Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!! - Page 165 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 29th, 2013, 06:17 PM   #2461
country flag Rusher

Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all
Re: Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!!

Well done Kaia Keep it up.
Rusher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 29th, 2013, 09:20 PM   #2462
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Kaia is getting better with every match no doubt. Kerber will be tough to beat, but I hope Kaia can do it again! Hopefully we can finally see video stream then as well.
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 09:47 PM   #2463
country flag hardball

hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold
flunked out in doubles in straight sets. not a big deal.

second match on court 11 w kerber tomorrow. there's no video feed from that court, is there?

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
hardball is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 10:01 PM   #2464
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Courts 11, 13 and 17 are streamed, so it means we will see it
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 10:05 PM   #2465
country flag hardball

hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold
actually it's match #3.

Old Aug 30th, 2013, 09:58 AM   #2466
country flag muusa

Can't wait to see the video stream! Come on, Kaia, you can do it
Old Aug 30th, 2013, 02:06 PM   #2467
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Kaia into US Open R3 !

I hate that Kaia has to face Kerber so early again

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2013, 03:53 PM   #2468
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

Finally get to see Kaia today, I really hope she gets the win again
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2013, 09:54 PM   #2469
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

Men's match FINALLY over (over 4 hours ).

Now go Kaia
Old Aug 30th, 2013, 10:15 PM   #2470
country flag muusa

Kaia looks great
But the match isn't so great, lost 2 serves already and is 04* down with 15 minutes
Nothing is working for Kaia, a bagel is coming
0:6 When was the last time she was bagelled btw?

Was there any more "internal drama" inside her team before that match.. Looks like she has totally forgotten how to play tennis.

I can hear Estonians cheering in the crowd. Finally holds serve now.

Holds again, but is still one break down 23*
I remember she was once bagelled by Wickmayer as well in USO, but then won the next two sets.

The second set is much better (well, it's hard to be worse ), but it might be too late to save this match.

Holds to love now 45*
It's all up to Kerber now to serve out the match, but we know she can be fragile mentally..

Not this time though, game over 06 46. The second set already looked like tennis.

Last edited by muusa : Aug 30th, 2013 at 11:13 PM.
Old Aug 30th, 2013, 11:16 PM   #2471
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

A loss. Kaia woke up a set and a half too late. Nothing to talk about the bagel set But in the 2nd set losing the game at 2-4 40*-15 was costly. Shoulda-woulda-coulda.

I wish she somehow played some smaller tournament (Seoul?) before Beijing
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2013, 11:19 PM   #2472
country flag muusa

The only good thing about today's match was Kaia's clothing
Old Aug 30th, 2013, 11:56 PM   #2473
country flag hardball

i wish i had smth nice to say. ok, kerber played well and seemed focussed, but kaia was not there for the first 40 minutes of the match.

whatever the reason kaia skipped the uso series, lack of matchplay obviously took its toll today (and, in fairness, in the previous two matches).

i hope she will find a way back to more frequent participation on the tour quickly.

Old Aug 31st, 2013, 03:43 AM   #2474
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

I really don't understand her whole "not playing any tournaments" stand
It hurts her
I really hope she takes some WCs/enter tournaments before entry deadline for later in the year Maybe even whore up some 125Ks abd their lovely 160 Points
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2013, 10:17 AM   #2475
country flag Tennisfan06

I am so disappointed. What the hell was that first set
She played better at the end of the match but it was too late.