Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!! - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 9th, 2006, 10:43 PM   #31
country flag Kutuzova

Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of
Kaia beat Cirstea 6-1 6-4 and will play Zheng in the next round. Tough match but she can definately out power her if she is on. Go Kaia!
Kutuzova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 18th, 2006, 01:23 PM   #32
country flag Kutuzova

Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of
Kaia is in the Pilot Pen qualifying tournament and will play Sun in the first round. If she wins she could have a rematch with Zheng who she lost to last week in the 2nd. GO KAIA!!!
Kutuzova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2006, 08:06 PM   #33
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute
She lost to Sun 6-7, 6-3, 3-6
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2006, 08:33 PM   #34
country flag Nando_L

Nando_L has a brilliant future Nando_L has a brilliant future Nando_L has a brilliant future Nando_L has a brilliant future Nando_L has a brilliant future Nando_L has a brilliant future Nando_L has a brilliant future Nando_L has a brilliant future Nando_L has a brilliant future Nando_L has a brilliant future Nando_L has a brilliant future
Kanepi is the best!
Nando_L is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2006, 08:33 PM   #35
country flag Nando_L

Nando_L has a brilliant future Nando_L has a brilliant future Nando_L has a brilliant future Nando_L has a brilliant future Nando_L has a brilliant future Nando_L has a brilliant future Nando_L has a brilliant future Nando_L has a brilliant future Nando_L has a brilliant future Nando_L has a brilliant future Nando_L has a brilliant future
Old Sep 13th, 2006, 08:34 PM   #36
country flag Nando_L

Old Nov 4th, 2006, 09:36 AM   #37
country flag Ksenia.
The fire still burns.

Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute Ksenia. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!!

Good luck today Kaia!
Ksenia. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2006, 07:17 PM   #38
country flag Saarinen

Saarinen is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Im new

I wannas ay conrgats to kaia for doing so well in hasselt
Saarinen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2007, 02:29 PM   #39
country flag SpankMe

SpankMe has disabled reputation

Well done Kanepi For beating the 28th seed!
Keep the momentum going
SpankMe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2007, 05:49 PM   #40
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8th, 2007, 09:42 PM   #41
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2007, 08:12 PM   #42
country flag tiptop

tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of

Does anyone know what's up with Kaia? She hasn't played since the US Open...
Old Sep 27th, 2007, 01:28 AM   #43
country flag tiptop

tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of

Just read about Kaias injury in the Estonian tennis thread. Should have looked there first. Anyway I hope she'll can come back without any injury concerns.
Old Oct 14th, 2007, 12:29 AM   #44
country flag IMPOSSIBLE
. . .

IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute

BTW, if anybody wants to join my game as Kaia or another player, please sign up (Link Below)

http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=318996&page=7

♠ Check Out > Sofia-Arvidsson.webs.com

♠ Follow > Sofia Arvidsson Twitter Fans
IMPOSSIBLE is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25th, 2007, 04:30 PM   #45
country flag IMPOSSIBLE
. . .

IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute

has Kanepi changed to wilson rackets now ?

♠ Check Out > Sofia-Arvidsson.webs.com

♠ Follow > Sofia Arvidsson Twitter Fans
IMPOSSIBLE is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote