemingly enough to play the Wells.
kaiafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 12:01 PM   #1323
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

I liked what Karjus said about not wanting to go there as a tourist.
And then there's Nassau, a good back-up plan.
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 04:06 PM   #1324
country flag kaiafan

kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold

Kaia answered some questions: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...6493303&type=1
Old Mar 3rd, 2012, 06:54 PM   #1325
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiafan View Post
Well ,why should/would she lie?You wrote yourself that Karjus said she's ready.She may not be %100 healthy but seemingly enough to play the Wells.
Because shwe wants to play or doesnt want to disappoint her fans
Old Mar 6th, 2012, 04:33 AM   #1326
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

So, Kaia's part of IW draw: first Johansson or Scheepers, then possibly Bartoli.

Bartoli v Bye
Qualifier v Qualifier
Johansson v Scheepers
Bye v Kanepi
Safarova v Bye
Paszek v Yakimova
Qualifier v Peer
Bye v Schiavone
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2012, 10:06 AM   #1327
country flag kaiafan

If Kaia can beat Marion,then 4th round is easier and quarter final will possibly be against Wozniacka who's very beatable presentlySo a semifinal isn't just a dream
Old Mar 6th, 2012, 10:06 AM   #1328
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

Marion and Safarova are the only dangerous players there IMO
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2012, 10:34 AM   #1329
country flag chingching

Definately. But the semi final could either be filled with great players if they are inform( stosur, lisicki and sharapov) or not (injured lisicki, tame stosur and a beatable sharapova)
Old Mar 7th, 2012, 09:06 AM   #1330
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

Since the top half plays first, Kaia won't play her first match till Saturday I think Meaning she'll have to withdraw from Nassau.

Hopefully she'll get at least 2 matches.
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2012, 10:40 AM   #1331
country flag chingching

yeah saturday. That means if she wins 1 match shes in the second week
Its a shame she wont play nassau. I dont see why she entered it if there was almost no way she would play it.
Anyway, sadly no dubs but she is probably just wanting to get some singles matches in as a precaution for the injury
Old Mar 7th, 2012, 10:41 AM   #1332
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

been out of court for so long, no one knows how Kaia feels right now, wish we will have another surprise like Brisbane
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2012, 10:58 AM   #1333
country flag chingching

if she produces that firepower, she definately has a shot at making the semis
I think that she has a good chance of making the top 15 by Tokyo. She only needs 1001 ranking points extra and she only has roland garros points to defend. In fact, she could be there in 2 weeks. I never realised how close everyone was to eachpther in the rankings
Old Mar 7th, 2012, 01:15 PM   #1334
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
I think that she has a good chance of making the top 15 by Tokyo. She only needs 1001 ranking points extra and she only has roland garros points to defend. In fact, she could be there in 2 weeks. I never realised how close everyone was to eachpther in the rankings

Code:
KANEPI, KAIA                                       EST  
Roland Garros                  GS    06.06.11  3.R      160
Australian Open                GS    29.01.12  2.R      100
US Open                        GS    11.09.11  2.R      100
Wimbledon                      GS    03.07.11  1.R        5
Beijing                        PM    09.10.11  3.R      140
Indian Wells                   PM    20.03.11  3.R       80
Madrid                         PM    08.05.11  1.R        5
Miami                          PM    03.04.11  2.R        5
Brisbane                       P     08.01.12  W        470
Moscow                         P     23.10.11  F        320
Tokyo                          P5    02.10.11  QF       225
Biella                         100   11.09.11  SF        70
Helsinki                       25    27.11.11  SF        24
Brussels                       P     22.05.11  1.R       20
Eastbourne                     P     19.06.11  1.R        1
Birmingham                     IS    12.06.11  2.R        1
               Total         :                         1726
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2012, 07:35 PM   #1335
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyeszjj View Post

Code:
KANEPI, KAIA                                       EST  
Roland Garros                  GS    06.06.11  3.R      160
Australian Open                GS    29.01.12  2.R      100
US Open                        GS    11.09.11  2.R      100
Wimbledon                      GS    03.07.11  1.R        5
Beijing                        PM    09.10.11  3.R      140
Indian Wells                   PM    20.03.11  3.R       80
Madrid                         PM    08.05.11  1.R        5
Miami                          PM    03.04.11  2.R        5
Brisbane                       P     08.01.12  W        470
Moscow                         P     23.10.11  F        320
Tokyo                          P5    02.10.11  QF       225
Biella                         100   11.09.11  SF        70
Helsinki                       25    27.11.11  SF        24
Brussels                       P     22.05.11  1.R       20
Eastbourne                     P     19.06.11  1.R        1
Birmingham                     IS    12.06.11  2.R        1
               Total         :                         1726
That is really good to see. If she doesnt get any injuries and gets anywhere near the form of brisbane she should reac a career high