Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!! - Page 138 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 1st, 2013, 12:22 PM   #2056
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!!

Very surprised that she only lost 3 games.
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 1st, 2013, 12:35 PM   #2057
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Great match by Kaia! Looks like she is improving and gaining confidence back.
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2013, 12:37 PM   #2058
country flag Rusher

Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all

Made some errors in the start of the match but played well
Rusher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2013, 12:45 PM   #2059
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

Such a wonderful day today
Couldn't see it though. Did she play well?
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2013, 04:44 PM   #2060
country flag Kylger

Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Kaia. Glad to see her win this with such a margin.

I was expecting an epic 3 setter with tough points and all. I was actually a bit afraid she would lose in the end with her current 1 win/1 loss record in previous tournaments.
TT: Rank Singles 137 (High: 31), Doubles 30 (High: 5)
Best run singles: WTA: W - Tashkent '11, F - Seoul '10, QF - Roland Garros '10, Madrid '11, R4 - Wimbledon '10; ITF: F - Barnstable '11, QF Biberach, Torhout, Cagnes-sur-Mer '10
Doubles: WTA: W: Wimbledon' 12 (w/Kevin.), Bad Gastein '11, Bali (TC) '11, Guangzhou (w/Blackeagle) '10, RU - Madrid '11, Seoul '10, ITF - W: Nassau '11; Minsk'10 (w/Blackeagle)
Kylger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2013, 04:51 PM   #2061
country flag Rusher

Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all

Kaia def Morita 6:4, 6:3
Rusher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2013, 05:07 PM   #2062
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

Semifinal

CSN up next. Hopefully the result to be the same as last year here. Good luck!
Old May 2nd, 2013, 05:11 PM   #2063
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

Great job, Kaia! I only saw the last game, how was the match?
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2013, 06:15 PM   #2064
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

http://worldoftennisblog.dailymail.c...ia-kanepi.html

Estonia's Kaia Kanepi has reached the last eight at three of the four Grand Slams and is now the world No 40 despite a recent injury. Kanepi is on her third tournament back from injury and is defending her title at the Portugal Open this week.

Whatís the best match you have ever played?
I think the 2012 Brisbane International final against Daniela Hantuchova. I won that final and I felt really good on the court. I was hitting the ball really well and I was full of confidence in that match. And also my third round match against Caroline Wozniacki at the French Open last year. There were many long points, and I had my ups and downs on the court, but that was a good match.
Whatís the worst?
I was the top seed in Birmingham two years ago and I think I lost my opening match against a qualifier in an hour. I couldnít put a ball in the court. It was so bad.
If you could play a match against any player from history, who would it be and why?
I would love to have played against Steffi Graf because it would have been amazing to see first-hand how good she really was. She used to hit with a lot of slice, and we donít tend to use slice so much these days. I used to watch Steffi, Monica Seles and Martina Hingis when I was growing up.
Whatís your comfort food/guilty pleasure if you lose a match?
Haagen-Dazs Dulce de Leche ice-cream!
Who was your idol growing up?
It was Martina Hingis. Actually she was my coachís favourite player, and he used to tell me to watch her because she used to play with her mind, not with her power. He wanted me to learn to play smart tennis like she did.
Whatís the strangest thing youíve ever been sent by a fan?
I havenít been sent anything strange by a fan, but one of my sponsors makes cruise ships and asked me to be Ďgodmotherí to one of them called ĎSuperstarí. He hopes that one day I will be a superstar too! (laughs) In 2008, we flew in a private plane from Tallinn to Italy where the ship was docked to do a ceremony and have lunch, then we flew back.
Whatís your favourite song to dance to?
I donít really dance much, maybe three or four times a year in a nightclub, but aside from that I just enjoy listening to music! At the moment I like listening to music by Chase and Status or DJ Tiesto.
What strange thing is regularly in your suitcase as you travel round the world?
Actually I donít have anything. Iím not superstitious and I canít think of anything unusual that I would normally pack. Iím so boring, sorry! (laughs).
What would be your last meal on earth (all three courses)
I would have Caesar salad with shrimp to start; pasta carbonara for main; and for dessert either tiramisu or cheesecake...canít decide which.
Whatís the one object you couldnít live without?
Right now, I canít live without my car. I drive a rally car, and I love driving fast and taking it on racing tracks.
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2013, 07:29 PM   #2065
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Delighted for Kaia

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2013, 07:33 PM   #2066
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Well done! Reaching the semifinal is a decent result already.
I didn't know Kaia drives a rally car
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2013, 08:32 PM   #2067
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

For years

http://sport.postimees.ee/195345/gal...-ja-uhke-auto/

http://www.ohtuleht.ee/357183
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2013, 10:42 PM   #2068
country flag Kylger

Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute

Kaia

Now tough opponent, will see how she measure up!
TT: Rank Singles 137 (High: 31), Doubles 30 (High: 5)
Best run singles: WTA: W - Tashkent '11, F - Seoul '10, QF - Roland Garros '10, Madrid '11, R4 - Wimbledon '10; ITF: F - Barnstable '11, QF Biberach, Torhout, Cagnes-sur-Mer '10
Doubles: WTA: W: Wimbledon' 12 (w/Kevin.), Bad Gastein '11, Bali (TC) '11, Guangzhou (w/Blackeagle) '10, RU - Madrid '11, Seoul '10, ITF - W: Nassau '11; Minsk'10 (w/Blackeagle)
Kylger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2013, 01:44 PM   #2069
country flag kaiafan

kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold

Lost 46 16 . No words. I don't know what the problem was. Her shots just didn't work today. Especially from the backhand side. Disappointing but SF is still a good run.
She's playing Pennetta in Madrid. (CSN or Stosur 2nd round )
kaiafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2013, 02:28 PM   #2070
country flag WhoAmI?

That 2nd set was disasterous apart from the lone game she really won. CSN was wrongfooting her time and time again, it probably was more frustrating to her than us to watch.

I don't even know the last time she won a match in Madrid.. Just checked, and she actually hasn't won a match. Time to do it.

Against Pennetta 50/50 I think.