Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!! - Page 104 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 5th, 2012, 11:43 PM   #1546
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!!

I thought that she should play Prague, as unless she makes QF round in Rome (which she might now do) to get as many points. I hope that she can be top 16 by Wimbledon, which given that she only has 3rd round points at Roland Garros to defend, isnt impossible

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 6th, 2012, 08:14 AM   #1547
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

Prague and Rome are at the same week.

Her calendar has her playing all the weeks up to RG (Madrid, Rome, Brussels). But I hope she'll withdraw from Brussels if she goes deep in Madrid and/or Rome.
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2012, 09:49 AM   #1548
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoAmI? View Post
Prague and Rome are at the same week.

Her calendar has her playing all the weeks up to RG (Madrid, Rome, Brussels). But I hope she'll withdraw from Brussels if she goes deep in Madrid and/or Rome.
I know. I mean Prague instead of Rome. It would also be easier for her physically.

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2012, 02:03 PM   #1549
country flag vik

vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light vik is a glorious beacon of light

Kaia loves Rome, she loves to play there, she loves the courts there. She will not play Brussels if she feels tired.

Graf
vik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2012, 02:53 PM   #1550
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats on winning MM Estoril, Kaia!

Quote:
Kanepi is the only Estonian ever to win a WTA title and she now has three: Palermo in 2010, the aforementioned Brisbane title this year, and now Estoril.

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2012, 05:38 PM   #1551
country flag kaiafan

kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all

Press conference
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onkDgL2F8lA

Last edited by kaiafan : May 6th, 2012 at 05:45 PM.
kaiafan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2012, 12:46 PM   #1552
country flag kaiafan

kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all kaiafan is a name known to all

So, Kaia lost 46 46 Good fight saving plenty of break points but... Hopefully a kinder draw in Rome...
Old May 7th, 2012, 01:02 PM   #1553
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, such a shame. By the numbers it seemed a better match than the final in Estoril. But we won't really know.
Well, she can rest up for Rome now. I hope it goes better there. At least she can have more time there than in Madrid.

EDIT: I read that she's having pain in the heels Hopefully not the same problem as last year again

Last edited by WhoAmI? : May 7th, 2012 at 01:12 PM.
Old May 7th, 2012, 01:41 PM   #1554
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yeah, such a shame. By the numbers it seemed a better match than the final in Estoril. But we won't really know.
Well, she can rest up for Rome now. I hope it goes better there. At least she can have more time there than in Madrid.

EDIT: I read that she's having pain in the heels:unsure: Hopefully not the same problem as last year again
poor Kaia hope nothing as serious
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2012, 03:55 PM   #1555
country flag kaiafan

Quote:
I read that she's having pain in the heels Hopefully not the same problem as last year again
Oh I hope so too. But it's nice that she's not dissapointed with herself about the match.No need anyway.She won a tournament two days ago
Old May 7th, 2012, 06:24 PM   #1556
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

She said she might skip Rome. Hopefully it is not very serious, because as we all remember, last time (exactly year ago) when she kept playing with a similar problem in the heels she was finally forced to take a longer break to cure it out.
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2012, 06:48 PM   #1557
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

That doesn't sound good

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2012, 06:51 PM   #1558
country flag Kylger

Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute Kylger has a reputation beyond repute

The loss was expected for me. I just hope her health will stay ok now though. That's the last thing she needs right now.
TT: Rank Singles 137 (High: 31), Doubles 30 (High: 5)
Best run singles: WTA: W - Tashkent '11, F - Seoul '10, QF - Roland Garros '10, Madrid '11, R4 - Wimbledon '10; ITF: F - Barnstable '11, QF Biberach, Torhout, Cagnes-sur-Mer '10
Doubles: WTA: W: Wimbledon' 12 (w/Kevin.), Bad Gastein '11, Bali (TC) '11, Guangzhou (w/Blackeagle) '10, RU - Madrid '11, Seoul '10, ITF - W: Nassau '11; Minsk'10 (w/Blackeagle)
Kylger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2012, 04:53 PM   #1559
country flag WhoAmI?

Kaia is skipping Rome, so Brussels is next for the moment. It says on her website she's not fully recovered. Hopefully a rest will be enough, and she'll be in good condition for RG
Old May 10th, 2012, 09:37 PM   #1560
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Quote:
Kaia is skipping Rome, so Brussels is next for the moment. It says on her website she's not fully recovered. Hopefully a rest will be enough, and she'll be in good condition for RG
please be fit for RG Kaia
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote