Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!! - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 3rd, 2008, 10:19 PM   #61
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vik View Post
It's ALMOST too much make-up but it shows enough of Kaia's face to let her beauty shine through.Kaia played well in Berlin qualifying 1st round and only needs to beat Obziler to make the main draw.Vamos Kaia!!
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 4th, 2008, 08:45 AM   #62
country flag .:sk:.
Fightiana!!! <3

.:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute

My pics from Berlin (more pictures)

Cibulkova | Ivanovic | Kirilenko | Azarenka | Lisicki | Malek | Grönefeld | Hercog | Pivovarova

My Stuttgart 2009 pics & vids !!! [thread]
My blog - My YouTube channel
.:sk:. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2008, 03:18 PM   #63
country flag pirru0

pirru0 is just really nice pirru0 is just really nice pirru0 is just really nice pirru0 is just really nice pirru0 is just really nice pirru0 is just really nice pirru0 is just really nice pirru0 is just really nice pirru0 is just really nice pirru0 is just really nice pirru0 is just really nice

Thanks for sharing!
And well done Kaia.
pirru0 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2008, 03:24 PM   #64
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

It's going to be quite a bit more challenging in THIS tournament than it was in Prague,but I'm happy to see Kaia make the main draw. Also,I'm not very good at transferring pictures from other pages sometimes;however,there's a GORGEOUS photo of Kaia in the Guangzhou gallery for 2006 on the Tour website.She's towering over Vania King and she looks stunning in her gown.
Old May 31st, 2008, 03:50 PM   #65
country flag bruce goose

OH MY GOODNESS!!! KAIA WON!!! She came from behind,after blowing a great chance to win the 2nd set tiebreaker,and she defeated a crafty clay-court veteran(Garrigues) who just won the Strasbourg tourney!!! Kaia is 0-1 vs. Szavay and 1-0 vs. Kvitova and she has a good shot at the QF!.......KAIA

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Our Slam: Islas Marias Prison Island Open--Benito Juarez Open(red clay)--Mazatlan Open(LOTS of Mexican 'grass' AND 'sugar')--the Mexico City Open(VERY poorly attended b/c almost NO ONE can get thru the traffic)
Old May 31st, 2008, 05:07 PM   #66
country flag Rusher

Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all

Indeed very impressive win. Hopefully she can give a great battle to her next opponent
Rusher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2008, 07:41 PM   #67
country flag Abhijeet4267

Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold Abhijeet4267 is a splendid one to behold

does anybody have her pics from RG?
Old Jun 1st, 2008, 04:28 PM   #68
country flag Rusher

Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhijeet4267 View Post
does anybody have her pics from RG?
I am afraid there are not any. Hopefully someone can make couple of pictures of Kaia and we can enjoy them
Rusher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2008, 08:15 PM   #69
country flag JujulCactus

JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of

I'm so happy by the Kaia's performance !!

I saw her on monday 26th at the french open,
She was training, I took pics :

But there are a lot of photos of Kaia on websites !!
Against Chakvetadze :

Against Medina Garrigues :

Against Kvitova Today :

She was 6/3 3/6 against Kvitova before they stopped the play...
Hope she will win tomorrow !!!
Date-Krumm Baltacha Chan Riske Kleybanova Morita Szavay Lertcheewakarn Groenefeld
_ And Asagoe & Dementieva Forever _
JujulCactus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2008, 08:18 PM   #70
country flag Michaelz

Michaelz is a splendid one to behold Michaelz is a splendid one to behold Michaelz is a splendid one to behold Michaelz is a splendid one to behold Michaelz is a splendid one to behold Michaelz is a splendid one to behold Michaelz is a splendid one to behold Michaelz is a splendid one to behold Michaelz is a splendid one to behold Michaelz is a splendid one to behold Michaelz is a splendid one to behold

very good tournament by kaia, i hope she will win to go to the QF
Michaelz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2008, 09:27 PM   #71
country flag JAMESYBABY!

JAMESYBABY! has a brilliant future JAMESYBABY! has a brilliant future JAMESYBABY! has a brilliant future JAMESYBABY! has a brilliant future JAMESYBABY! has a brilliant future JAMESYBABY! has a brilliant future JAMESYBABY! has a brilliant future JAMESYBABY! has a brilliant future JAMESYBABY! has a brilliant future JAMESYBABY! has a brilliant future JAMESYBABY! has a brilliant future

she deserves to be in the 1/4 fianls,,

plz come out of the blocks fast tomoz and show kvitova whos boss
Old Jun 2nd, 2008, 11:25 PM   #72
country flag bruce goose

Kaia has a video interview on the WTA website now and all of you can see it displayed clearly on the opening page.Now,a lot of people will be asking,"Who is this BEAUTIFUL blonde and where has she been all of this time?" Kaia credits her new coach for her improvements and I would LUUUUUUV to see her as a regular contender in important tourneys.

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Our Slam: Islas Marias Prison Island Open--Benito Juarez Open(red clay)--Mazatlan Open(LOTS of Mexican 'grass' AND 'sugar')--the Mexico City Open(VERY poorly attended b/c almost NO ONE can get thru the traffic)
Old Jun 3rd, 2008, 12:26 PM   #73
country flag Vefci Y
You are not likeable,but I like you

Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of

Some games 3th http://hk.youtube.com/watch?v=LZTBshLXFp0

Jankovic~Govortsova~Minella~Tsurenko~Giorgi~
Oprandi~Radwanska~Li~Mayr~Voegele

Golovin-A.Bondarenko-Safina-Vakulenko-Sprem-Dulko
Vefci Y is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2008, 04:30 PM   #74
country flag wales1994

wales1994 has a brilliant future wales1994 has a brilliant future wales1994 has a brilliant future wales1994 has a brilliant future wales1994 has a brilliant future wales1994 has a brilliant future wales1994 has a brilliant future wales1994 has a brilliant future wales1994 has a brilliant future wales1994 has a brilliant future wales1994 has a brilliant future

well done kanepi reachin the 1/4s please don't do a kraijeck now
wales1994 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2008, 05:15 PM   #75
country flag JAMESYBABY!

JAMESYBABY! has a brilliant future JAMESYBABY! has a brilliant future JAMESYBABY! has a brilliant future JAMESYBABY! has a brilliant future JAMESYBABY! has a brilliant future JAMESYBABY! has a brilliant future JAMESYBABY! has a brilliant future JAMESYBABY! has a brilliant future JAMESYBABY! has a brilliant future JAMESYBABY! has a brilliant future JAMESYBABY! has a brilliant future

come on kaia ,,, i hope she wins against sveta