Who knows this one? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 26th, 2006, 05:44 PM   #1
country flag Locolombia

Locolombia is just really nice Locolombia is just really nice Locolombia is just really nice Locolombia is just really nice Locolombia is just really nice Locolombia is just really nice Locolombia is just really nice Locolombia is just really nice Locolombia is just really nice Locolombia is just really nice Locolombia is just really nice
Exclamation Who knows this one?

Regarding the order of play for wednesday and thursday...

6 Matches Sunday: Top half (Mauresmo)
32 Matches Monday: Bottom half (Clijsters)
26 Matches Tuesday: remaining matches top half
Wed: Bottom half (Clijsters) ???
Thurs: Top half (Mauresmo) ???

a) This is strange, cuz that would mean that the winners from sunday would have to wait till thursday to play their second round match...
b) If it's opposite it would be a disadvantage for the winners of tuesday, that would have to play 2 matches in a row
c) the other option is that on Monday they play the 26 remaining top half matches + 6 bottom half matches; and on Tuesday the other 26 bottom half matches, then the top half would play on wednesday and the bottom half on thursday... with a maximum rest of 2 days and a minimal rest of 1 day

The question is, which part plays on Wednesday and which part plays on Thursday??? Who knows???
Locolombia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 26th, 2006, 07:37 PM   #2
country flag papru

papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future
come on martina
papru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2006, 07:38 PM   #3
country flag papru

papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future
sorry i didn't mean to write it in here :P my fault
papru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2006, 08:07 PM   #4
country flag nitsansh

nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of
the 3rd option is the most sensible, otherwise players will have to play day after day or have 4 days interval, and it could be worse if there's rain delay on Tuesday.
2007 race to the championship: 26, 293 pts, 8 tournaments
Year-end Ranking: 2006 - 46, 2005 - 8, 2004 - 63, 2003 - 146

Career Highlights:
Winner: 2006 - Beijing, 2005 - Sydney, Budapest, Hasselt
Runner-up: 2006 - Prague, 2005 - Hyderabad, Forest Hills, Los Angeles YEC
Semifinal: 2006 - Paris, Bogota, 2004 - Sopot
Quarterfinal: 2005 - Prague, Modena, 2004 - Indian Wells, Stockholm, Seoul, Filderstadt
nitsansh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2006, 02:04 PM   #5
country flag Piggy

Piggy is a splendid one to behold Piggy is a splendid one to behold Piggy is a splendid one to behold Piggy is a splendid one to behold Piggy is a splendid one to behold Piggy is a splendid one to behold Piggy is a splendid one to behold Piggy is a splendid one to behold Piggy is a splendid one to behold Piggy is a splendid one to behold Piggy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Locolombia
Regarding the order of play for wednesday and thursday...

6 Matches Sunday: Top half (Mauresmo)
32 Matches Monday: Bottom half (Clijsters)
26 Matches Tuesday: remaining matches top half
Wed: Bottom half (Clijsters) ???
Thurs: Top half (Mauresmo) ???

a) This is strange, cuz that would mean that the winners from sunday would have to wait till thursday to play their second round match...
b) If it's opposite it would be a disadvantage for the winners of tuesday, that would have to play 2 matches in a row
c) the other option is that on Monday they play the 26 remaining top half matches + 6 bottom half matches; and on Tuesday the other 26 bottom half matches, then the top half would play on wednesday and the bottom half on thursday... with a maximum rest of 2 days and a minimal rest of 1 day

The question is, which part plays on Wednesday and which part plays on Thursday??? Who knows???
Sorry I would like to know too
Piggy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote