Sammy vs Ivanovic - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Will Sam win?

Yes 2 13.33%
No 6 40.00%
if yes in 2 1 6.67%
if yes in 3 7 46.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old May 26th, 2006, 10:23 AM   #1
country flag aussy89

aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of
Sammy vs Ivanovic

how do you think sammy will go against ivanovic?

sammy beat her in the 2nd round of both the girls prefferd hard(rebound ace) surface at the aussy open and sammy came out on top in 2 sets.

Sam reached the 2nd round last year of RG and Ivanovic reached the QF.

Sam has been playing very well on clay lately and ivanovic has had an injury since wich forced her to withdraw out of Rome last week.

i really cant pick this one,i think if sammy was to win it be in a tight 3 setter
Advertisement

Old May 26th, 2006, 11:10 AM   #2
country flag jas_aussie
Team WTAworld

jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all
nah sammy 7-5 6-2. GO ALICIA!!!
jas_aussie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2006, 11:22 AM   #3
country flag FedExpress

FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute
I like both girls. But if Sammy will win this match then I think it would be a 3-setter.
FedExpress is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2006, 01:06 PM   #4
country flag aussie_fan

aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future
hope sammy can win this one, don't want to make predictions about this match, hope she plays well.
aussie_fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2006, 05:20 AM   #5
country flag miss_molik

miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future
i reckon yes and in 3
Old May 27th, 2006, 07:38 AM   #6
country flag Mr_Molik

Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute
I think (and hope) Sam can win. She is in possibly the best form of her life outside of Australia, and has already beaten her this year.

Sophie Ferguson ~ Casey Dellacqua ~ Samantha Stosur ~ Jessica Moore ~ Christina Wheeler ~ Monique Adamczak ~
Mr_Molik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2006, 08:37 AM   #7
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute
I hope so but im not confident!

She needs a good start to the match!

Can't let Ana build her confidence early!
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2006, 11:46 PM   #8
country flag miss_molik

miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future
she lost 6-0 6-3!! i was a bit surprised. She didn't put up much of a fight
Old May 31st, 2006, 12:40 AM   #9
country flag aussy89

aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of
yeah i thought wrong to i thought it be a 3 setter no probs but was proven wrong oh well we can look up to the lead up to wimbeldon which im looking forward to c how she performs on grass this season.

and also sammy has doub still on friday
Old May 31st, 2006, 01:02 AM   #10
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute
I watched the match and Sami was just feeding into Ana's hands and Ana was scary with how hard she hit the ball keeping Sam pinned. And when some did get a rare opportunity she failed to capitalise half the time. She did show good fight towards the end though which was good to see.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2006, 02:53 AM   #11
country flag G~Playa

G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, Ana Really Comprehensively Beat Sam..

DR. DRE - BUSTA RHYMES - RAEKWON - 50 CENT - EVE | Aftermath Entertainment | BISHOP LAMONT - EMINEM - G.A.G.E - STAT QUO - DION

Lyrically Insane
You Already Know What It's About, When I Run Up In Your House & Put The Gun Up In Ya Mouth & Take The Money Out The Couch..
G~Playa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2006, 04:08 AM   #12
country flag Belco
TennisHaven

Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute
anybody who wants the match between Ana and Sammy you can download the last set from

www.wikkidchat.net/video

Dont post the links anywhere esle...
enjoy
Old May 31st, 2006, 08:28 AM   #13
country flag jas_aussie
Team WTAworld

jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all
Sam didnt play very well she didn't hit it deep only hit 47% of first serves 12winners to 16unforced errors. She didn't come into the net much and when she did she won 5 of 6 points and won only 1 of 7 break points
jas_aussie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2006, 05:40 PM   #14
country flag Belco
TennisHaven

Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute
video being removed on the weekend...
Old Jun 2nd, 2006, 12:10 AM   #15
country flag aussy89

thanks for putting the link up for us unforn it aint working for me but thats ok =)