Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!! - Page 170 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 16th, 2013, 08:15 AM   #2536
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!!

OMG she is such a headcase

Match deserved to finish like that

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 17th, 2013, 05:40 AM   #2537
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

http://sport.err.ee/tennis/ff72e834-...5-9dfbd13ac92e
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2013, 09:32 AM   #2538
country flag hardball

hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold
sounds like she may very well call it quits. either way it seems she is very unhappy about smth.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
hardball is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2013, 11:06 AM   #2539
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

So sad
Hope she comes back next year

Could have GS and Top 10

And another injury of course

Please play an ITF, win and get happy Maybe Sharm El Sheikh 75K + H for a nice coastal stay

Old Oct 17th, 2013, 11:32 AM   #2540
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

She says she needs to rest, but she has barely played anything since Wimbledon
Also she says she needs time to think it over. Well, there is basically only one major question she can think about
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2013, 07:33 PM   #2541
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

Considering the rumors after Wimbledon, she may need to rest more mentally than physically.
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2013, 07:55 PM   #2542
country flag chingching

Yeah her year has been stressful so it may be nice to just have a little break

Old Oct 18th, 2013, 05:00 AM   #2543
country flag hardball

hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold
whatever the outcome of kaia's off-season mental gymnastics, if she decides to carry on, she better play tournaments. her season post-wimbledon has been a joke. if returning to the tour for real means making adjustments in her private life or to her team, she better make those.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
hardball is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2013, 07:18 PM   #2544
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

She still hasn't withdrawn from Sharm el Sheikh.
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2013, 08:14 PM   #2545
country flag chingching

YAY that could be fun if she actually intends to play

I mean there are worse things to do than pick up 130 Points and lie by the Red Sea
Also will keep her in form but the fact that it is on Clay both annoys and puzzles me

Last edited by chingching : Nov 2nd, 2013 at 11:41 AM.
Old Nov 16th, 2013, 09:25 AM   #2546
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting that her webpage doesn't have it in her schedule, and looks like she'll be there. Draw should be out soon.
Old Nov 16th, 2013, 10:42 AM   #2547
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoAmI? View Post

Interesting that her webpage doesn't have it in her schedule, and looks like she'll be there. Draw should be out soon.
I hope she enjoys herself

Old Nov 18th, 2013, 05:39 PM   #2548
country flag WhoAmI?

Sharm's 1st round:
(1)Kaia Kanepi (EST) vs Reka-Luca Jani (HUN)
Old Nov 20th, 2013, 01:39 PM   #2549
country flag WhoAmI?

The match is streamed right now
Old Nov 20th, 2013, 01:51 PM   #2550
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Great to see Kaia on court again, good luck!

Won 61 63.

Last edited by muusa : Nov 20th, 2013 at 02:49 PM.
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote