Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!! - Page 102 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 3rd, 2012, 01:44 PM   #1516
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kaia Kanepi Cheering Thread!!!

woohoo!

Against Roberta Vinci in the semifinal. In fact, she's lost all their previous meetings (and on clay)
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 3rd, 2012, 01:55 PM   #1517
country flag kaiafan

kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold

First meeting was in 2006,so understandable.Second was in Rome 2008,Vinci at home but she took a set off her.Then Kaia reached RG QF though I believe she'll win this time,if she stays mentally strong...
kaiafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2012, 03:44 PM   #1518
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

Good win
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2012, 05:19 PM   #1519
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

Nice win there

And a SF

GL against Roberta

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2012, 05:55 PM   #1520
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Well done! Hopefully on her way to the third WTA title
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2012, 09:11 PM   #1521
country flag kaiafan

kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold kaiafan is a splendid one to behold

Kaia’s own words: „I played mostly well in the first set. It was a bit hectic for both of us, sometimes it worked out well and sometimes it did not. My opponent fell in the first set and there was quite a long break. After that she made many mistakes. In the second set I was leading 3:1 when she started to hit very flat and brave and it all worked out for her. In the deciding set I was also leading 3:1, but could not manage to keep the lead. The match was very competitive, I was a bit more confident and aggressive in the end. It was very difficult match and small nuances decided the winner. Today I made it, it was may day I guess. It is nice to win tough matches.

Tomorrow I play the first match on the centre court. We’ll see, maybe it will be a bit postponed as we are expecting rain here. It was a long time ago when I last played Vinci, it does not mean anything that I have so far not won a match against her. Tomorrow is a totally new game. She has a good sliced backhand, I must be patient and wait for my moments to attack.“
Old May 3rd, 2012, 10:06 PM   #1522
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Nice win over Cetkovska, Kaia!

SF vs Vinci. She is so overranked and annoying. Kick her ass

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2012, 10:49 PM   #1523
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

If Kaia wins she is almost top 25
Keep it up!!!
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2012, 12:04 PM   #1524
country flag kaiafan

Kaia won 6-2 7-5Honestly I couldn't believe this was going to be a three setter and it didn't happen
Old May 4th, 2012, 12:04 PM   #1525
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

beat Roberta Vinci 62 75 (2nd set she was 2-5 down).

Stats:

Waiting for the opponent from Carla Suarez Navarro vs Karin Knapp.
6th final.

Good luck
Old May 4th, 2012, 12:07 PM   #1526
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

Kaia

Final

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2012, 01:07 PM   #1527
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

final
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2012, 01:17 PM   #1528
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Kaia will rise to no 25 if she wins the final and Sara Errani loses
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2012, 02:53 PM   #1529
country flag kaiafan

Kaia's section in the Madrid draw

[15]Jankovic
Suarez-Navarro

Safarova
Kanepi

Benesova
Zakopalova

Begu
[2]Sharapova

Hoping to see her play on blue clay...
Old May 4th, 2012, 02:57 PM   #1530
country flag WhoAmI?

Madrid's draw is not kind at all. Safarova is an uncomfortable opponent for her.

But whatever, we've still got Estoril's run

Kaia's own words: "It was a good match. In the first set I played well and I was also lucky - many balls hit the line. It was totally my set. In the second set I hit the same way but I made more mistakes - did not make the lines. The opponent gained some confidence and started to play better and it got complicated. When I was 5:2 down, I thought that, well, I need to keep trying and see what can be done - do not give up. Then the tables started to turn. In overall, I felt good through the match, I knew that was playing well.

Tomorrows opponent is tough, I have played with her couple of years back. Final is final, I must play well in order to win it."