Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!! - Page 127 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 11:08 AM   #1891
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!!

Both times she was coming back from an injury break. A pattern?

------------------
Kanepi SemiFinals Press Conference Date : 2012.09.22 18:57:13

Q.Do you have a special game plan for your match against Wozniacki tomorrow?
A.Well, I have played her before so usually I try to be patient, not to take high risks, because she can get a lot of balls back in the play.

Q.It is your second time here in Korea. What is the difference between the first time and second time?
A. The prize money.

Q. You are 2-3 in head to head against Wozniacki, how did you play in the most recent match you played
against her?
A. It was in French Open Third round and I beat her in three sets. It was quite hard and long match, we always had tough matches.

Q.You made 8 doubles faults today, why did you serve poorly in this match compared to the last one?
A. I did not feel the serve rhythm very well, and I felt little tightness in my arm, so maybe it is because I played 4 matches so far, so it was difficult to serve.

Q. You played very offensive yesterday but you played very defensive today. Was that part of your game strategy or was your shot just off?
A. Well I did not feel very good with my shots today, I thinkI hit the frame alot of times too, I did not feel confident to play aggressive.

Q. Your backhand seemed to be less stable than your forehand today. Was your backhand off today?
A. I think my backhand is okay, maybe we can talk about that tomorrow again.

Q. Your next opponent plays more defensively. Are you going to play defensive as today or go for more shots and play offensive?
A. If my shots are good tomorrow I will be aggressive if I can, If I don't, I will try to be patient and hit balls back and wait for my chance.

Q. How do you feel physically right now?
A. My calves hurt and my butt as well. Otherwise I am fine.

source: http://www.kdbkoreaopen.com/english/...Search_string=
------------------

Last edited by WhoAmI? : Sep 22nd, 2012 at 02:59 PM. Reason: source
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 11:37 AM   #1892
country flag Kylger

Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute

lol what questions and answers.
TT: Rank Singles 137 (High: 31), Doubles 30 (High: 5)
Best run singles: WTA: W - Tashkent '11, F - Seoul '10, QF - Roland Garros '10, Madrid '11, R4 - Wimbledon '10; ITF: F - Barnstable '11, QF Biberach, Torhout, Cagnes-sur-Mer '10
Doubles: WTA: W: Wimbledon' 12 (w/Kevin.), Bad Gastein '11, Bali (TC) '11, Guangzhou (w/Blackeagle) '10, RU - Madrid '11, Seoul '10, ITF - W: Nassau '11; Minsk'10 (w/Blackeagle)
Kylger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 11:41 AM   #1893
country flag Håkon

Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute

Kaia!
yet the weakest one still

twitter
Håkon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 12:37 PM   #1894
country flag Kylger

Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute

I love the last answer
Best run singles: WTA: W - Tashkent '11, F - Seoul '10, QF - Roland Garros '10, Madrid '11, R4 - Wimbledon '10; ITF: F - Barnstable '11, QF Biberach, Torhout, Cagnes-sur-Mer '10
Doubles: WTA: W: Wimbledon' 12 (w/Kevin.), Bad Gastein '11, Bali (TC) '11, Guangzhou (w/Blackeagle) '10, RU - Madrid '11, Seoul '10, ITF - W: Nassau '11; Minsk'10 (w/Blackeagle)
Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 01:51 PM   #1895
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Nice win over Lepchenko Love Kaia`s interview

Final vs Caroline. Kaia beat her at French Open. Do it again, Kaia

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 01:55 PM   #1896
country flag vik

vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoAmI? View Post
Both times she was coming back from an injury break. A pattern?

------------------
Kanepi SemiFinals Press Conference Date : 2012.09.22 18:57:13

Q.Do you have a special game plan for your match against Wozniacki tomorrow?
A.Well, I have played her before so usually I try to be patient, not to take high risks, because she can get a lot of balls back in the play.

Q.It is your second time here in Korea. What is the difference between the first time and second time?
A. The prize money.

Q. You are 2-3 in head to head against Wozniacki, how did you play in the most recent match you played
against her?
A. It was in French Open Third round and I beat her in three sets. It was quite hard and long match, we always had tough matches.

Q.You made 8 doubles faults today, why did you serve poorly in this match compared to the last one?
A. I did not feel the serve rhythm very well, and I felt little tightness in my arm, so maybe it is because I played 4 matches so far, so it was difficult to serve.

Q. You played very offensive yesterday but you played very defensive today. Was that part of your game strategy or was your shot just off?
A. Well I did not feel very good with my shots today, I thinkI hit the frame alot of times too, I did not feel confident to play aggressive.

Q. Your backhand seemed to be less stable than your forehand today. Was your backhand off today?
A. I think my backhand is okay, maybe we can talk about that tomorrow again.

Q. Your next opponent plays more defensively. Are you going to play defensive as today or go for more shots and play offensive?
A. If my shots are good tomorrow I will be aggressive if I can, If I don't, I will try to be patient and hit balls back and wait for my chance.

Q. How do you feel physically right now?
A. My calves hurt and my butt as well. Otherwise I am fine.

------------------

nice answers

Graf
vik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 02:19 PM   #1897
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 08:11 PM   #1898
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

Kaia
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 09:29 PM   #1899
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

Wasn't able to post the last couple of days. But congrats to Kaia on making it into the final

Hope she can repeat her result from this years' RG, but with a little less drama
TBH didn't expect her to make the final in her first tournament back, so either way it's a great week

lol @ the Q&A
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2012, 05:32 AM   #1900
country flag kaiafan

kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold

Kaia lost 16 06 . This was sad to see Wozniacki played very well while so many errors were coming from Kaia.I thought this could be a bit more competitive.I had hope until the very last moment in fact. Anyway, a good week overall and it was over expectations.Gotta be happy with this final appearance.

GL to her against SSE in Tokyo.Shame she won't have a day-off.GO Kaia!
kaiafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2012, 05:39 AM   #1901
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

Wozniacki just was that much better today. A sad scoreline still.

Two last matches have been rather bad by Kaia, I hope next match she plays better against Soler-Espinosa.

Good luck in Tokyo.
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2012, 01:00 PM   #1902
country flag Kylger

Kaia commented on her FB wall that she was just bad today because of her muscle tension. She felt like the slowest tennis player in the world. She was the happiest about her second round match in Seoul. After that her muscled started hurting.
Old Sep 23rd, 2012, 05:51 PM   #1903
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

A bit embarrassing scoreline, but overall a good tournament for Kaia of course! Hopefully her muscles are not that tense anymore tomorrow when she plays Soler
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 09:30 AM   #1904
country flag Rusher

Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all

Kaia defeated Soler-Espinosa 6:1, 6:4. Keep this up
Rusher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 09:30 AM   #1905
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Kaia def. Soler-Espinosa 61 64! Great, now she can hopefully get a day off.
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote