Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!! - Page 150 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 31st, 2013, 06:58 PM   #2236
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold
Re: Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!!

No reactions after Kaia's loss here. Looks like everybody's speechless. At least I kind of am, I expected easy cruise to round 3

Oh well, I guess all that matters now actually is that she is healthy and can play.
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 31st, 2013, 07:01 PM   #2237
country flag Kylger

Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute

Kaia lost in the third then 6-8 and the whole match then Great chance wasted.

At least she got a title the week before. Better luck on grass!!!!
TT: Rank Singles 137 (High: 31), Doubles 30 (High: 5)
Best run singles: WTA: W - Tashkent '11, F - Seoul '10, QF - Roland Garros '10, Madrid '11, R4 - Wimbledon '10; ITF: F - Barnstable '11, QF Biberach, Torhout, Cagnes-sur-Mer '10
Doubles: WTA: W: Wimbledon' 12 (w/Kevin.), Bad Gastein '11, Bali (TC) '11, Guangzhou (w/Blackeagle) '10, RU - Madrid '11, Seoul '10, ITF - W: Nassau '11; Minsk'10 (w/Blackeagle)
Kylger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2013, 07:04 PM   #2238
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

I was just going to say that everyone's so devastated, can't even mention this result

I was afraid this would happen after Na Li lost because you know, it's a good chance to go far.. But to read she was up 4-1, and lose it from there.. And as it seems by the lack of writing on her website, she's also not taking it so lightly..

I blame Brussels bad weather

Anyway, the most important thing is that she's healthy. It can get better from here.
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2013, 09:19 PM   #2239
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Such a shame she lost
And she had so many opportunities in that 3rd Set
Really a shame
At least she is still moderately highly ranked
Such a shame she didn't take advantage of her first ever easy GS MD

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2013, 05:47 AM   #2240
country flag hardball

hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold
i have no words. deep down i knew she would pull this one off. too bad.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
hardball is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2013, 07:50 AM   #2241
country flag kaiafan

kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold

Why Kaia? I've been already all over the place because of the situation in Istanbul, this doesn't make it better
kaiafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2013, 01:50 PM   #2242
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiafan View Post
Why Kaia? I've been already all over the place because of the situation in Istanbul, this doesn't make it better
What happened

It is so sad watching how bad Kirilenko and Voegele are in comparison to how Kaia can play
She could have made SF given Vikas form
She would have broken Top 10 by end of year with a Grand Slam SF on her ranking

Old Jun 14th, 2013, 08:41 PM   #2243
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

Agaist 1st seeded Vinci in 's-Hertogenbosch R1
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 09:04 PM   #2244
country flag kaiafan

kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold

All the players in her quarter are dangerous.Very tough draw but can be worse at Wimbledon.So it might be a good practice if she manages keep her good form
kaiafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 09:17 PM   #2245
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

Brutal draw. But anything can happen on grass, right?! Against #1 seed, no pressure either..
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 10:29 PM   #2246
country flag hardball

hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold
vinci on grass should be ok.

Old Jun 14th, 2013, 10:31 PM   #2247
country flag hardball

hope she gets a chance to play voegle again

Old Jun 14th, 2013, 11:49 PM   #2248
country flag chingching

This match is winnable if she plays at her best... Vinci is very dangerous on Grass but so is Kaia

Old Jun 15th, 2013, 07:35 AM   #2249
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Kaia hasn't played on grass for 2 years Hopefully she gets to play more than one match here.
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 11:43 AM   #2250
country flag chingching

Come on Kaiser
I really think that if she has played well in the last few weeks she will be able to win this

Proof that she should have played Birmingham: Donna Vekic is in the SF from her Quarter and her opponent is Rybarikova