Here's to Hoping for the Venus vs. Hingis Roland Garros Final! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 27th, 2006, 06:11 PM   #1
Foot_Fault

Foot_Fault has a reputation beyond repute Foot_Fault has a reputation beyond repute Foot_Fault has a reputation beyond repute Foot_Fault has a reputation beyond repute Foot_Fault has a reputation beyond repute Foot_Fault has a reputation beyond repute Foot_Fault has a reputation beyond repute Foot_Fault has a reputation beyond repute Foot_Fault has a reputation beyond repute Foot_Fault has a reputation beyond repute Foot_Fault has a reputation beyond repute
Here's to Hoping for the Venus vs. Hingis Roland Garros Final!

I know we are a couple weeks away, but a guy could dream. This would be Dramatic and bring the MUCH NEEDED LIFE BACK TO THE WOMENS TOUR!!!

The Oz Final was DRAB!!! Very DRAB!!! The Tour got heated in WARSAW with a cresendo in ROME only with a HOPE of CLIMAXING at ROLAND GARROS!!!

MAN!!! OOOOOHHHH...MAN!

That would be some exciting shit...regardless of who wins (hoping Venus ofcourse) but...it would definately be A BOOST and Ratings would go 5x's over. Networks DREAM!

Rafael Nadal

Venus Williams

2000, 2001, 2005, 2007 and 2008 Wimbledon Champion - Venus Williams Kicks GrASS!!
Foot_Fault is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 27th, 2006, 06:22 PM   #2
country flag kiwifan

kiwifan has a reputation beyond repute kiwifan has a reputation beyond repute kiwifan has a reputation beyond repute kiwifan has a reputation beyond repute kiwifan has a reputation beyond repute kiwifan has a reputation beyond repute kiwifan has a reputation beyond repute kiwifan has a reputation beyond repute kiwifan has a reputation beyond repute kiwifan has a reputation beyond repute kiwifan has a reputation beyond repute
Until Serena comes back, Chucky v Venus is the only final I want to see.

I was there when the ALL BLACKS won the World Cup in 2011!!!

"I don't know that I changed all that much. They just found somebody worse." - Aging tennis bad boy Jimmy Connors, referring to John McEnroe, in 1984.

There can never be too many "Sister Slams!"
kiwifan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2006, 07:03 PM   #3
country flag Stingray

Stingray has much to be proud of Stingray has much to be proud of Stingray has much to be proud of Stingray has much to be proud of Stingray has much to be proud of Stingray has much to be proud of Stingray has much to be proud of Stingray has much to be proud of Stingray has much to be proud of Stingray has much to be proud of Stingray has much to be proud of
That would be the best final possible i reckon, with V winning 6-1, 5-7, 10-8 methinks
Stingray is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2006, 07:36 PM   #4
country flag thelittlestelf

thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute thelittlestelf has a reputation beyond repute
omg, that would be AMAZING.

LINDSAYDAVENPORT MARTINAHINGIS SERENAWILLIAMS MONICASELES CHANDARUBIN DANIELAHANTUCHOVA JENNIFERCAPRIATI MARYPIERCE JELENADOKIC KIMCLIJSTERS ANNAKOURNIKOVA JILLCRAYBAS
thelittlestelf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2006, 08:11 PM   #5
country flag GracefulVenus
Team WTAworld

GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute
I made the prediction in my Blog..........that's GracefulVenus's blog if you wanna take a look . I don't believe any of the other players on the tour are as hungry as Martina and Venus is for this title. And lets face it, when it comes to Grand Slams, they fight harder than any other player on the tour. I'm keeping an eye on D. Safina, because I think she will make a run to the Semis (love her determination), but I think Martina will def. her and meet Venus in the Final!

GV - Back From The Dead.........
Venus better have her hair fixed for the AO I'm just tired of it.
GracefulVenus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2006, 08:17 PM   #6
country flag LH2HBH

LH2HBH has a reputation beyond repute LH2HBH has a reputation beyond repute LH2HBH has a reputation beyond repute LH2HBH has a reputation beyond repute LH2HBH has a reputation beyond repute LH2HBH has a reputation beyond repute LH2HBH has a reputation beyond repute LH2HBH has a reputation beyond repute LH2HBH has a reputation beyond repute LH2HBH has a reputation beyond repute LH2HBH has a reputation beyond repute
WOW - that would be a blockbuster!!!! Slam finals have been so boring lately!!!!
Old May 27th, 2006, 08:17 PM   #7
country flag Bitter Blue Bong

Bitter Blue Bong is a name known to all Bitter Blue Bong is a name known to all Bitter Blue Bong is a name known to all Bitter Blue Bong is a name known to all Bitter Blue Bong is a name known to all Bitter Blue Bong is a name known to all Bitter Blue Bong is a name known to all Bitter Blue Bong is a name known to all Bitter Blue Bong is a name known to all Bitter Blue Bong is a name known to all Bitter Blue Bong is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stingray
That would be the best final possible i reckon, with V winning 6-1, 5-7, 10-8 methinks
Bitter Blue Bong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2006, 08:21 PM   #8
country flag SJW

SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute
hopefully it will be nothing like Rome or Warsaw.
SJW is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2006, 08:23 PM   #9
country flag IMPOSSIBLE
. . .

IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute
Did Any 1 Vote 4 Venus
IMPOSSIBLE is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2006, 08:30 PM   #10
country flag MrSerenaWilliams
GET.OUT.OF.THE.WAY.

MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute
The most exciting finals in this past millenium have almost exclusively featured the Williams Sisters or Hingis....

2000 Wimbledon Final- VENUS d. Davenport
2001 Australian Open Final- Capriati d. HINGIS
*exception* 2001 French Open Final- Capriati d. Clijsters
2001 US Open Final- VENUS d. SERENA
2003 Australian Open Final- SERENA d. VENUS
2003 Wimbledon Final- SERENA d. VENUS
2005 Wimbledon Final- VENUS d. DAVENPORT

you could make a push for the 2004 Oz Final between Henin and Clijsters, but...it's kinda up to the individual person.

That would be such a great match...believe it or not, in all 21 matches they have played, they've NEVER met in a Grand Slam Final before....that would be a GREAT test of nerve...both fighting in their first slam final against each other for that one slam they need to further (or in Martina's case, complete) their quest for the career grand slam. RATINGS would be through the roof!

I hope it happens!

Vee should win 6-2 2-6 10-8
Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
Sick of Serena winning everything so easily.

MrSerenaWilliams is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2006, 08:34 PM   #11
country flag CJ07

CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrserenawilliams
The most exciting finals in this past millenium have almost exclusively featured the Williams Sisters or Hingis....

2000 Wimbledon Final- VENUS d. Davenport
2001 Australian Open Final- Capriati d. HINGIS
*exception* 2001 French Open Final- Capriati d. Clijsters
2001 US Open Final- VENUS d. SERENA
2003 Australian Open Final- SERENA d. VENUS
2003 Wimbledon Final- SERENA d. VENUS
2005 Wimbledon Final- VENUS d. DAVENPORT

you could make a push for the 2004 Oz Final between Henin and Clijsters, but...it's kinda up to the individual person.

That would be such a great match...believe it or not, in all 21 matches they have played, they've NEVER met in a Grand Slam Final before....that would be a GREAT test of nerve...both fighting in their first slam final against each other for that one slam they need to further (or in Martina's case, complete) their quest for the career grand slam. RATINGS would be through the roof!

I hope it happens!

Vee should win 6-2 2-6 10-8
they played in the '97 Us Open Final
CJ07 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2006, 08:59 PM   #12
Fedcup

Fedcup is a name known to all Fedcup is a name known to all Fedcup is a name known to all Fedcup is a name known to all Fedcup is a name known to all Fedcup is a name known to all Fedcup is a name known to all Fedcup is a name known to all Fedcup is a name known to all Fedcup is a name known to all Fedcup is a name known to all
I prefer Henin-Mauresmo.

Btw it's not all about Williams sisters, or american players you know...
I prefer to see technical all-court european players.

So no please, not a hard hitter in the final on gravel.
Old May 27th, 2006, 09:17 PM   #13
country flag Geisha

Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedcup
I prefer Henin-Mauresmo.

I think Henin-Hardenne/Mauresmo would provide the best quality claycourt tennis, but the drama and exciting points would belong to Hingis/Venus, for sure.
Old May 27th, 2006, 09:37 PM   #14
country flag kiwifan

kiwifan has a reputation beyond repute kiwifan has a reputation beyond repute kiwifan has a reputation beyond repute kiwifan has a reputation beyond repute kiwifan has a reputation beyond repute kiwifan has a reputation beyond repute kiwifan has a reputation beyond repute kiwifan has a reputation beyond repute kiwifan has a reputation beyond repute kiwifan has a reputation beyond repute kiwifan has a reputation beyond repute
Topic is a Yank and a Euro playing each other - Yank bash elsewhere :p

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedcup
I prefer Henin-Mauresmo.

Hingis is American? :retard:
kiwifan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2006, 10:31 PM   #15
country flag SAEKeithSerena

SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute
go venus williams

16-Time Grand Slam Champion.

2013 Titles: Brisbane, Sony Open (Miami), Family Circle Cup, Madrid, Rome, 16th SLAM-THE FRENCH OPEN, Bastad, Roger's Cup

2013 Record: (60-4)
SAEKeithSerena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote