A Daniela Forum thanks to Josh and all Daniela Fans - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 24th, 2002, 10:23 PM   #1
country flag Irish

Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute
A Daniela Forum thanks to Josh and all Daniela Fans

Thanks Josh You are wonderful!!!!

Hello to all Daniela Fans. We have our forum now for Daniela who definitely deserves one.

We can also post threads of other Slovakian and Czech Republic players.

Thanks again to everybody!!!!!
Davenport, Capriati, Molik, Golovin, Seles, Clijsters, Myskina, Dementieva, Groenefeld, Frazier, Sprem, Hantuchova, Peschke, Dulko, Ivanovic, Smashnova, Likhovtseva, Vaidisova, Zvonereva, Schiavone, Pennetta

"No good deed goes unpunished." - origin unknown
Irish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 25th, 2002, 01:06 AM   #2
aura of daniela

aura of daniela is just really nice aura of daniela is just really nice aura of daniela is just really nice aura of daniela is just really nice aura of daniela is just really nice aura of daniela is just really nice aura of daniela is just really nice aura of daniela is just really nice aura of daniela is just really nice aura of daniela is just really nice aura of daniela is just really nice
Hi guys,
This is brilliant.
For the forum for Daniela to come along just before the French starts is perfect timing.

Irish, thanks for the e-mail telling me that it had been put together.
It is much appreciated.

I adore Daniela, and in here I can make my comments with them being put down by the skeptics out there.

The best of Luck Daniela for the rest of the season, and I cant wait to see you back in Australia

Simon V
Old May 25th, 2002, 01:16 AM   #3
country flag Cassius

Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of
Oops, I forgot. THANKS FOR THE E-MAIL IRISH!!!!!! !!!!!!
Cassius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2002, 01:37 AM   #4
country flag Irish

Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute
You're welcome Simon and Cassius. I definitely had you guys to notify since you are very loyal Daniela fans. Am hoping the few others I could remember got theirs. Am sorry for those I could not remember for sure.

I agree that this is a place we can comment on Daniela's tennis (and for the guys, possibly more ) without others putting her or us down.

It is great that the timing for Josh to put this up was right before RG. In fact, super timing.

Where's Evaspeed? He started the original thread to get this.
Davenport, Capriati, Molik, Golovin, Seles, Clijsters, Myskina, Dementieva, Groenefeld, Frazier, Sprem, Hantuchova, Peschke, Dulko, Ivanovic, Smashnova, Likhovtseva, Vaidisova, Zvonereva, Schiavone, Pennetta

Old May 25th, 2002, 02:56 AM   #5
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
thanx Josh

finally Dani gets what she deserves

MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2002, 11:43 AM   #6
country flag veryborednow
Team WTAworld

veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future
WOW!!! When was this place created?? I hope it hasn't been here for ages and I've only just noticed.

TBE - what are you doing up at 4am?!?!

This is great, and I'm loving the name.
Old May 25th, 2002, 02:55 PM   #7
country flag Irish

Veryborednow, at about 5 PM CST yesterday.

Old May 25th, 2002, 09:22 PM   #8
country flag Central
Team WTAworld

Central has disabled reputation
Is it any way to make people notice this forum?
Because I've no idea when it was created

- - - -

I procrastinate, therefore I exist

When you were here before, couldn't look you in the eye
You're just like an angel, your skin makes me cry
You float like a feather In a beautiful world
And I wish I was special You're so fucking special
Central is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2002, 10:12 PM   #9
country flag Irish

Central, I posted a message in General Messages yesterday but believe it has moved back several pages. May have to bump it up.

Old May 26th, 2002, 06:07 AM   #10
country flag EVAspeed

EVAspeed is just really nice EVAspeed is just really nice EVAspeed is just really nice EVAspeed is just really nice EVAspeed is just really nice EVAspeed is just really nice EVAspeed is just really nice EVAspeed is just really nice EVAspeed is just really nice EVAspeed is just really nice EVAspeed is just really nice
i'm here irish.
Old May 26th, 2002, 09:20 AM   #11
adlysha babalu

adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice
duuhh..i dont even realise the forum for daniela its already up!
yeahh..! at last!!

All the best to daniela
adlysha babalu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2002, 11:30 AM   #12
country flag ~ The Leopard ~

~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute
Hey, don't forget me!!!!!!!

GO DANI!
Old May 26th, 2002, 12:26 PM   #13
Loyal Selesian

Loyal Selesian is a glorious beacon of light Loyal Selesian is a glorious beacon of light Loyal Selesian is a glorious beacon of light Loyal Selesian is a glorious beacon of light Loyal Selesian is a glorious beacon of light Loyal Selesian is a glorious beacon of light Loyal Selesian is a glorious beacon of light Loyal Selesian is a glorious beacon of light Loyal Selesian is a glorious beacon of light Loyal Selesian is a glorious beacon of light Loyal Selesian is a glorious beacon of light
Congrat to Daniela fans I'm a fan as well (although not a great fan but I like her since I saw that match she played with Venus at the OZ open this year) The girl have great shots

I love Jodie Foster and Lucy Lawless
Loyal Selesian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2002, 08:53 PM   #14
country flag Calliope.
Martina&Roger <3

Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future Calliope. has a brilliant future
Hello!
This forum is great! I like it!

Larcher de Brito | Giorgi | Bouchard | Goerges | Stephens

Kirilenko | Sharapova | Kvitova | Pennetta | Garcia | Burnett
Azarenka | Wozniacki | McHale | Keys | Puig | Bencic | Italians
Calliope. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2002, 11:47 PM   #15
country flag Martian Martin
Team WTAworld
The Martian Llama

Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future
Thanks so much for the e-mail Irish . You've done really well in getting this forum up and running

This forum will grow and grow, once even more people realise what a great player Daniela is!
Martian Martin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote