Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!! - Page 193 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 25th, 2014, 04:39 PM   #2881
country flag lenc

lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all
Re: Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecondAce View Post
Horrible stats 55 unforced errors to 28 winners. Niculescu had 23 UE and 25 winners.
She's injured. Trying to make the points shorter. This is exactly what is expected. Or did you think that she's in top form?
lenc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 25th, 2014, 04:48 PM   #2882
country flag kaiafan

kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold
Yeah she must have felt pain Otherwise this would be just unreal :/
I don't know how good her choice to play was.
kaiafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2014, 04:49 PM   #2883
country flag SecondAce

SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all

I did not think she was in top form. I just wrote the stats. I just hope she didn't do her injury, witch she had before RG worse. We have to wait for her comments about the match.
SecondAce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2014, 05:49 PM   #2884
country flag Kylger

Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenc View Post
She's injured. Trying to make the points shorter. This is exactly what is expected. Or did you think that she's in top form?
if she's injured, she shouldn't play at all. Kaia is not a teenager, she should have learned something over her past injuries. She has already ruined her health by making bad decisions in the past, she want's to end up in wheelchair?

If it hurts, you stop, even if it means you retire in a match, not make a fool of yourself on court by not finding the court.
TT: Rank Singles 137 (High: 31), Doubles 30 (High: 5)
Best run singles: WTA: W - Tashkent '11, F - Seoul '10, QF - Roland Garros '10, Madrid '11, R4 - Wimbledon '10; ITF: F - Barnstable '11, QF Biberach, Torhout, Cagnes-sur-Mer '10
Doubles: WTA: W: Wimbledon' 12 (w/Kevin.), Bad Gastein '11, Bali (TC) '11, Guangzhou (w/Blackeagle) '10, RU - Madrid '11, Seoul '10, ITF - W: Nassau '11; Minsk'10 (w/Blackeagle)
Kylger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2014, 06:31 PM   #2885
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, Kaia, Kaia

Take a break and get better. But is it even possible anymore?
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2014, 07:07 PM   #2886
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Hopefully she will be healthy again one day..
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2014, 10:36 PM   #2887
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

It would kill me to see her retire especially in this way but unless she really wants to return, is there an alternative
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2014, 10:21 AM   #2888
country flag kaiafan

kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold

When was the last time she retired from a match? I cannot remember
Old May 26th, 2014, 10:43 AM   #2889
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiafan View Post
When was the last time she retired from a match? I cannot remember
Walkover in Helsinki ITF semifnal 2011. Last retirement during the match was in Madrid 2009 against Safarova (2-6 3-2 Ret.)
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2014, 10:47 AM   #2890
country flag Ballbasher

Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute

Where is that Info that she is injured since Miami coming from?
I saw her in Stuttgart and she didnt look injured at all, just in quite bad form.
Old May 26th, 2014, 11:08 AM   #2891
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballbasher View Post
Where is that Info that she is injured since Miami coming from?
I saw her in Stuttgart and she didnt look injured at all, just in quite bad form.
Kaia’s own words after pulling out of Rome:

„I started to feel pain again in my right heel after first round match in Miami. Usually some minor pain in the heel passes within one day, it took two weeks to recover this time. It also affected my preparation for the clay season as I could only play once a day. During past tournaments I could only play the first set without any pain, then I started to feel some pain in the heel again.

After my first round loss in Madrid I consulted with several doctors who in overall were optimistic. They said that it is common for athletes and with right treatment and exercises it is possible to overcome it. Right now I give my legs a bit rest and do recreational exercises that the doctors suggested. I do plan to participate in Paris and Wimbledon.“
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2014, 11:27 AM   #2892
country flag Ballbasher

Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute

Hell no.
Oh well she should skip Doubles at least. Doesn't make sense to start in WB either.
Old May 26th, 2014, 02:06 PM   #2893
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

She's still on the list of Marseille for next week. If she really plays, I hope she can get a few wins.. She hasn't been winning just much this season.
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2014, 07:36 PM   #2894
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Kaia

Her career is an absolute mess right now
She has the talent to be all the time in Top 20
But instead she is losing in R1 of Grand Slams

Either Kaia is injured or she doesn`t play well
Very frustrating to follow her. So much potential wasted
Not sure if it made sense to play French Open

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2014, 02:49 PM   #2895
country flag kaiafan

At least another Estonian reached to second round (), despite being behind and by the retirement of other player