2nd round : Benesova vs Sharapova! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Who will win?

Iveta in 2 7 10.61%
Iveta in 3 12 18.18%
Maria in 2 31 46.97%
Maria in 3 12 18.18%
Maria will pull out 4 6.06%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll

Old May 28th, 2006, 06:55 PM   #1
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute
2nd round : Benesova vs Sharapova!

Who will win this match? Iveta or Maria? Or the match will never be play...
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 28th, 2006, 07:04 PM   #2
country flag mike/topgun

mike/topgun has much to be proud of mike/topgun has much to be proud of mike/topgun has much to be proud of mike/topgun has much to be proud of mike/topgun has much to be proud of mike/topgun has much to be proud of mike/topgun has much to be proud of mike/topgun has much to be proud of mike/topgun has much to be proud of mike/topgun has much to be proud of mike/topgun has much to be proud of
Masha needs some match practice and if she recovers she'll do it in 3.

Aga&Ula Marta Masha Vee&Ree Ana Nastya Eleni Patty Mary
mike/topgun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2006, 07:11 PM   #3
country flag Wannabeknowitall

Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute
I'm going with Iveta in three. I think Sharapova will get enough time to recover though. She'll likely play on Wed. I'm guessing that will help. I just think Iveta is a better clay court player and will probably have the same type of gameplan she had against Mary at the Australian.

Black presidents of the US=1
Black head coaches in the SEC=0
Something needs to change.
Wannabeknowitall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2006, 07:19 PM   #4
country flag daniela86

daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute
I don't think Masha will pull out after such a great fight I think she will play better than she did against Washington because she is less rusty.
IMO she will win in 2 something like 6/3 7/6, I really hope this match will be on TV as I love both players Good luck to both of them
Bencic~~Voegele~~Jankovic~~Zvonareva~~Karolina and Krystina Pliskova ~~Giorgi
daniela86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2006, 07:22 PM   #5
country flag swissmisshingis

swissmisshingis is a splendid one to behold swissmisshingis is a splendid one to behold swissmisshingis is a splendid one to behold swissmisshingis is a splendid one to behold swissmisshingis is a splendid one to behold swissmisshingis is a splendid one to behold swissmisshingis is a splendid one to behold swissmisshingis is a splendid one to behold swissmisshingis is a splendid one to behold swissmisshingis is a splendid one to behold swissmisshingis is a splendid one to behold
I hope Maria wins.
YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MY #1

MONICA SELES
PLEASE COME BACK

Lindsay Davenport Anastasia Myskina Elena Dementieva Maria Sharapova Jennifer Capriati Anna Chakvetadze
swissmisshingis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2006, 07:22 PM   #6
country flag Dexter
Team WTAworld
Polish & Serbian Kingdoms

Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute
Maria wins in 2... I'm sure.

My travelling blog
Dexter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2006, 07:23 PM   #7
country flag tennisjay

tennisjay is a splendid one to behold tennisjay is a splendid one to behold tennisjay is a splendid one to behold tennisjay is a splendid one to behold tennisjay is a splendid one to behold tennisjay is a splendid one to behold tennisjay is a splendid one to behold tennisjay is a splendid one to behold tennisjay is a splendid one to behold tennisjay is a splendid one to behold tennisjay is a splendid one to behold
I say Maria in 3 tough sets. If shes not really injuried I'll say Maria in 2 very close sets.
tennisjay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2006, 07:23 PM   #8
country flag ivan88

ivan88 has much to be proud of ivan88 has much to be proud of ivan88 has much to be proud of ivan88 has much to be proud of ivan88 has much to be proud of ivan88 has much to be proud of ivan88 has much to be proud of ivan88 has much to be proud of ivan88 has much to be proud of ivan88 has much to be proud of ivan88 has much to be proud of
Maria in 2

MARTINA HINGIS

A.-L. Groenefeld
Daniela Hantuchova

SANDRINE BAILLY

Martina Glagow

Вперед ЛОКО!!!!
ivan88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2006, 07:24 PM   #9
country flag SvetaPleaseWin.
Heyyy

SvetaPleaseWin. has a reputation beyond repute SvetaPleaseWin. has a reputation beyond repute SvetaPleaseWin. has a reputation beyond repute SvetaPleaseWin. has a reputation beyond repute SvetaPleaseWin. has a reputation beyond repute SvetaPleaseWin. has a reputation beyond repute SvetaPleaseWin. has a reputation beyond repute SvetaPleaseWin. has a reputation beyond repute SvetaPleaseWin. has a reputation beyond repute SvetaPleaseWin. has a reputation beyond repute SvetaPleaseWin. has a reputation beyond repute
i thought benesova would win before the matches today and i'll stick with my original pick
SvetaPleaseWin. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2006, 07:26 PM   #10
country flag furrykitten

furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute
I hope Maria pulls out for her own good.

WOLVERHAMPTON WANDERERS FC
furrykitten is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2006, 07:26 PM   #11
country flag SAEKeithSerena

SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute
unfortunately, maria in 3. hopefully she can pull it off in 2

16-Time Grand Slam Champion.

2013 Titles: Brisbane, Sony Open (Miami), Family Circle Cup, Madrid, Rome, 16th SLAM-THE FRENCH OPEN, Bastad, Roger's Cup

2013 Record: (60-4)
SAEKeithSerena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2006, 07:27 PM   #12
country flag manu32

manu32 has a brilliant future manu32 has a brilliant future manu32 has a brilliant future manu32 has a brilliant future manu32 has a brilliant future manu32 has a brilliant future manu32 has a brilliant future manu32 has a brilliant future manu32 has a brilliant future manu32 has a brilliant future manu32 has a brilliant future
maria because i saw a part of iveta/parmentier??? i am not sure of the name and it was not a good match....and for the interest of this tourny.......
manu32 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2006, 07:31 PM   #13
country flag TeaMMashA

TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute
I dont think after that match Maria will pull out she put up to much of a fight to quit now i hope though if the injury is bad she pulls out, but anyway my heart says 2 sets but my head is saying 3 sets for Maria so ill just vote 2

.Tatiana Golovin.Nadia Petrova.Ana Ivanovic.Olga Poutchkova.
.Caroline Wozinacki.Anna ChakVetadze.Anna-Lena Groenefeld.
.Sam Stosur.Michaella Krajicek.Svetlana Kuznetsova.
TeaMMashA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2006, 07:32 PM   #14
faboozadoo15

faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by furrykitten
I hope Maria pulls out for her own good.
why? i don't think she's really in that much pain, and it could get better in days. it's not like if she wasn't playing RG she wouldn't be spending any time on the court. she might as well play her matches and see what happens.
faboozadoo15 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2006, 07:33 PM   #15
country flag SIN DIOS NI LEY

SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute
All my forces with Iveta

Vamos Benesova !!
SIN DIOS NI LEY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote