Les articles sur Aravane - Page 14 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 4th, 2012, 10:47 AM   #196
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Les articles sur Aravane

Rezaï : «On m'a demandé de partir»

Info L'Equipe.fr. Ce samedi matin, Aravane Rezaï nous a téléphoné pour expliquer son départ de Slovaquie : « Je pars car je n'ai pas le choix. Je ne veux pas gêner les joueuses. »

« Hier soir (vendredi), on m'a demandé de partir dans des termes très durs, donc je pars car je n'ai pas le choix. Je respecte les joueuses. Mon objectif n'est pas de gêner les filles. Je ne cherche pas les problèmes et j'ai compris que c'était pour le bien de l'équipe de France.» Samedi en fin de matinée, Aravane Rezaï a tenu à nous expliquer les raisons de son départ de Bratislava où la France affronte la Slovaquie.

Visiblement en souffrance, elle évoque au téléphone cette Fed Cup comme « un très mauvais souvenir » et avoue que « c'est très dur moralement ». « C'est malheureux », souffle-t-elle avant de prendre l'avion. Si elle évoque un « état psychologique très difficile », elle veut que cette nouvelle péripétie lui serve de « réveil et de sonnette d'alarme » pour « mettre les bouchées doubles » à l'entraînement. Perdue et en plein désarroi, un sentiment d'injustice et d'incompréhension pointe dans ses propos.

Sur sa place de cinquième joueuse en équipe de France, elle avoue « l'avoir très mal vécu ». « Si tu as envie d'être une championne, tu as envie de jouer et c'est normal. » Sur ses relations avec le staff de l'équipe de France, elle ne veut pas attiser les flammes et glisse simplement qu'elle s'expliquera plus tard. « Quand je serai plus forte, mon message aura sûrement plus de valeur », conclut la Française qui compte disputer des tournois ITF pour regagner des places au classement. Le temps de la reconstruction presse.

Sophie DORGAN

Old Feb 5th, 2012, 06:28 PM   #197
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

After this fed cup week end I tend to think that Escude is a silly man. Putting Cornet in the last decisive match when Virginie did great against Cibulkova, WHAT THE HELL????

Cant think Aravane is worse than mugs like Parmentier or Cornet, that's unfair for her indeed

I hope he'll leave his job as fed cup captain and amelie taking his place.I feel like he doesnt know women tennis, not liking it so GET OUT!

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2012, 10:32 PM   #198
country flag Aravanecaravan
The Aravane Caravan

Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute

I don't really understand the articles too well, but it seems rather unfair, and that there was a lot of posturing and manipulation going on behind the scenes, and that in the end Aravane got hurt by it most of all, as it may have cost her credibility with her teammates and in the press and a chance to play in Paris, which is a real shame. I feel bad for her. She really loves to play for her country.

Garbiñe Muguruza * Julia Goerges * Heidi El Tabakh * Sania Mirza * Louisa Chirico * Tamira Paszek

AravaneCaravan's tennis blog: http://thearavanecaravan.wordpress.com
Aravanecaravan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2012, 09:26 AM   #199
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

she said about her relationships with the staff in fed cup that she prefers to wait to become stronger, then her words will have more impact. She'll reveal all the truth then. (CANT WAIT)

Oh I admire her but with this tough episode I hope for her to wake up and think about who are their "real friends", I dont think the fft is good for her. Her father was tough but you can be 100% sure he wanted her to be the best. He loves her.

I think these days she would think and perhaps regret not having him by her side, you always need your family.

good luck in ITF Aravane, fight for your future.

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
Old Feb 8th, 2012, 03:34 PM   #200
country flag améliemomo

she fired her coach Igal Buberman after 6 months of collaboration (source l'Equipe)

will she get back to her family connection??? closer and closer I think...

I really hope it fo her cause the fft left her now after the fed cup (false) drama. She will have to be very strong mentally. Good luck Aravane,hold on!

Old Feb 8th, 2012, 03:41 PM   #201
The Aravane Caravan

Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute

Oh dear.

I really thought she was making some headway with Buberman. She looked good in Auckland anyway.

