Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!! - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 14th, 2009, 01:44 PM   #166
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!!

She couldn't.Out in the first round what happens to her? Last 2 defeats have been That's sad to see and RG,where she has QF to defend,comes with big steps

Barcelona R1:

Masa Zec Peskiric def Kaia Kanepi 3-6 6-2 6-4

Old Apr 14th, 2009, 05:25 PM   #167
country flag JOCHEBEL

JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of

in fill-in-the-draw i put Kanepi as the winner but she lost in first round!!! what a surprise!
Vakulenko · Muller · Santangelo · Bammer · Dulko · Bartoli · A.Bondarenko · Clisjters · Henin · Yakimova
FITD Estoril '09 Kuala Lumpur '11
JOCHEBEL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2009, 05:29 PM   #168
country flag Bероника

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

Where is Kaia playing next after this disappointment?
Old Apr 14th, 2009, 07:50 PM   #169
country flag Rusher

Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all

Next tournament for Kaia is Fed Cup in Tallinn(in next week). After that there should be Rome(tournament starting at 4. May). She said that she could not find herself in last 2 matches, also she made loads of mistakes...
Rusher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2009, 07:54 PM   #170
country flag Bероника

Thanks,Rusher.

Yes,I didn't see today match,but I saw the one in Marbella and she is right,too many mistakes...
Old Apr 15th, 2009, 07:16 PM   #171
country flag Bероника

Photos of Kaia in Marbella,by _poo_.Thanks

Old Apr 16th, 2009, 05:12 AM   #172
country flag Rusher

Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all

Thanks again Bероника for the pictures
Old Apr 16th, 2009, 08:47 PM   #173
country flag Bероника

Anya07 posted this on media thread:

Jankovic - Kanepi Dubai 2009 3R

http://uploadbox.com/files/5R18sVxEn6

Quality: SATRip
Container: MKV
Video: MPEG4 Video (H.264), 1300 kbps, 704x528 (4:3), 25.00fps
Audio: AAC, 96000Hz, 129 kbps, stereo
Size: 1.01 GB
Duration: 01:41:40
Language: ARAB

FULL match
Old Apr 21st, 2009, 07:22 PM   #174
country flag Rusher

Kaia before match against Israel

http://sport.err.ee/index.php?0&popup=video&id=7747

Last edited by Rusher : Apr 28th, 2009 at 06:00 PM.
Old Apr 28th, 2009, 06:04 PM   #175
country flag Rusher

Some photos from Fed Cup WG II playoffs between Estonia and Israel in Tallinn 2009. It was so special weekend for Estonian tennis, well done Kaia and the whole team

Old Apr 28th, 2009, 07:38 PM   #176
country flag Bероника

Thank you for the photos.I'm vey happy for her and team Estonia
Old Apr 29th, 2009, 06:55 AM   #177
country flag Rusher

Bероника, it is very nice to see that You support this thread I will add this video of Kaia and Peer in Fed Cup too. This is my last post to remember last week`s Fed Cup. Next week, Kaia will play in Rome. In my opinion, there is long way to go for Kaia to reach same shape that she had in RG in 2008. But Good luck Kaia, hopefully she would not drop out Top 20

http://sport.err.ee/index.php?0&popup=video&id=7776
Old Apr 30th, 2009, 06:44 PM   #178
country flag Rusher

Kaia after match against Israel

http://uudised.err.ee/index.php?0&popup=video&id=22416
Old May 6th, 2009, 04:14 PM   #179
country flag Bероника

Rome: Kanepi d. Schnyder 63 60

She faces Azarenka in QFs.I think Kaia has already defeated her this year.I hope she can do it again.Good luck!
Old May 6th, 2009, 10:09 PM   #180
country flag Bероника