Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!! - Page 212 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 28th, 2014, 10:51 PM   #3166
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!!

The Tallink logo was there, just on the other side of the Asics logo.

The match vs CSN I think will be a 2 set match.. the one who has a better day will win (though CSN seemed in better form before the tournament, but now they're both in 3rd round).
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 28th, 2014, 10:51 PM   #3167
country flag Kev4000

Kev4000 is a splendid one to behold Kev4000 is a splendid one to behold Kev4000 is a splendid one to behold Kev4000 is a splendid one to behold Kev4000 is a splendid one to behold Kev4000 is a splendid one to behold Kev4000 is a splendid one to behold Kev4000 is a splendid one to behold Kev4000 is a splendid one to behold Kev4000 is a splendid one to behold Kev4000 is a splendid one to behold

I love her
Old Aug 28th, 2014, 11:04 PM   #3168
country flag lenc

lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardball View Post
Did I see it correctly that Kaia no longer has Tallink logo on her shirt? Has she parted ways with Pant? If so, good decision!
Nope
lenc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2014, 11:09 PM   #3169
country flag hardball

hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoAmI? View Post
The Tallink logo was there, just on the other side of the Asics logo.

The match vs CSN I think will be a 2 set match.. the one who has a better day will win (though CSN seemed in better form before the tournament, but now they're both in 3rd round).

Bollocks, she does not need Enn bossing her around.

Kaia on HC is a very tough match-up for CSN, even if she does not have her A game.

Is Karjus with her?

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
hardball is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2014, 05:25 AM   #3170
country flag Kylger

Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute

Yes Kaia!! I knew she could do it. Stosur is a goo opponent for her, because she would bring out Kaia's better tennis.

CSN is an annoying opponent though. I feel Kaia can win easily or lose the same way. Can't see a three=setter either in this. I was surprised when I checked their H2H that they have played each other 7 TIMES?!?!?! Twice this year already and score is 1-1 on HC this season.
TT: Rank Singles 137 (High: 31), Doubles 30 (High: 5)
Best run singles: WTA: W - Tashkent '11, F - Seoul '10, QF - Roland Garros '10, Madrid '11, R4 - Wimbledon '10; ITF: F - Barnstable '11, QF Biberach, Torhout, Cagnes-sur-Mer '10
Doubles: WTA: W: Wimbledon' 12 (w/Kevin.), Bad Gastein '11, Bali (TC) '11, Guangzhou (w/Blackeagle) '10, RU - Madrid '11, Seoul '10, ITF - W: Nassau '11; Minsk'10 (w/Blackeagle)
Kylger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2014, 06:10 AM   #3171
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Well that was an intense match to follow indeed.
Too bad they had to meet so early, I like them both
Congrats to Kaia of course!
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2014, 06:33 AM   #3172
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

Yea. It's funny CSN and Kaia met so many times. And on the other hand, Kaia has never played vs Ivanovic
Old Aug 29th, 2014, 06:41 AM   #3173
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Who is this Pant? She should rid him...
Now beat CSN

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby View Post
The Chernobyl mutant is in her element within China's waste and pollution.
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2014, 08:51 AM   #3174
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
Who is this Pant?
The owner of her main sponsor Tallink.
Old Aug 29th, 2014, 09:14 AM   #3175
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
Does she need Tallink? How much do they pay her? What exactly lead to all those problems?

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby View Post
The Chernobyl mutant is in her element within China's waste and pollution.
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2014, 11:00 AM   #3176
country flag vik

vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
Does she need Tallink? How much do they pay her? What exactly lead to all those problems?
I will shut up now. HAHA.

Though, in one hand Pant and Sõõruma have done much for tennis there in Estonia, at least last time I was there in Tallinn in Aprill all the courts were full with young players and recreational players till late evening. So this is amazing.

Graf
vik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2014, 11:14 AM   #3177
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
CEO and 11,8% shareholder.

Also president of Estonian Tennis Federation.
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2014, 01:13 PM   #3178
country flag muusa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post
Also president of Estonian Tennis Federation.
Yes, I totally forgot that fact
Old Aug 29th, 2014, 03:58 PM   #3179
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

Kaia’s own words: “In overall it was a good match. It took some time to get use to her shots as her balls were flying so fast and with a lot of topspin, her serve was quite fast also. I was a bit nervous as well in the beginning. I did calm down for the second set. Then I served better and played more fearlessly. I did try to get her moving but must of the points were short and first couple of shots decided the point. I did not get any rhythm in the match. I think I had more luck in the end, I played bravely and it worked.”
Tennisfan06 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2014, 08:02 PM   #3180
country flag WhoAmI?

Kaia vs CSN tomorrow on court 17, 3rd match. This will be streamed!

Good luck!