Can someone who understands French re-cap the Fed Cup 'drama'? I tried to understand it from all of the articles but I think some of it got lost in translation. Was Aravane told to leave Slovakia or no? Did she return voluntarily or no? How did she end up losing her 1) MDWC and then 2) place in qualifying at the Paris indoor? And is her relation with the Fed Cup team now irretrievably broken?

Thanks for any answers.

I agree about the family issue--that was never my position, that she needed to kick her father out of her life forever. I just think that in the circumstances, if things were at the point where she felt she couldn't be a part of the family anymore at the time, then she needed to make the right decision for her. She is a grown adult woman, and needs to learn to live her life, even if that happens by making mistakes. We all do it.

Parents make mistakes, kids make mistakes. Time does heal. I went through it with my own father, not speaking for two years, so I know from firsthand experience. Eventually, you forgive and even forget. But it takes time, and distance. And you can't force reconciliation. It has to happen on its own. I'm sure he has her best interests at heart, even if his approach is different. Whether the two of them can put aside their differences and work together, if that is what is best for her, is another question. And really, only she can make that decision.

Garbiñe Muguruza * Julia Goerges * Heidi El Tabakh * Sania Mirza * Louisa Chirico * Tamira Paszek

Last edited by Aravanecaravan : Feb 8th, 2012 at 03:49 PM.
Old Feb 9th, 2012, 09:06 AM   #202
country flag améliemomo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aravanecaravan View Post
Oh dear.

I really thought she was making some headway with Buberman. She looked good in Auckland anyway.

Can someone who understands French re-cap the Fed Cup 'drama'? I tried to understand it from all of the articles but I think some of it got lost in translation. Was Aravane told to leave Slovakia or no? Did she return voluntarily or no? How did she end up losing her 1) MDWC and then 2) place in qualifying at the Paris indoor? And is her relation with the Fed Cup team now irretrievably broken?

Thanks for any answers.

I agree about the family issue--that was never my position, that she needed to kick her father out of her life forever. I just think that in the circumstances, if things were at the point where she felt she couldn't be a part of the family anymore at the time, then she needed to make the right decision for her. She is a grown adult woman, and needs to learn to live her life, even if that happens by making mistakes. We all do it.

Parents make mistakes, kids make mistakes. Time does heal. I went through it with my own father, not speaking for two years, so I know from firsthand experience. Eventually, you forgive and even forget. But it takes time, and distance. And you can't force reconciliation. It has to happen on its own. I'm sure he has her best interests at heart, even if his approach is different. Whether the two of them can put aside their differences and work together, if that is what is best for her, is another question. And really, only she can make that decision.
Aravane got informed that she wont play singles on friday I think. She was really disappointed and decided to leave the team before the first match on saturday. Then she came back over her decision and stay with the team but the french staff told her to leave on saturday morning. Seems like she was really hurt about how they told her to leave. She was given the wild card for the Paris open but the fft gave it back to Cornet as a "reaction" to Aravane behaviour. In fed cup, the captain can go with 5 players , Kristina Mladenovic was the "newbie" there but had her place since she's the best double player of the team. Where it is really unfair is to ask Aravane to come but then let her because according to Escude Cornet or Parmentier have more to beat the slovaks. We all saw what happened : they both lost. Disgusting choices from Escude, I really thought he would choose Aravane and Virginie simply because they are the most experienced and successful on the tour. I cant stand the Parmentier "overrated statut" the fft puts on. The girl is not that good but Escude always selected her to play singles
ok Aravane is not at her best but come on Cornet!when you read his post match interview(Escude) he explained that he chose Cornet because she showed great things during the preparation week and thanks to her physical strengh

horrible treatment made on Aravane who decided finally not to play qualies and we understand how it must have been painful to see the fft taking her back the wild card like that. I start to understand Bartoli point of view about Fed Cup. There are some people in fft who are very nasty, it is about not make the actual system evolve you know.

as for her father, you're right it is all about Aravane and it will take time but she must think about her choices right now. She must feel betrayed by the fft who treated her very badly. Even if they were disappointed with her decision it wasnt a reason to be so cruel. The wild card episode is disgusting. I just hope she ll have the RAGE to play good ,make results and get back in the ranking. Then she will speak and reveal the truth about those hyprocrits.

