Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!! - Page 87 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 14th, 2012, 12:12 PM   #1291
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!!

A moderator got banned

Actually, I understood that this voting thread doesn't really matter, it's more about how popular the said player without their own sub forum is. Thus I don't think Kaia will have her own anytime soon, unless there will be an incredible flow of Estonians, or Kaia's popularity would have an explosive boost for some reason. Though there are quite a few posters who choose not to post or don't post that often here.
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 14th, 2012, 01:18 PM   #1292
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoAmI? View Post
A moderator got banned

Actually, I understood that this voting thread doesn't really matter, it's more about how popular the said player without their own sub forum is. Thus I don't think Kaia will have her own anytime soon, unless there will be an incredible flow of Estonians, or Kaia's popularity would have an explosive boost for some reason. Though there are quite a few posters who choose not to post or don't post that often here.
Yes, I am afraid too that it is too quiet here and without active posters it is hard to get a subforum. But in the other hand, Aleksandra Wozniak has her own forum and Kaia's place here is way more active than Aleksandra's
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2012, 10:08 AM   #1293
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

Wont play in Dubai
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2012, 11:46 AM   #1294
country flag vik

vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light

relax, guys! Kaia needs time to prepare herself mentally and physically to win matches. I am pretty sure she will doing very fine in Miami!

Graf
vik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2012, 05:48 AM   #1295
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vik View Post
relax, guys! Kaia needs time to prepare herself mentally and physically to win matches. I am pretty sure she will doing very fine in Miami!
I hope you are right
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2012, 05:56 AM   #1296
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisfan06 View Post
Wont play in Dubai

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2012, 08:00 AM   #1297
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

As I understand IW is also in doubt. But since her coach said she hasn't played tennis for 2 weeks.. I think it was said about Clijsters she started hitting a few days ago, and also skipping IW, it's better this way.
Old Feb 16th, 2012, 10:24 AM   #1298
country flag vik

vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoAmI? View Post
As I understand IW is also in doubt. But since her coach said she hasn't played tennis for 2 weeks.. I think it was said about Clijsters she started hitting a few days ago, and also skipping IW, it's better this way.
Kaia isn't Kim. She will certainly play if she can:
1. She needs match practice to get into a good form tennis wise.
2. Most likely will be seeded 31st or 32 ( Serena is not playing since 2001) and hence her tournament will start smth like 09.03.2012 which is in 3 weeks time. Also unlike Kim, she played tennis till 3rd of February... so this brake actually helps her to strengthen her form as she said her preparation was not that good.

Graf
Old Feb 16th, 2012, 01:16 PM   #1299
country flag WhoAmI?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vik View Post
Kaia isn't Kim. She will certainly play if she can:
1. She needs match practice to get into a good form tennis wise.
2. Most likely will be seeded 31st or 32 ( Serena is not playing since 2001) and hence her tournament will start smth like 09.03.2012 which is in 3 weeks time. Also unlike Kim, she played tennis till 3rd of February... so this brake actually helps her to strengthen her form as she said her preparation was not that good.
I know they're not the same. I just drew the parallel with Kim, as in if she's not ready to play IW, it's not the end of the world. It's good if she'll be healthy to play.
Old Feb 17th, 2012, 11:01 AM   #1300
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

nyone have an idea of a schedule????
Old Feb 17th, 2012, 01:37 PM   #1301
country flag vik

just saw Kaia, she is sure about IW and Miami, unless anything goes worse

Graf
Old Feb 18th, 2012, 02:51 AM   #1302
country flag chingching

Good to hear. SHe has nearly no points to defend until Tokyo. If she makes 2 quarters, she will almost be top 20
Old Feb 18th, 2012, 02:53 AM   #1303
country flag chingching

They should give more points to premier mandatories and grand slams. If Kaia makes the quarters in Miami which normally has a grand slam level field, she only gets 250, which is what you get basically if you are runner up at a premier. If she makes quarters of Gs, she would only go up 6 rankings spots!!!!
Old Feb 21st, 2012, 10:21 AM   #1304
country flag chingching

Did any of the Estonians go to SEB Tallink Open V or plan to go to VI?
Old Feb 22nd, 2012, 06:47 AM   #1305
country flag vik

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
Did any of the Estonians go to SEB Tallink Open V or plan to go to VI?
I have to work and schedule of play is exactly during office hours. Maybe final if Anett makes that far.

Graf