Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!! - Page 134 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 8th, 2013, 08:58 PM   #1996
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!!

YASSS
Go Kaia

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 8th, 2013, 09:39 PM   #1997
country flag SecondAce

SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all

Lets hope Kaia can take home a solid win!
SecondAce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2013, 07:23 PM   #1998
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

61 61 Rusty but the final result was NID. Slow start but she got confidence and improved during the match. Of course some usual nerve game in the end 1st serve % 37 but she made 0 DFs

Won't be so easy against Karo Pliskova, but get your revenge, Kaia
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2013, 07:27 PM   #1999
country flag kaiafan

kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold

Welcome back Kaia! Match against Pliskova will be played tomorrow nb. 18.00 on center court Good luck !
kaiafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2013, 07:28 PM   #2000
country flag Rusher

Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all

Well done Kaia. It is great to see her back.
Rusher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2013, 07:31 PM   #2001
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Great comeback!
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2013, 07:32 PM   #2002
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

She's got nothing to lose against Ka-Plis (she's lost it all in their first encounter)

Tomorrow's match not before 6 PM Polish time. Hopefully no silly exho tomorrow to delay the start

Great to have her back
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2013, 07:44 PM   #2003
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Kaia
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2013, 07:44 PM   #2004
country flag hardball

hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisfan06 View Post
Great draw in R1, Zaniewska has also been injured, she she made her comeback this week and lost to Kovalets easily.
R2 is much more difficult, Torro-Flor is a clayGOAT and I don't wanna remember Kaia's past against Karo Pliskova
have they even met? i don't recall that being the case

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
hardball is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2013, 07:50 PM   #2005
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardball View Post
have they even met? i don't recall that being the case

They met in Prague in 2008. 16 y.o Pliskova won 1-6 6-3 7-5
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2013, 08:50 PM   #2006
country flag SecondAce

SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all

So happy Kaia got that nice win. Hope she can beat Karo Pliskova!
SecondAce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2013, 09:25 PM   #2007
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

WD Kaia this is a really good win
I think she can take Pliskova and if so make the SFs after she beats Vinci/Bertens
Was this match streamed?

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2013, 10:13 PM   #2008
country flag vik

vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
WD Kaia this is a really good win
I think she can take Pliskova and if so make the SFs after she beats Vinci/Bertens
Was this match streamed?
yup

Graf
vik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 05:37 AM   #2009
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

Kaia

2nd round tonight NB 18.00 local time!

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 05:54 PM   #2010
country flag kaiafan

kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold

Let's forget about it She's just came back to the tour and already looks solid
kaiafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote