Wew! Capriati did not pull Henin in the Qtrs. - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 24th, 2002, 04:19 PM   #1
country flag Shane54

Shane54 is a splendid one to behold Shane54 is a splendid one to behold Shane54 is a splendid one to behold Shane54 is a splendid one to behold Shane54 is a splendid one to behold Shane54 is a splendid one to behold Shane54 is a splendid one to behold Shane54 is a splendid one to behold Shane54 is a splendid one to behold Shane54 is a splendid one to behold Shane54 is a splendid one to behold
Wew! Capriati did not pull Henin in the Qtrs.

Well the draw is out and I have to say even though Serena is on Jenn's half, at least Henin and Serena will have to battle in the qtrs. I like Jenn's chances better against Dokic. And what a beauty with Seles and Venus in one qtr. Good luck ladies!!!
Shane54 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 24th, 2002, 04:44 PM   #2
country flag paigery

paigery is just really nice paigery is just really nice paigery is just really nice paigery is just really nice paigery is just really nice paigery is just really nice paigery is just really nice paigery is just really nice paigery is just really nice paigery is just really nice paigery is just really nice
Hey all, well I am happy with Jen's draw as well. I don't feel that she has it easy like others are saying. You never know what a lower ranked player will pull out. Just because Jen doesn't meet a big time player until the quarters, doesn't mean it will be easy!!! Look at Indian Wells and Charleston as your examples on players outside the top ten kicking butt!!!! Anyways, good luck Jennifer and to everyones fave I hope they do well.

GO CAPPA!
paigery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2002, 04:50 PM   #3
country flag Heidi Capriati

Heidi Capriati is an unknown quantity at this point Heidi Capriati is an unknown quantity at this point Heidi Capriati is an unknown quantity at this point Heidi Capriati is an unknown quantity at this point Heidi Capriati is an unknown quantity at this point Heidi Capriati is an unknown quantity at this point Heidi Capriati is an unknown quantity at this point Heidi Capriati is an unknown quantity at this point Heidi Capriati is an unknown quantity at this point Heidi Capriati is an unknown quantity at this point Heidi Capriati is an unknown quantity at this point
I agree with paigery Indian Wells and Charleston are perfect examples of what the lower ranked players can do!
For me, this looks like it is going to be a good French Open (injury permitting of course )

Go Jen!

"I have to give myself credit for not giving up," the 2001 French Open champion said. "You have to take it like a fighter. You're going to get punched, and you've got to take the blows and just keep coming back."

Jennifer Capriati - Snappy Cappy Makes Me Happy!
Lleyton Hewitt - Oi! Oi! Oi!
Kim Clijsters - Go Wreck 'Em!
Heidi Capriati is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2002, 07:02 PM   #4
country flag Crazy Canuck

Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute
I'm happy that Jenn didn't get Henin, but sad thatHenin got Serena

Guess I can't have it both ways, huh?
Crazy Canuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2002, 07:07 PM   #5
country flag Mercury Rising
Team WTAworld
Destroyer of the Ring

Mercury Rising has much to be proud of Mercury Rising has much to be proud of Mercury Rising has much to be proud of Mercury Rising has much to be proud of Mercury Rising has much to be proud of Mercury Rising has much to be proud of Mercury Rising has much to be proud of Mercury Rising has much to be proud of Mercury Rising has much to be proud of Mercury Rising has much to be proud of Mercury Rising has much to be proud of
Dammitt
Well, I guess, Justine has to do what she did in Berlin, only in the opposite way.

Member of Justine Philistines' Society
Mercury Rising is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2002, 07:07 PM   #6
country flag CanadianBoy21

CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute
I guess Serena will just have to kick Justines ass, & then serve the 5th straight loss to Jen.
CanadianBoy21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2002, 07:23 PM   #7
country flag Crazy Canuck

Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute
*note to self - go into WIlliams cheering thread to see how hypocritical Superhero will act *
Crazy Canuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2002, 08:27 PM   #8
country flag Bright Red

Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of
That's why Serena does so well. Whether she's 8th or 3rd, it doesn't matter. She always has tough draws.

Go Serena!! I know you can do it.

~Venus and now Serena are the worst thing to ever happen to the crow~

Official POPLOCKER of the Royal Court
Bright Red is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2002, 08:32 PM   #9
country flag Mercury Rising
Team WTAworld
Destroyer of the Ring

Mercury Rising has much to be proud of Mercury Rising has much to be proud of Mercury Rising has much to be proud of Mercury Rising has much to be proud of Mercury Rising has much to be proud of Mercury Rising has much to be proud of Mercury Rising has much to be proud of Mercury Rising has much to be proud of Mercury Rising has much to be proud of Mercury Rising has much to be proud of Mercury Rising has much to be proud of
Go Justine!! I know you can do it!

Member of Justine Philistines' Society
Mercury Rising is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2002, 08:39 PM   #10
country flag harloo

harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute
So jen got the puff cakes again. No suprise to me at all, it's expected. We will all have to see what happens.

Good luck Justine, Kim, Serena, Venus!!! oh and Jen too.
harloo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2002, 08:49 PM   #11
country flag Shane54

Shane54 is a splendid one to behold Shane54 is a splendid one to behold Shane54 is a splendid one to behold Shane54 is a splendid one to behold Shane54 is a splendid one to behold Shane54 is a splendid one to behold Shane54 is a splendid one to behold Shane54 is a splendid one to behold Shane54 is a splendid one to behold Shane54 is a splendid one to behold Shane54 is a splendid one to behold
What is "puffcakes"? is that what Cartman eats. Ooops, sorry thinking of cheesypoofs..
Old May 24th, 2002, 08:53 PM   #12
country flag Shane54

Nope but seriously, I would have to say that Kim got a "puffcake" draw....I still like that Seles vs. Venus QF matchup...If Monica is on.....no all sista final
Old May 24th, 2002, 09:06 PM   #13
country flag harloo

harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute
Shane but if Monica is on and she meets up with Jen, then no Jen in the final.

Jen is clear until the semis, now is that not a puffcake or not. Maybe you don't agree but all I say is may the BEST WOMAN WIN!!

Go Serena, Venus, Kim, Justine!! Oh, and jen too!!
harloo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2002, 09:39 PM   #14
country flag treufreund

treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute
Monica cannot meet up with Jen in order to prevent her from being in the finals since they are on opposite sides of the draw.
treufreund is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2002, 04:30 AM   #15
country flag Williams Rulez
Team WTAworld

Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute
Sigh... Jennifer is so naughty... she dumped Justine in Serena's quarter... grrr, that was the person I least wanted tos see in Serena's quarter, but well, Serena did beat Justine the last time, so I'm fine.

And Shane, I agree that Kim has more of a 'puffcake' draw than Jennifer, but Jennifer still has a puffcake draw...

Good luck to everyone... Until they play one of my favourites...

Mary : Monica : Svetlana : Sania : Jennifer : Amelie
Roddick : Grosjean : David : Djokovic
Williams Rulez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote