Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!! - Page 82 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 17th, 2012, 02:41 AM   #1216
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!!

Beat Larsson 6-2 6-4

Little scare in the second set, when she did go 1-4* down and Larsson had several break-points to go *5-2 up.
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 17th, 2012, 02:44 AM   #1217
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post
Beat Larsson 6-2 6-4

Little scare in the second set, when she did go 1-4* down and Larsson had several break-points to go *5-2 up.
She hates the heat. Thats why she lost that set to Panova. Did you see the match live?
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2012, 02:53 AM   #1218
country flag kaiafan

kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold

There is no live stream for that court.Bad serve stats,wind is really a problem.But at least she achieved to come back.Good luck for the next and hope the conditions will be better!
kaiafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2012, 02:54 AM   #1219
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
Did you see the match live?
No, I´m not in Australia and it was not on televised court.
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2012, 03:31 AM   #1220
country flag Rusher

Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all

Chingching, are you going to the AO? Maybe you can go to see Kaia`s next match. Probably it is not televised, so some live updates during the match would be great.
Rusher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2012, 06:47 AM   #1221
country flag vik

vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light

Kaia said heat was fine but not the massive wind...

Graf
vik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2012, 07:31 AM   #1222
country flag Rusher

Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by vik View Post
Kaia said heat was fine but not the massive wind...
Thanks. So that was the case why serve was not good enough.
Rusher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2012, 09:31 AM   #1223
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Good, at least last year's points have been defended now. A bit of scared about the next match though, you never know how it's gonna be with those windy conditions
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2012, 11:46 AM   #1224
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

I know but Larsson is always tricky. She hits heavy topspin and is a good mover. Benesova is flat which suits Kaia. Am happy that Zvonareva had an epic. Will make her match against in form Hradecka really difficult. By the way, I am going to the open and went day 1 but had to see relatives today. Will be going to the rest of Kaia's matches until around the semis if she makes it. I will try and give live updates if possible but will be moving around a lot. Hopefully for you guys though it will be on televised court. It might be though as Medina Garrigues tomorrow is on Show Court 2 against GOVORTSOVA! http://www.sportlemon.tv/ is televising all matches on RLA, Hisense, MCA, Show Court 2, Show Court 3, Court 6 and Court 8 so there is a decent chance that a good court could come about.
Old Jan 17th, 2012, 11:48 AM   #1225
country flag chingching

BTW, I know that this is a womens forum but just to let you Estonians know, I saw Zopp vs Duckworth on Australian TV while I was at my relatives eating Lunch as I had never seen Zopp play before. He had many opportunities and I was disappointed he didnt take advantage on the easiest grand slam draw he'll ever had. He almost would have benn top 100 if he won that match.
Old Jan 17th, 2012, 01:10 PM   #1226
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

Since Makarova-Tanasugarn played on a streamed court, they might put Kanepi-Makarova to a streamed court also The thing with small countries is that they're not able to pay for the TV coverage, and bigger countries would rather show their own players or the big stars.
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2012, 05:41 PM   #1227
country flag Kylger

Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute

Good to see she made it light work in R1. I am a bit worried for the second match. You never know how Makarova is playing.

All the best luck Kaia.
TT: Rank Singles 137 (High: 31), Doubles 30 (High: 5)
Best run singles: WTA: W - Tashkent '11, F - Seoul '10, QF - Roland Garros '10, Madrid '11, R4 - Wimbledon '10; ITF: F - Barnstable '11, QF Biberach, Torhout, Cagnes-sur-Mer '10
Doubles: WTA: W: Wimbledon' 12 (w/Kevin.), Bad Gastein '11, Bali (TC) '11, Guangzhou (w/Blackeagle) '10, RU - Madrid '11, Seoul '10, ITF - W: Nassau '11; Minsk'10 (w/Blackeagle)
Kylger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2012, 05:44 PM   #1228
country flag A-Chak

A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all

Solid win Kaia
A-Chak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2012, 04:53 AM   #1229
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

Well, still no stream

She'll play 1st tomorrow vs Makarova, and then later on with Görges vs Spears/Kops-Jones
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2012, 06:20 AM   #1230
country flag chingching

I will try and give live updates. I will be going to both the singles and doubles matches