PESCHKE, YAKIMOVA, HARKLEROAD to team up for my tennis club in national division!!! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 26th, 2006, 11:39 PM   #1
country flag jochem

jochem has much to be proud of jochem has much to be proud of jochem has much to be proud of jochem has much to be proud of jochem has much to be proud of jochem has much to be proud of jochem has much to be proud of jochem has much to be proud of jochem has much to be proud of jochem has much to be proud of jochem has much to be proud of
PESCHKE, YAKIMOVA, HARKLEROAD to team up for my tennis club in national division!!!

In Holland we have a 2 week tennis competition every year at the highest level... Participating clubs hire great tennis players from all over to world (male and female) to play for the club and win the title of Dutch champions!!!!!! One of the 8 clubs is Groenekan, the club where I've played regularly and still playing. In the past few years Groenekan has won the title twice in 2002 en 2003 and players like Parra Santonja, Cervanova and Sanchez Lorenzo have played for our team. The women on the team are always better than the men rankingwise This year Ashley Harkleroad, Kveta Peschke and Anastasia Yakimova are playing for Groenekan and I really hope seeing them play in real life, all three... I will see if I can make some nice pics and maybe put them on WTAWorld! Well, anyway... competition is tough as always.

Other participants include: Misa Krajicek, Elise Tamaela, Martina Muller, Ekatarina Bychkova, Kirsten Flipkens, Maret Ani, Tzipi Obziler, Yuliana Fedak and Shahar Peer. Competition starts the third of June and the finals are 18th of June... I hope to see many of them play but I also wish them good luck in Paris and doing well there would mean they start playing here from day 3 or 4 probably...

World no.1 for 20 weeks

41 WTA Tour titles including 4 GS and 3 YEC

Australian Open '11 U.S. Open '05, '09, '10 WTA Championships '02, '03, '10
jochem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 27th, 2006, 12:27 AM   #2
country flag davidmario

davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, German competition is very strong also. Kveta is a great team player. Would be so nice if you could take loads of Photos of Kveta and tell her that she has a lot of fans on WTAworld.com ! When will they have their first match?
Old May 27th, 2006, 12:29 AM   #3
country flag Drake1980

Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute
very cool!