Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!! - Page 115 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 2nd, 2012, 07:28 PM   #1711
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!!

Kaia ...

Your shrink has more work to do
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 2nd, 2012, 07:37 PM   #1712
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

And now Rus in R4
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2012, 07:40 PM   #1713
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

OMG I was so pissed when Kaia chocked in the 2nd set, when Caro broke to 5-5 I closed the TV and thought that she is going to lose for sure. Checked the score later and saw Kaia was up 5-1 in 3rd, opened TV and saw her chocking again. But when she finally won, I shouted CMOOOOOOON!!! So happy

Doubles tomorrow, I think Kaia is soooo tired and I don't expect anything anymore.

Against Rus in R4. If Kaia loses this match...
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2012, 07:41 PM   #1714
country flag Kylger

Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute

Kaia has a perfect draw, seriously.

She can easily make it to QF again in RG and face Masha there. She just needs to stop playing with people.
TT: Rank Singles 137 (High: 31), Doubles 30 (High: 5)
Best run singles: WTA: W - Tashkent '11, F - Seoul '10, QF - Roland Garros '10, Madrid '11, R4 - Wimbledon '10; ITF: F - Barnstable '11, QF Biberach, Torhout, Cagnes-sur-Mer '10
Doubles: WTA: W: Wimbledon' 12 (w/Kevin.), Bad Gastein '11, Bali (TC) '11, Guangzhou (w/Blackeagle) '10, RU - Madrid '11, Seoul '10, ITF - W: Nassau '11; Minsk'10 (w/Blackeagle)
Kylger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2012, 07:53 PM   #1715
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

Kaia Sounds like it was a potential-heart-failure match, so I'm glad I couldn't watch it
Great R4 for me. I will be glad to see either Kaia or Arantxa in the quarter-final
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2012, 07:53 PM   #1716
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

Kaia vs Arantxa in R4

2 of my faves
Who would have thought

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:01 PM   #1717
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

OH MY GOD! What a match. I mean it was all pretty until she had to serve out the match. Like Wimbledon QF against Kvitova all over again And the commentator was just irritating me sooooo much I was watching the 3rd set on mute (how can you go all happy "oh, it's just now a question to formalize the victory blah blah blah", like can't you just shut up and see what's happening before jumping out of the window for joy).

I hope this 3h battle doesn't affect her physical condition

Rest up for the battle against Rus
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:14 PM   #1718
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

If Kaia wins on Monday, she will be world no 15, her highest ranking EVER, and don't forget she has practically nothing to defend until US Open
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:14 PM   #1719
country flag Kylger

Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Doe View Post
Kaia Sounds like it was a potential-heart-failure match, so I'm glad I couldn't watch it
Great R4 for me. I will be glad to see either Kaia or Arantxa in the quarter-final
There was nothing heart-failing in that match, it was nerve-wrecking. Kaia still knows how to annoy the hell out of me

She was playing incredible tennis until 6-1 5-1 second set. Then Caro held her serve, Kaia was up 30-0, failed to put away a easy dry-volley and fell to pieces after that. Caro came back 5-5 then Kaia broke her serve to go ahead 6-5 and then Caro broke back again so it was TB time where Kaia managed to suck even more than before and lost the set.

I was boiling at the time so I closed my internet feed for the match, I was sure she would continue with her pathetic game after that. I re-opened it when it was 3-1 again and Kaia was playing decent tennis again. Then the epic 5-1 score again where she lost 2 game in a row again. Then I felt my blood pressure raising again I was almost in tears when she finally managed to take the 5th match point.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasja View Post
Kaia vs Arantxa in R4

2 of my faves
Who would have thought
Since your Dutch we know where your loyalty lies. During the match you are forbidden to come here

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoAmI? View Post
OH MY GOD! What a match. I mean it was all pretty until she had to serve out the match. Like Wimbledon QF against Kvitova all over again And the commentator was just irritating me sooooo much I was watching the 3rd set on mute (how can you go all happy "oh, it's just now a question to formalize the victory blah blah blah", like can't you just shut up and see what's happening before jumping out of the window for joy).

I know right. Even the Eurosport commentators were jinxing heavily.
Best run singles: WTA: W - Tashkent '11, F - Seoul '10, QF - Roland Garros '10, Madrid '11, R4 - Wimbledon '10; ITF: F - Barnstable '11, QF Biberach, Torhout, Cagnes-sur-Mer '10
Doubles: WTA: W: Wimbledon' 12 (w/Kevin.), Bad Gastein '11, Bali (TC) '11, Guangzhou (w/Blackeagle) '10, RU - Madrid '11, Seoul '10, ITF - W: Nassau '11; Minsk'10 (w/Blackeagle)
Old Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:52 PM   #1720
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoAmI? View Post

THIS I remember when Säärits told that Kaia's 2nd serve is very good, she doesn't make double faults. And after that Kaia hit a DF And all the talk how Kaia is basically won the match etc.

But Kaia has told that she likes drama
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2012, 08:55 PM   #1721
KV

KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Kaia, always knew she had a chance to beat Caro. Has done it the hard way. Should have been easier but who cares as long as you win.
KV is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2012, 09:42 PM   #1722
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

So it turned out to be a tough match overall as I feared. Luckily, Kaia managed to take it this time! Not happy about this massive choke though. I also turned off the video feed after the second set tiebreak and followed only livescore occasionally. Only when I saw Kaia leading 51 I dared to open the feed again and watched until the end

She now has all the chances to reach QF, but Rus cannot be underestimated as well.
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 03:28 AM   #1723
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylger View Post
There was nothing heart-failing in that match, it was nerve-wrecking. Kaia still knows how to annoy the hell out of me

She was playing incredible tennis until 6-1 5-1 second set. Then Caro held her serve, Kaia was up 30-0, failed to put away a easy dry-volley and fell to pieces after that. Caro came back 5-5 then Kaia broke her serve to go ahead 6-5 and then Caro broke back again so it was TB time where Kaia managed to suck even more than before and lost the set.

I was boiling at the time so I closed my internet feed for the match, I was sure she would continue with her pathetic game after that. I re-opened it when it was 3-1 again and Kaia was playing decent tennis again. Then the epic 5-1 score again where she lost 2 game in a row again. Then I felt my blood pressure raising again I was almost in tears when she finally managed to take the 5th match point.

Since your Dutch we know where your loyalty lies. During the match you are forbidden to come here

I know right. Even the Eurosport commentators were jinxing heavily.
I am Dutch/Estonian, but my mother is Dutch and my father is away so if this match is on TV I will be forced to go to our house or my cousins house with my sister, go for Arantxa, wave a dutch flag and put on my Ducth football Jersey

But if its not streamed I will probably support Kaia. I want Arantxa to win to make olympics but at the same time I would be devestated if Kaia lost to someone like Arantxa

I am glag I went to sleep. I swear I would have burst into tears if Kaia choked again from 5-1

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 08:01 AM   #1724
country flag Kylger

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
I am Dutch/Estonian, but my mother is Dutch and my father is away so if this match is on TV I will be forced to go to our house or my cousins house with my sister, go for Arantxa, wave a dutch flag and put on my Ducth football Jersey

But if its not streamed I will probably support Kaia. I want Arantxa to win to make olympics but at the same time I would be devestated if Kaia lost to someone like Arantxa

I am glag I went to sleep. I swear I would have burst into tears if Kaia choked again from 5-1
I didn't know that
Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 08:59 AM   #1725
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylger View Post
I didn't know that
It's in Anett's thread. That's why I wrote down some things in Estonian in a now deleted thread

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote