Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!! - Page 44 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 4th, 2010, 06:58 PM   #646
country flag Kylger

Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post
She plans to use single handed backhand
Like Graf and Henin

It would be amazing if she manages to get hold of it. Graf was amazing with her backhand.
TT: Rank Singles 137 (High: 31), Doubles 30 (High: 5)
Best run singles: WTA: W - Tashkent '11, F - Seoul '10, QF - Roland Garros '10, Madrid '11, R4 - Wimbledon '10; ITF: F - Barnstable '11, QF Biberach, Torhout, Cagnes-sur-Mer '10
Doubles: WTA: W: Wimbledon' 12 (w/Kevin.), Bad Gastein '11, Bali (TC) '11, Guangzhou (w/Blackeagle) '10, RU - Madrid '11, Seoul '10, ITF - W: Nassau '11; Minsk'10 (w/Blackeagle)
Kylger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 5th, 2010, 01:52 AM   #647
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Pretty sure it´s only until the injury is fully gone
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9th, 2010, 04:54 AM   #648
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Will start today against Schutting. Hopefully they don´t have to regret the decision to play against the doctors recommendation Confirmed that she will only use backhand slice.

Last edited by Meelis : Dec 9th, 2010 at 02:54 PM.
Old Dec 9th, 2010, 06:14 PM   #649
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

She beat Schutting 63 63. Now, Rüütel and Kontaveit should be a bit tougher.

Hopefully it won't have a bad effect.. I mean since the doctor didn't really approve of it.
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10th, 2010, 07:43 PM   #650
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

Rüütel def. Kanepi 64 75
Old Dec 10th, 2010, 10:18 PM   #651
country flag Kylger

Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoAmI? View Post
Rüütel def. Kanepi 64 75
Margit

Is Kaia still OK or was Margit playing unreal tennis???
Best run singles: WTA: W - Tashkent '11, F - Seoul '10, QF - Roland Garros '10, Madrid '11, R4 - Wimbledon '10; ITF: F - Barnstable '11, QF Biberach, Torhout, Cagnes-sur-Mer '10
Doubles: WTA: W: Wimbledon' 12 (w/Kevin.), Bad Gastein '11, Bali (TC) '11, Guangzhou (w/Blackeagle) '10, RU - Madrid '11, Seoul '10, ITF - W: Nassau '11; Minsk'10 (w/Blackeagle)
Old Dec 11th, 2010, 05:39 AM   #652
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

You don´t have to play unreal tennis to beat current Kaia. Margit as a smart girl did hit 90% of the shots to Kaia´s backhand
Old Dec 11th, 2010, 09:44 AM   #653
country flag Kylger

Quote:
You don´t have to play unreal tennis to beat current Kaia. Margit as a smart girl did hit 90% of the shots to Kaia´s backhand
True, but Margit is not in form either by a long shot. Especially after losing to Kontaveit the day earlier.

As for Margit's tactics, she is well aware of Kaia's game and they have trained together, so she obviously used that to her advantage and made Kaia work for it.
Old Dec 11th, 2010, 10:59 AM   #654
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Beat Kontaveit today 62 76
Old Dec 11th, 2010, 11:17 AM   #655
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

And won the tournament too, since Margit lost to Schutting 36 06
Old Dec 11th, 2010, 11:18 AM   #656
country flag WhoAmI?

I thought that Kontaveit would beat Kaia too since Margit did. Good call on that result, Gert
Old Dec 11th, 2010, 11:20 AM   #657
country flag WhoAmI?

Quote:
And won the tournament too, since Margit lost to Schutting 36 06
How could she lose like that?
Old Dec 22nd, 2010, 11:52 AM   #658
country flag vik

vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoAmI? View Post
How could she lose like that?
That's easy, Margit had problems with back pain again,,,; I saw a bit of this game but seems Anett knew how to play Margit as well

Graf
vik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22nd, 2010, 12:17 PM   #659
country flag Kylger

Quote:
Originally Posted by vik View Post
That's easy, Margit had problems with back pain again,,,; I saw a bit of this game but seems Anett knew how to play Margit as well
Jelous right now that I couldn't be there to see Margit play. Worried about her, because injuries keep stopping her from finding her form all the time. Also with the limitations of tournament she has. Hopefully Margit will play in Tallin 10k events in January and make good tournaments there and gain some good points to get a better ranking. She really needs to get back to the higher tournaments and find her feet.

Vik did you have a word with Margit?? Any ideas how's she doin in general with ther trainign and everything. Haven't talked to her for a while now.
Old Jan 9th, 2011, 11:13 AM   #660
country flag Kylger

so the first opponent for Kaia in Sydney is BoJo.

Good Luck Kaia. Hope you feelin ok now!