Old Feb 9th, 2012, 10:34 AM   #203
The Aravane Caravan

OK, thanks for the explanation. I think I have an understanding now.

As for Aravane's reaction, I think it was understandable. She won the only point for France against Spain last year and that was during a time when was barely winning matches at all. Escude knows she plays to the death for her country, regardless of her current "form", and that is why she is such an asset in a team environment like that. I would be pretty offended too. She should have been selected to play. If they had been thinking it through logically, there wouldn't really have been much of a decision to make. My guess it that it was either a) political, or b) based entirely on ranking, which they know doesn't really reflect the relative strengths of the players on the team. Thought certainly not the same situation, and in a different context, the same thing happens on the US team with Fernandez exluding regular team members just to pick the Williams sisters every time the Olympics roll around so they can qualify. Politics.

That she blew off the Paris qualifying and came back to support them shows that she is a team player. Now the FFT is going to be the one with the "egg on its face".

I feel very bad for her to be caught up in this--it seems she is once again a player without a country. I only hope she can channel her disappointments into something positive and focus her energies again. She has way too much talent and strength of character to be stuck in this rut.

Last edited by Aravanecaravan : Feb 9th, 2012 at 10:39 AM.
Old Feb 9th, 2012, 10:45 AM   #204
country flag améliemomo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aravanecaravan View Post
OK, thanks for the explanation. I think I have an understanding now.

As for Aravane's reaction, I think it was understandable. She won the only point for France against Spain last year and that was during a time when was barely winning matches at all. Escude knows she plays to the death for her country, regardless of her current "form", and that is why she is such an asset in a team environment like that. I would be pretty offended too. She should have been selected to play. If they had been thinking it through logically, there wouldn't really have been much of a decision to make. My guess it that it was either a) political, or b) based entirely on ranking, which they know doesn't really reflect the relative strengths of the players on the team.

That she blew off the Paris qualifying and came back to support them shows that she is a team player. Now the FFT is going to be the one with the "egg on its face".

I feel very bad for her to be caught up in this--it seems she is once again a player without a country.
she had her place in this team but I think it is more political like you said. the fft is composed with a bunch of stupid persons who lead french tennis to death. I hate the way they act. If you say amen to all their decisioons you are nice but if not you are considered as the devil. The fact Parmentier and Cornet are close to the fft is not a coincidence so they make them play even if they suck. Pauline sucks less than Cornet though. If I was Escude I would never bring Cornet with me, Johansson would have been better.

Old Feb 9th, 2012, 06:53 PM   #205
country flag Bероника

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

It's clear for me since a long time ago that the fft couldn't care less about success of french tennis and it's only about politics.This unfortunate episode inviolving Aravane ia just another exemple.I feel really bad for her and revolting that they gave that WC to Cornet just to punish Aravane (they can put it as they want but it's obvious why they did it ). Also it says not any good about them how they treat a person in difficulties as Aravane is,you just don't push her more,you help her if you are a decent person.I find this whole thing disgusting. I think Aravane is strong enough woman and player to overcome this so hopefully this absurd episode will be one day forgotten once she gets back where her real level is.
Old Feb 10th, 2012, 09:38 AM   #206
country flag améliemomo

Good news for Aravane: she's back to Mouratoglou training camp

Quote:
Quelques jours après son retour mouvementée de Bratislava, où elle avait quitté prématurément l'équipe de Fed Cup, Aravane Rezaï souhaite rebondir. Comme le révèle L'Equipe ce vendredi, la 123e joueuse mondiale a appelé Patrick Mouratoglou pour rejoindre sa structure. «On s'était séparés à l'US Open, en 2010, car elle n'était plus d'accord avec notre fonctionnement, explique-t-il dans notre journal. Elle veut remettre en place ce qu'elle faisait à l'époque et elle a accepté nos conditions.» Un retour pour la Française (24 ans) avec l'ambition d'«aller haut.»
(source l'Equipe)

you can read her reaction on her official website here: http://www.aravanerezai.info/

Old Feb 10th, 2012, 04:58 PM   #207
The Aravane Caravan

Yeah! Good for her! I never understood the break from Patrick in the first place. I'm glad she's going to be working with him again. I think that's a good structure for her. Great news!

Old Feb 10th, 2012, 06:40 PM   #208
country flag Bероника

good news indeed

here's an interview with Aravane where she talks about it:

Rezaï: "Avant, j'étais une enfant"

Après un an et demi de séparation, Aravane Rezaï nous explique ce qui l'a poussée à retrouver Patrick Mouratoglou, le coach qui l'a menée à la 15e place du classement WTA. Soulagée par ces retrouvailles, elle se confie avec sincérité. A bientôt 25 ans, elle espère que le plus dur est derrière elle.

Aravane, pouvez-vous nous confirmer votre retour dans l'académie Mouratoglou?
Aravane REZAI: Oui, je vais réintégrer l'Académie. J'ai eu l'occasion de discuter avec Patrick Mouratoglou aujourd'hui (jeudi) et je serai sur place à partir de lundi. Je lui ai fait part de mes envies et de mes attentes. A cause de mes problèmes personnels, l'année 2011 a été une année de transition. Psychologiquement, je n'étais pas au top pour pouvoir prendre des décisions concernant ma carrière. Depuis, j'ai beaucoup réfléchi et aujourd'hui je sais ce qu'il me faut.
Pourquoi revenir?
A.R. : Je connais le type d'entraînement et le type de structure qui me conviennent. S'il n'y a qu'une personne qui peut m apporter cela, c'est bien Patrick. Je me suis remise en question. Il y a un an, je n'étais pas prête à faire des efforts car tout ce qui était en dehors du terrain me parasitait. Aujourd'hui, je sais ce que je veux: jouer au tennis et surtout gagner des matches.
A quand date vos premiers contacts?
A.R. : Cela fait un moment que j'y pensais mais j'étais dans l'attente et un peu dans le flou. Cela ne date pas d'un moment précis, mais, un jour, j'ai senti que j'étais prête. J'ai su enfin ce que je voulais et c'était le moment de me tourner vers Patrick. Il est vrai que c'est un ami, mais, quand je reviendrai à l'académie, ce sera une relation professionnelle. Il sera strict, très exigeant, pointilleux sur les règles. Je l'ai déjà vécu et je sais à quoi m'attendre.
Vous a-t-il fixé des conditions particulières avant d'accepter votre retour ?
A.R. : C'est un tout. Il veut du professionnalisme sur le terrain comme en dehors. Dans la vie quotidienne, il ne tolère aucun excès et c'est ce qui fait la différence entre les meilleures et les autres. C'est ce qu'il peut m'apporter. Ce n'est pas le bagne, mais c'est strict. Je crois énormément en notre collaboration car j'ai totalement confiance en lui. Cela a marché une fois il n' y a pas de raison que cela ne fonctionne pas cette fois-ci. J'ai confiance.
"Quitte à souffrir..."
Vous Sentez-vous prête à vous plier à ses exigences ? Cela ne vous fait-il pas peur?
A.R. : Oui je le suis. Aujourd'hui tout ce que je fais est pour moi. Je ne le fais ni pour Patrick, ni pour mon père, ni pour personne. Je sais ce que je veux et où j'ai envie d'aller. Si j'avais envie d'arrêter le tennis, je l'aurais fait, mais ce n'est pas du tout mon intention aujourd'hui. Loin de là. Je ne pense pas pouvoir connaître une année plus difficile que celle vécue en 2011. C'était la pire de ma vie. Tous les sacrifices que je vais faire pour être dans les meilleures seront difficiles. Mais cette souffrance physique ne sera rien à côté de la douleur psychologique que j'ai connue. Quitte à souffrir, autant que cela soit pour un résultat positif. Je suis une bosseuse.
Qu'est-ce-qui a changé entre le moment de votre séparation en septembre 2010 et aujourd'hui ? Est-ce les moments difficiles que vous avez vécus hors tennis?
