This was a match where I changed my mind about Masha - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 28th, 2006, 08:27 PM   #1
country flag mr_burns

mr_burns has much to be proud of mr_burns has much to be proud of mr_burns has much to be proud of mr_burns has much to be proud of mr_burns has much to be proud of mr_burns has much to be proud of mr_burns has much to be proud of mr_burns has much to be proud of mr_burns has much to be proud of mr_burns has much to be proud of mr_burns has much to be proud of
This was a match where I changed my mind about Masha

Really great fight

BTW, was it that year serena won RG, when she struggled in the 1 round or the year after that
mr_burns is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 28th, 2006, 08:33 PM   #2
country flag SAEKeithSerena

SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute
nice words go maria!!!!!!!!!!

16-Time Grand Slam Champion.

2013 Titles: Brisbane, Sony Open (Miami), Family Circle Cup, Madrid, Rome, 16th SLAM-THE FRENCH OPEN, Bastad, Roger's Cup

2013 Record: (60-4)
SAEKeithSerena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2006, 08:34 PM   #3
country flag msharafan

msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future
yeah thanks, this is why i support this girl, she fights fights and never gives, up she is a true champion.
msharafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2006, 08:37 PM   #4
country flag gmak

gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute gmak has a reputation beyond repute
thanks

i never thought masha would lose this, even at 2-5 i had the belief!
Dementieva Clijsters Safina Novotna Davenport Seles Pierce Mauresmo Bovina Golovin Spirlea Farina Likhovtseva Monami Halard Rubin Bedanova Tulyaganova Maleeva Zvereva Sabatini
gmak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2006, 08:47 PM   #5
country flag mike/topgun

mike/topgun has much to be proud of mike/topgun has much to be proud of mike/topgun has much to be proud of mike/topgun has much to be proud of mike/topgun has much to be proud of mike/topgun has much to be proud of mike/topgun has much to be proud of mike/topgun has much to be proud of mike/topgun has much to be proud of mike/topgun has much to be proud of mike/topgun has much to be proud of
I believed, no I was sure that Maria would pull that one out...great fighting spirit again, but it was so obvious that she hasn't played a match for 2 months And it looked very funny when a player who's groundstrokes are agressive at one point in the 3rd set hit almost all of her shots near the center of the court...Mashona didn't take her chance too
Frankly I don't understand people who hate Maria, just becous of her appearence.

Aga&Ula Marta Masha Vee&Ree Ana Nastya Eleni Patty Mary
mike/topgun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2006, 08:48 PM   #6
country flag msharafan

msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future
me too its all about belief and faith.
msharafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2006, 08:48 PM   #7
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAEKeithSerena
nice words go maria!!!!!!!!!!
omg go maria!!!!
Derek. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2006, 09:06 PM   #8
country flag SAEKeithSerena

SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by msharafan
yeah thanks, this is why i support this girl, she fights fights and never gives, up she is a true champion.

absolutely. gosh i miss serena speaking of champions.

16-Time Grand Slam Champion.

2013 Titles: Brisbane, Sony Open (Miami), Family Circle Cup, Madrid, Rome, 16th SLAM-THE FRENCH OPEN, Bastad, Roger's Cup

2013 Record: (60-4)
SAEKeithSerena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2006, 09:23 PM   #9
country flag Scots Kim Fan

Scots Kim Fan has a reputation beyond repute Scots Kim Fan has a reputation beyond repute Scots Kim Fan has a reputation beyond repute Scots Kim Fan has a reputation beyond repute Scots Kim Fan has a reputation beyond repute Scots Kim Fan has a reputation beyond repute Scots Kim Fan has a reputation beyond repute Scots Kim Fan has a reputation beyond repute Scots Kim Fan has a reputation beyond repute Scots Kim Fan has a reputation beyond repute Scots Kim Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah I really warmed to Maria today as well after such a gutsy comeback. Very impressive!
Scots Kim Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2006, 09:27 PM   #10
country flag The Daviator

The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute
I didn't! It annoys me that she's always sneaking through

Anyway, well done Masha
Old May 28th, 2006, 09:29 PM   #11
country flag bis2806

bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_burns
Really great fight

BTW, was it that year serena won RG, when she struggled in the 1 round or the year after that
Where did you watch the match?
bis2806 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2006, 10:12 PM   #12
Viktymise
King

Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Really great fight

Maybe your thinking of the Australian open were she beat loit in an extremely tight match and went on to win the title but the difference was maria is supposed to be injured
Old May 29th, 2006, 12:07 AM   #13
country flag Summer Snow

Summer Snow has a brilliant future Summer Snow has a brilliant future Summer Snow has a brilliant future Summer Snow has a brilliant future Summer Snow has a brilliant future Summer Snow has a brilliant future Summer Snow has a brilliant future Summer Snow has a brilliant future Summer Snow has a brilliant future Summer Snow has a brilliant future Summer Snow has a brilliant future
Summer Snow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2006, 12:19 AM   #14
country flag bellascarlett

bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute bellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Snow
oh please get a life...
Old May 29th, 2006, 12:55 AM   #15
country flag KBdoubleu

KBdoubleu has a reputation beyond repute KBdoubleu has a reputation beyond repute KBdoubleu has a reputation beyond repute KBdoubleu has a reputation beyond repute KBdoubleu has a reputation beyond repute KBdoubleu has a reputation beyond repute KBdoubleu has a reputation beyond repute KBdoubleu has a reputation beyond repute KBdoubleu has a reputation beyond repute KBdoubleu has a reputation beyond repute KBdoubleu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Really great fight

The year she won she beat Sucha 6-3 6-0 and the following year she beat Rittner 6-2 6-1, as someone said before, maybe your mixing it up with the 2003 Australian Open where Serena had to beat Loit 7-5 in the third and then went on to win the title.