Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!! - Page 179 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 11th, 2014, 09:50 PM   #2671
country flag hardball

hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoAmI? View Post
An interesting draw. I don't think Kaia looked too impressive in Tallinn, but those opponents were a different level too..

Good luck vs Lepchenko
looked damn impressive against that armenian youngster... it was like a grown-up playing a 14 year old.

never in doubt against the dane, either. serve was sloppy at times, a few ue's here and there but it must have been tough to find any real motivation as u say

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
hardball is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 12th, 2014, 06:31 PM   #2672
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold
Re: Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!!

OMG what an epic match that was. Too bad that two of my favourites had to meet up so early in the tournament
Great effort from Kaia nevertheless.
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2014, 06:33 PM   #2673
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

So close, yet so far. Though I was afraid it was over after she lost the 2nd game in the 3rd set..

WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2014, 07:35 PM   #2674
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

So close

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2014, 07:39 PM   #2675
country flag kaiafan

kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold

Kaia was so frustrated that she knew too that she played great but lost the match I hope she sees the pros of this match. Afterall she was playing top class in my eyes GL in Dubai!
kaiafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2014, 06:02 PM   #2676
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

Too bad Kaia couldn't win that close match. Halep beat next opponents Beck and Errani easily and has made it to SF
Tennisfan06 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2014, 08:30 PM   #2677
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

At least Kaia won her Doha R1 match, but tough loss in R2 to Halep !

6-7 in 3rd set. Only a few points decided the match. Halep mentally stronger than Kaia

Kaia can play like a Top 10 player. But she must take her chances on court

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2014, 10:44 AM   #2678
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

Kaia starts against Q in Dubai. There are many great players in Q draw, some of them are even higher ranked than Kaia. But if she wins then she has A. Radwanska in R2. Tough draw, but GL
Tennisfan06 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2014, 12:41 PM   #2679
country flag kaiafan

kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold
I think she has a great chance to win her first match if she plays the way she played against Halep. Also Aga is quite beatable, she has never played consistently against her but this time it is possible I think.

Old Feb 16th, 2014, 04:55 PM   #2680
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

So, Kaia gave Halep (the eventual winner) the toughest match.. Shame they met so early

Good luck in Dubai!
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2014, 12:47 PM   #2681
country flag kaiafan

Kaia's first round opponent in Dubai is Flavia Pennetta who is actually ranked higher (#22) than her but is not so fit at the moment. Also she had to qualify for the tournament, so she has already played 3 matches now, and has spent more than 4 hours on court. Kaia leads their H2H 5-3 winning the last four of them. I think she should make that 5 in a row since she seems to be in a very good form. Good luck

Happily, her match will be on stream as she plays the third match on Court 1.

Last edited by kaiafan : Feb 17th, 2014 at 12:54 PM.
Old Feb 17th, 2014, 02:49 PM   #2682
country flag hardball

hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold
yeah, she gave her the toughest battle in doha, but in fairness it was kaia's to win... why on earth has her serve become so damn shaky is beyond me... it used to be a weapon, a game changer. halep had 20+ BPs...

as to dubai, it would be nice to see kaia play high level tennis and win more than a single match for a change. pennetta was solid in melbourne, but she does not match up against kaia well. radwanska is no good news for kaia though. if my memory serves me right, kaia has only once challenged aga, and that was on clay. i hope kaia will change that this time thoufgh.

hardball is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2014, 02:51 PM   #2683
country flag kaiafan

Yeah Kaia was up 5-0 against Radwanska in Brussels SF but then she lost the set in TB

Old Feb 18th, 2014, 02:00 PM   #2684
country flag Kylger

Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, disgraceful tennis from Kaia.

1 good rally and then 3 crap ones on top of it. Lost first set out of the blue after fighting back from behind.
TT: Rank Singles 137 (High: 31), Doubles 30 (High: 5)
Best run singles: WTA: W - Tashkent '11, F - Seoul '10, QF - Roland Garros '10, Madrid '11, R4 - Wimbledon '10; ITF: F - Barnstable '11, QF Biberach, Torhout, Cagnes-sur-Mer '10
Doubles: WTA: W: Wimbledon' 12 (w/Kevin.), Bad Gastein '11, Bali (TC) '11, Guangzhou (w/Blackeagle) '10, RU - Madrid '11, Seoul '10, ITF - W: Nassau '11; Minsk'10 (w/Blackeagle)
Kylger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2014, 02:12 PM   #2685
country flag Kylger

Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute

I will be shocked if Kaia wins this. 1-2 behind in second set, Pennetta gave Kaia 0-40 lead on her serve and then Kaia did ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING to lose the service game. Went A-40 to Deuce to A-40 to Deuce #2 to A-40 to Deuce #3 to A-40 to Deuce #4 to A-40 to Deuce #5 to 40-A to Deuce #6 to 40-A to Deuce #7 to A-40 to 1-3 in second set.

Kaia made like 3-4 good points in the whole game, rest were Pennetta's mistakes!
TT: Rank Singles 137 (High: 31), Doubles 30 (High: 5)
Best run singles: WTA: W - Tashkent '11, F - Seoul '10, QF - Roland Garros '10, Madrid '11, R4 - Wimbledon '10; ITF: F - Barnstable '11, QF Biberach, Torhout, Cagnes-sur-Mer '10
Doubles: WTA: W: Wimbledon' 12 (w/Kevin.), Bad Gastein '11, Bali (TC) '11, Guangzhou (w/Blackeagle) '10, RU - Madrid '11, Seoul '10, ITF - W: Nassau '11; Minsk'10 (w/Blackeagle)
Kylger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote