Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!! - Page 108 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 25th, 2012, 01:45 PM   #1606
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!!

0-40
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 25th, 2012, 01:46 PM   #1607
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

No Kaia was playing really well. Radwanska was really passive
1 saved
Old May 25th, 2012, 01:46 PM   #1608
country flag chingching

5-4
Kaia needs to start going for more and putting more kick serves in or she will lose
Old May 25th, 2012, 01:47 PM   #1609
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

I guess we all know what will happen now Radwanska to win the set 7-5, and second set something like 61 or 62
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2012, 01:50 PM   #1610
country flag chingching

5-5
Not a choke from Kaia, but just losing points she should probably win
Old May 25th, 2012, 01:54 PM   #1611
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

Well, she won a game!
Old May 25th, 2012, 01:55 PM   #1612
country flag chingching

Double on game point
Then a hold
A very nice game from Kaia
She hits a lot more topspin then I thought
A great bounceback
Old May 25th, 2012, 01:58 PM   #1613
country flag chingching

6-6
A good game from radwanska
Kaia's god in Tiebreaks normally so lets hope she can get this one
Old May 25th, 2012, 01:58 PM   #1614
country flag WhoAmI?

Lottery time Meaning no good.
Old May 25th, 2012, 01:59 PM   #1615
country flag WhoAmI?

The longer the rallies get, the more I'm afraid Kaia would explode.

But nice return
Old May 25th, 2012, 02:01 PM   #1616
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

come on Kaia!
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2012, 02:02 PM   #1617
country flag chingching

4-2 Radwanska. Some good shots from Bothh players but Kaia needs to play more agressively and use her serve
Old May 25th, 2012, 02:03 PM   #1618
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

^chingching, could you post the stats after the match (set)?
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2012, 02:05 PM   #1619
country flag chingching

4-4. kaia needs to make more 1st serves
Old May 25th, 2012, 02:06 PM   #1620
country flag chingching

Sure. Kaia should have been up 6-4, but shes got 6-5