Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!! - Page 125 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 18th, 2012, 07:53 AM   #1861
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!!

The little I saw of 1st set (from 3-0 to 6-1), she played well. A few errors, some DFs, but mostly going for her shots, and more importantly making them And it wasn't like the opponent would make an error immideatly, Kaia had to force her to.

Voskoboeva will be from another class though. So exciting!
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 18th, 2012, 10:02 AM   #1862
country flag kaiafan

kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold

Kaia's own words: "I was looking forward for my first match, to find out how I will manage being back at court. At first I was nervous, I started with double fault. It was expected and it did not make me more nervous. During first points I was hitting so soft, I think last time I played that soft when I was 14 years old . Then I started to serve better and in the end of the first game I felt good. I felt that I am stronger and it gave me confidence. I am very satisfied with my groundstrokes, serve rhythm needs a bit polishing. I feel that I am physically in great shape and able to run - I do not need to play fast points.

I have not played with Galina lately. She is very skillful. She will probably hit some dropshots, come to net - she is a versatile player. Well, I need to think about my things, we'll see how it goes. I will play one point at a time.

Generally I do not feel much pressure, I feel free, and it is great to be back competing. There is some excitement in a day "
kaiafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2012, 11:25 AM   #1863
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Third match on center court tomorrow.
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2012, 02:34 PM   #1864
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

GO Kaia
I really hope she can make a deep run here to defend some of her points

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby View Post
The Chernobyl mutant is in her element within China's waste and pollution.
chingching is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2012, 02:43 PM   #1865
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

So glad to see her back. Saw only first games of the match. She was down 0-40 in the opening game and I was like but fortunately it was just a very nervous start and after that, it was a walk on the park
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2012, 07:03 AM   #1866
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

Kaia def Voskoboeva 6-2 6-2
Great win Didn't expect this kind of scoreline!
QF against Soler Espinosa or Bertens
I'm hoping for a Kiki vs Kaia QF
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2012, 07:10 AM   #1867
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

I didn't expect such a comeback either
She's hungry for wins With that field, I think she can make the final at least.
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2012, 07:10 AM   #1868
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Nice result!
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2012, 07:13 AM   #1869
country flag vik

vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light

Hope she wins it all

Graf
vik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2012, 09:49 AM   #1870
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

QF will be against Kiki Bertens, on Friday.

She looks indeed pretty good I think the decisive point in the 1st set was one long point on Voskoboeva's serve at 2-2 (or 3-2), where Galina tried dropshot, but Kaia ran it down and got it back to the court, Galina then tried a lob which Kaia could again get to, and well the point ended by Voskoboeva's error.
Second set was tight till 2-2, actually I thought Voskoboeva had a little better start, even had a BP, but couldn't convert. Then on her own serve she seemed neverous when things got tight, and made a DF to give Kaia a BP, which she capitalized on. And after that Kaia was just more solid
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2012, 01:13 PM   #1871
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Kaia into Seoul QF !

So nice to have her back. Please reach SF

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2012, 01:50 PM   #1872
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

that was easy and tbh little unexpected
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2012, 06:55 PM   #1873
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

wow,she seems to be back in very good form
Old Sep 19th, 2012, 08:04 PM   #1874
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

I honestly did not expect her to start playing so well already. She usually needs some tournaments to get back on track.

With Kirilenko gone from her half, she really has a really good shot to make it to the final, if she continues like that.
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 12:19 PM   #1875
country flag kaiafan

kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold

Kaia won 6:4 6:4 I turned off the stream at 3-4* second set,wasn't expecting her to close this out in two sets after seeing the beginning of the second set Another SF and she has raised again to no.15 Lepchenko up next
kaiafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote