Safina "smashing her way to the 2006 Roland Garros Title" Cheering Thread - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 27th, 2006, 11:42 PM   #1
Jonty

Jonty has disabled reputation
Exclamation Safina "smashing her way to the 2006 Roland Garros Title" Cheering Thread

Dinara's on a roll. In Rome she slaughtered Dementieva, powered past Clijsters and outslugged Kuznetsova.

Seeded #14
For 1st time ever she is actually shorter priced than Marat ($60v $100)

The Likely Draw for RG:
R1 Zvonareva
R2 Vinci
R3 Srebotnik
R4 Sharapova/ Safarova
QF Kuznetsova/ Schiavone
SF Williams/ Schnyder/ Mauresmo/ Vaidisova
GF ....

Let's not look to far ahead. A tough opener against countrywoman, Zvonareva, then a great draw through to a quarterfinal against Svetlana Kuznetsova. On the way a potential clash with Sharapova.

Good Luck and go hard Dinara!!!

[Alicia Molik and Lleyton Hewitt - The Aussie Tennis Tilt
Paola Suarez and Guga Kuerten - Legends of Clay]
Jonty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 28th, 2006, 04:23 AM   #2
pierce0415

pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute
Good Luck Dinara
You have a great shot at winning this thing
pierce0415 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2006, 07:08 AM   #3
country flag ViennaCalling
Team WTAworld
Lounge Owner

ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute
Good Luck Dinara. Focus and fight, girl!

Tamira PASZEK
Na LI - Francesca SCHIAVONE - Roberta VINCI
Tamira's backhand, Roby's slice, Galina's dropshot

ViennaCalling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2006, 07:37 AM   #4
country flag Dexter
Team WTAworld
Polish & Serbian Kingdoms

Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute
Dawaj Dinara!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My travelling blog
Dexter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2006, 08:14 AM   #5
country flag jack daniels

jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of
GL Dinara
jack daniels is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote