Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!! - Page 144 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 22nd, 2013, 04:42 PM   #2146
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of
Re: Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!!

Kaia
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 22nd, 2013, 06:18 PM   #2147
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

2 good wins here for Kaia

Lepchenko up next

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI

Last edited by Sasja : May 22nd, 2013 at 08:22 PM.
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2013, 07:52 PM   #2148
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Kaia without problems into Brussels QF !

Sweet revenge on Cibulkova for heartbreaking loss in Moscow final

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2013, 09:27 PM   #2149
country flag Kylger

Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute

Kaia
TT: Rank Singles 137 (High: 31), Doubles 30 (High: 5)
Best run singles: WTA: W - Tashkent '11, F - Seoul '10, QF - Roland Garros '10, Madrid '11, R4 - Wimbledon '10; ITF: F - Barnstable '11, QF Biberach, Torhout, Cagnes-sur-Mer '10
Doubles: WTA: W: Wimbledon' 12 (w/Kevin.), Bad Gastein '11, Bali (TC) '11, Guangzhou (w/Blackeagle) '10, RU - Madrid '11, Seoul '10, ITF - W: Nassau '11; Minsk'10 (w/Blackeagle)
Kylger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2013, 08:15 PM   #2150
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

Kaia didn't get to play today. This means she again has to play 2 matches tomorrow, if she beats Lepchenko At least her SF opponent Hampton/Vinci is in the same situation.
Tennisfan06 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2013, 08:54 PM   #2151
country flag hardball

hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold
yeah, this sucks. even is she gets to win both matches she'll be wasted on Saturday.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
hardball is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2013, 09:01 PM   #2152
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

I don't understand. The matches that were played.. was it outside? Why didn't they move them inside (earlier) seeing it's not progressing anyhow? I understand the tournament's situation, but having a major starting in a few days it's not great to delay the play endlessly and then having them play a few matches a day. What a mess.
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2013, 09:19 PM   #2153
country flag hardball

hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold
well, it's Brussels after all.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Old May 24th, 2013, 09:55 AM   #2154
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Zakopalova in RG 1st round
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2013, 10:19 AM   #2155
country flag kaiafan

kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold

That's great I think. Klara lost to Falconi in Prague 1st rd. I hope she survives Brussels without problems
kaiafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2013, 11:02 AM   #2156
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Kaia's RG section:

Klara Zakopalova (CZE) [23]
Kaia Kanepi (EST)

Stefanie Voegele (SUI)
Heather Watson (GBR)

Ashleigh Barty (AUS)
Lucie Hradecka (CZE)

Nina Bratchikova (POR)
Maria Kirilenko (RUS) [12]

Not bad at all considering she could also have got Williams or Šarapova in R1.
Old May 24th, 2013, 11:07 AM   #2157
country flag kaiafan

kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold

Yeah No Sharapova till SF
kaiafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2013, 11:21 AM   #2158
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

It's a good draw imo Because I was really afraid to see her name next to Serena or Sharapova

But then she's never won against Kirilenko for example.. if they'd both make it so far

Anyway, she still has Brussels going..
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2013, 11:43 AM   #2159
country flag hardball

Yeah, very good draw for a change.

But she needs to wrap it up in Brussels first - so far the match with Lepchenko has been quite a shitfest.

Last edited by hardball : May 24th, 2013 at 02:38 PM.
Old May 24th, 2013, 11:53 AM   #2160
country flag muusa

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardball View Post
But she needs to wrap it up in Brussels first - so far the match with Lepchenko is quite a shitfest.
Well yeah, but I guess it is hard to expect some quality tennis in these conditions - 7C and wind and rain..

Also, did Lepchenko just lie about Kaia's ball on 3-1* A-40 being out that was actually hit on the line?

Lost the momentum with another delay and the set 46. Kaia was initally up 30.

And now on 1-0* on Kaia's serve yet another rain delay

Last edited by muusa : May 24th, 2013 at 01:06 PM.