A.R. : Exactement. Avant, j'étais une enfant. J'écoutais toujours mon papa... ce qui était normal. Aujourd'hui, je suis face à mes responsabilités, face à ma vérité, face à mes problèmes, comme une grande. Quand vous êtes entourée de quelqu'un qui ne vous a jamais appris à décider par vous-même, il faut tout réapprendre du jour au lendemain. J'ai appris pendant un an à le faire, cela m'a pris du temps et le tennis n'était plus ma priorité. Aujourd'hui, il est de nouveau et je fais tout pour pouvoir réaliser mes objectifs.
A.R. : En 2011 vous avez mis de l'ordre dans votre vie de femme, cette année vous comptez en mettre dans votre carrière?
A.R. : Oui, on peut dire cela.
En quoi Patrick Mouratoglou est un entraîneur différent selon vous?
A.R. : Tout d'abord, c'est une personne pour laquelle j'ai beaucoup de respect. Quand un joueuse fait confiance les yeux fermés à son entraîneur, peu importe la tactique ou la technique, cela marchera à tous les coups. Certes, il faut du travail. Mais c'est la bonne personne pour resserrer les vis et partir dans une nouvelle aventure.
Avez-vous l'impression de ne pas avoir assez travaillé ces derniers mois?
A.R. : Ce n'est pas que je n'ai pas assez travaillé ou que mes coachs étaient mauvais, mais quand on a la tête ailleurs, on n'avance pas. J'ai besoin d'une personne qui connaît mon mode de fonctionnement. Pendant des années avec mon père, j'ai travaillé dans la discipline et la difficulté et il faut que je garde cela. Je n'étais vraiment pas bien, donc je ne faisais pas grand chose pour être au top. Avant ma priorité, c'était ma santé psychologique plus que le tennis. Aujourd'hui, c'est le tennis avant tout.
Aujourd'hui êtes-vous donc totalement concentrée sur votre tennis ?
A.R. : Aujourd'hui je suis prête. C'est pour cela que j'ai fait le choix de revenir vers Patrick. Il croit en moi et c'est très important. Il est essentiel que votre coach croit en vous. Je sais que c'est un homme et un entraîneur sain. Quelqu'un qui ne me veut que du bien et c'est très important. C'est apaisant. Comme j'avais mal dans ma vie privée, je ne voulais plus me faire mal en match ou à l'entraînement. Ce n'est plus le cas.
Et s'il avait refusé de vous reprendre?
A.R. : J'aurais tout fait pour le convaincre (rires)!
Quels sont vos objectifs pour cette saison 2012?
A.R. : D'abord, entraînement à fond et ensuite on verra. Je dois d'abord retrouver le tennis, la discipline, les entraînements et tout reviendra tout seul. L'objectif c'est de faire le travail, que mon coach soit fier et moi aussi. Le reste suivra tout seul. Mais cela passe avant tout pas une excellente condition physique.
Ce retour n'est-il pas une réaction d'orgueil ? N'avez-vous pas eu peur de passer définitivement à côté de votre carrière ?
A.R. : Oui, il y a beaucoup de cela. Je vais bientôt avoir 25 ans et c'est vrai que je n'ai pas envie d'arriver à 30-35 ans de regarder en arrière et d'avoir énormément de regrets. Je veux faire tout ce qui est possible pour ne pas avoir de regrets au moment de prendre ma retraite sportive.
Avez-vous pensé à tout arrêter lorsque vous étiez au plus bas mentalement?
A.R. : Oui, souvent. Je me suis souvent demandée si je n'aurais pas été plus heureuse sans tennis dans ma vie. Mais au final, je ne le pense pas.
Etes-vous soulagée, heureuse de retrouver l'académie?
A.R. : Soulagée c'est clair, heureuse pas encore car le plus dur reste à venir. Je sais à quoi m'attendre et je sais qu'il me reste encore beaucoup de travail.
Old Feb 10th, 2012, 08:07 PM   #209
country flag améliemomo

Gracias Veronika

I'm sure she'll get back cause she 's a fighter who always worked hard. Her next tournament is Monterrey no?

Old Feb 11th, 2012, 10:22 AM   #210
The Aravane Caravan

Rabat, I believe.