Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!! - Page 111 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 25th, 2012, 01:53 PM   #1651
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of
Re: Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!!

another chance wasted, 40-15 to deuce
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 25th, 2012, 01:54 PM   #1652
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

3-4...
Old May 25th, 2012, 01:55 PM   #1653
country flag TimeyWimey

bp conversion 1/10
Old May 25th, 2012, 01:58 PM   #1654
country flag TimeyWimey

Radwanska serving for the final at 5-3
Old May 25th, 2012, 02:03 PM   #1655
country flag TimeyWimey

6-3
Old May 25th, 2012, 02:48 PM   #1656
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
Kaia has a good draw for Roland Garros.
First its her vs Silver, then either Begu or Rezai who are both in bad form.
Then my favourite match is her vs Wozniacki. Even though there are many better players in the top 16 this match is great for Kaia as it really shows where her hitting is at. I can't wait for that match if she gets there

Should she win that she has either Williams, Hradecka or Goerges
moving on to RG.
It seems like Panova and Silver didn't work out. But either way seeing she's facing Panova makes me Panova's been in fire lately, beating Barthel and Hradecka back-to-back. Also she pushed Kaia into 3 sets in Brisbane where Kaia was in marvelous form.

Looking at the players in the #9-#16 section, I was thinking toughest ones would be Wozniacki and Kerber. And now Kaia's projected seed to play is Wozniacki. Overall a tough quarter, but we should be happy she's not facing Venus Williams in the 1st round.

There are some puff quarters though. I can totally see Makarova making the qf, or 4th round. Also the quarter with Schiavone, Jankovic, Kvitova, and Niculescu is quite interesting. Should Kvitova have a freak loss, there could be anyone making it to the qf.

Good luck at RG
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2012, 06:12 PM   #1657
country flag Kylger

Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute

Watched parts of the match from work. Pretty poor game from Kaia. Was expecting more of a fight, she seemed disinterested again in the match.
TT: Rank Singles 137 (High: 31), Doubles 30 (High: 5)
Best run singles: WTA: W - Tashkent '11, F - Seoul '10, QF - Roland Garros '10, Madrid '11, R4 - Wimbledon '10; ITF: F - Barnstable '11, QF Biberach, Torhout, Cagnes-sur-Mer '10
Doubles: WTA: W: Wimbledon' 12 (w/Kevin.), Bad Gastein '11, Bali (TC) '11, Guangzhou (w/Blackeagle) '10, RU - Madrid '11, Seoul '10, ITF - W: Nassau '11; Minsk'10 (w/Blackeagle)
Kylger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2012, 06:40 PM   #1658
country flag Kylger

Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute

For the RG she has a decent draw. Caro in R3 and Serena in R4 will be tough though. Would love to see her play against Serena though. Hopefully she will be able to give some sort of resistance.
Best run singles: WTA: W - Tashkent '11, F - Seoul '10, QF - Roland Garros '10, Madrid '11, R4 - Wimbledon '10; ITF: F - Barnstable '11, QF Biberach, Torhout, Cagnes-sur-Mer '10
Doubles: WTA: W: Wimbledon' 12 (w/Kevin.), Bad Gastein '11, Bali (TC) '11, Guangzhou (w/Blackeagle) '10, RU - Madrid '11, Seoul '10, ITF - W: Nassau '11; Minsk'10 (w/Blackeagle)
Old May 26th, 2012, 02:03 PM   #1659
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Kaia goes up to 23 in the rankings on Monday (would have been top 20 if she'd won )
Her schedule after Roland Garros is Birmingham then Eastbourne then Wimbledon. Good that she's playing all the grass tournaments but I think she should also play Nottingham if she doesn't make 2nd week. She needs to get as many points from the grass as she can. Its where she is most dangerous. 1000 would be great. That would put her up to around 12/13 presuming she defends her Paris points and everyone else defends/doesn't gain any points. She has the potential to be top 10, she just needs to take it!!!!

BTW, with Jurgens rapidly increasing ranking, Kaia and Jurgen are becoming more of a possibility for Oympics, Estonia is a small country so they could get a WC and with their serves and groundtrokes, they could do some damage. Also is Kaia playing Doubles at Roland Garros, Womens or Mixed???

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2012, 10:25 PM   #1660
country flag TimeyWimey

Quote:
Kaia goes up to 23 in the rankings on Monday (would have been top 20 if she'd won )
Her schedule after Roland Garros is Birmingham then Eastbourne then Wimbledon. Good that she's playing all the grass tournaments but I think she should also play Nottingham if she doesn't make 2nd week. She needs to get as many points from the grass as she can. Its where she is most dangerous. 1000 would be great. That would put her up to around 12/13 presuming she defends her Paris points and everyone else defends/doesn't gain any points. She has the potential to be top 10, she just needs to take it!!!!
Birmingham and Eastbourne? Kaia better not get injured
Old May 27th, 2012, 10:06 AM   #1661
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

BTW, with Jurgens rapidly increasing ranking, Kaia and Jurgen are becoming more of a possibility for Oympics, Estonia is a small country so they could get a WC and with their serves and groundtrokes, they could do some damage. Also is Kaia playing Doubles at Roland Garros, Womens or Mixed???
I thought you're against the point whoring?

Kaia said in Brussels she doesn't think about the points. Besides Birmingham itself is a cheap tournament, so many players, so few points.

I hope she doesn't play both mixed and doubles. It really caught up with her one year playing 3 events. And given her tender foot, maybe it was better she just played singles
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2012, 12:05 PM   #1662
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

She does play doubles with Zhang Shuai, but it should´t take long as they face Huber/Raymond in R1
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2012, 12:14 PM   #1663
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoAmI? View Post
I thought you're against the point whoring?

Kaia said in Brussels she doesn't think about the points. Besides Birmingham itself is a cheap tournament, so many players, so few points.

I hope she doesn't play both mixed and doubles. It really caught up with her one year playing 3 events. And given her tender foot, maybe it was better she just played singles
Winning a 75K isn't really points whoring. Given that Mchale is playing along with players liek Hsieh Su-Wei. The field here is much stronger than Baku/Bogota etc. but with less ranking points. And there are no grass tournamets so she needs to play as many as possible!!!!! IMO, its not even a guarentee she would win there

I understand your point, but I think it would be better she played mixed then womens dubs with Zhang. I mean, she isn't going to play dubs with Anett at olympics but she could play with Jurgen

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2012, 06:02 PM   #1664
country flag TimeyWimey

Kaia will play 2nd match on Crt 3 tomorrow, GL
Old May 28th, 2012, 07:38 PM   #1665
country flag Kylger

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeyWimey View Post
Kaia will play 2nd match on Crt 3 tomorrow, GL
Good Luck Kaia!!
Jürgen will play the same time on Philippe Chatrier