Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!! - Page 148 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 28th, 2013, 09:32 PM   #2206
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of
Re: Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!!

court 11, first match, GL Kaia!
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 29th, 2013, 10:40 AM   #2207
country flag hardball

hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold

YES, Kaia! Well-done.
hardball is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2013, 10:42 AM   #2208
country flag kaiafan

kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all

Phew, could have been 61 60 but still great win I think she was nervous after last week's final and this is a slam 1st round after all Good luck in the next round
kaiafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2013, 10:45 AM   #2209
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Terrible choking again, but at least she won!
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2013, 10:51 AM   #2210
country flag Kylger

Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute

1 win down, hopefully many more to follow!!!
TT: Rank Singles 88 (High: 31), Doubles 42 (High: 5)
Best run singles: WTA: W - Tashkent '11, F - Seoul '10, QF - Roland Garros '10, Madrid '11, R4 - Wimbledon '10; ITF: F - Barnstable '11, QF Biberach, Torhout, Cagnes-sur-Mer '10
Doubles: WTA: W: Wimbledon' 12 (w/Kevin.), Bad Gastein '11, Bali (TC) '11, Guangzhou (w/Blackeagle) '10, RU - Madrid '11, Seoul '10, ITF - W: Nassau '11; Minsk'10 (w/Blackeagle)
Kylger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2013, 10:58 AM   #2211
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Yay Kaia
The choking is annoying but I don't mind much if she can pull out the win
She always does this Chokes and then wins

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2013, 02:22 PM   #2212
country flag Poldo

Poldo is a name known to all Poldo is a name known to all Poldo is a name known to all Poldo is a name known to all Poldo is a name known to all Poldo is a name known to all Poldo is a name known to all Poldo is a name known to all Poldo is a name known to all Poldo is a name known to all Poldo is a name known to all

Nice win for Kaia

Next round vs. Vögele. I hope she can win it Vögele played well a few weeks ago but Kaia is in a good form
Poldo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2013, 02:24 PM   #2213
country flag hardball

hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold

estonian media reports that kaia's next match is likely tomorrow... i did not expect that. if that's the case, then the extra day off she got y'day was really worthwhile. good luck.
hardball is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2013, 03:45 PM   #2214
country flag Rusher

Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all

Pretty solid win Keep this up in next match.
Rusher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2013, 03:51 PM   #2215
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Nice upset, Kaia ! Head To Head vs Zakopalova now 3-0 !

Closing out sets/matches is always so difficult for Kaia

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2013, 04:11 PM   #2216
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardball View Post
estonian media reports that kaia's next match is likely tomorrow... i did not expect that. if that's the case, then the extra day off she got y'day was really worthwhile. good luck.
Well, but it's only natural one day playing, one day off.. but since Kaia's match got postponed, she won't have the day off between two rounds.

Anyway, a good win. Although, when I checked the score she was pretty much cruising 5-1, Zakopalova had won like 9 points.. then checked again, and it was 6-5.. I was like not again, Kaia! But was really releaved to see she still managed to win in 2

EDIT: 2nd round match won't probably be on televised court again against Stefanie Voegele I hoped maybe Watson would win, because the Brits want to see their people playing.

Last edited by WhoAmI? : May 29th, 2013 at 04:24 PM.
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2013, 05:27 PM   #2217
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Thank god I missed this, avoided all that chocking
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2013, 06:15 PM   #2218
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

Tomorrow 3rd match on court 3. Is it televised?
Old May 29th, 2013, 06:16 PM   #2219
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisfan06 View Post
Tomorrow 3rd match on court 3. Is it televised?
Yes it is!
Not that I'd see it but still great it's on tv-court
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2013, 06:30 PM   #2220
country flag Tennisfan06

Great! Not sure if I can watch the whole match but I should be able to watch the end. I hope Fognini wants to play another long match