Les photos d'Aravane - Page 41 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 06:18 PM   #601
country flag Ayumilover.

Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold
Re: Les photos d'Aravane

I hate to agree but yeah she does look really heavy.
Good that she is back to the Nadal racquet, that is what got her so high up last year
Ayumilover. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 07:00 PM   #602
country flag Stevecw

Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future

Its kinda obvious she is, but gotta to expect that after so long not training, and playing. And Sheseems like one of those people that needs to be doing fitness a lot to stay in shape.
But great win, and she gets confidence, more fitness...all builds up well for hopefully a good end of year, and that she can really got at 2012 100% focussed on tennis
Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 07:06 PM   #603
country flag Kipling
Kaptain of Kool

Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute

Depression is not easy to cope with. She looks fine. And by "fine" I mean "superhot". As usual. Status quo, lol.

AravaneCaravan's tennis blog: http://thearavanecaravan.wordpress.com
'
Kipling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 07:07 PM   #604
country flag Ayumilover.

Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold

Yeah for sure! It's most important that she is winning again. The funny thing though is that MIFFEDMAX was at the match, and said she looked leaner
Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 07:09 PM   #605
country flag Kipling
Kaptain of Kool

Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute

Miffedmax isn't a credible source on anything that doesn't have blonde hair.

'
Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 07:15 PM   #606
country flag Stevecw

Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future Stevecw has a brilliant future

Of course she looks hot as always! But Miffedmax, he is old and if she don't have bangs he just gets very confused very easily!!
Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 07:22 PM   #607
country flag Ayumilover.

Lol yeah when I asked him how Aravane played, he said she played well from what he could see and than he wrote this essay on the difference between USTA and WTA players

i don't know what is up with him and bangs, but I'm glad we got a couple of pictures of Aravane this week
Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 07:35 PM   #608
country flag Kipling
Kaptain of Kool

Max is OK, just a little weird when it comes to Dementieva and blond tennis players. The "Lena's bangs" thing was funny the first 9,000 times he posted it, but after that, it got a little redundant.

I don't wanna jump too far ahead or anything, as Rybarikova can be a tricky opponent, but if Aravane wins that match, the possibilities here for glamour matchups are wonderful. She would get Sori in R2, which is droolworthy. Then a potential QF with Jules, which would be my all-time fantasy match. My two faves. Long way from that, especially given the way each was serving yesterday. But it's possible. I just hope somebody can capture the proceedings on HD.

'
Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 07:52 PM   #609
country flag Stevecw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aravanecaravan View Post
Max is OK, just a little weird when it comes to Dementieva and blond tennis players. The "Lena's bangs" thing was funny the first 9,000 times he posted it, but after that, it got a little redundant.

I don't wanna jump too far ahead or anything, as Rybarikova can be a tricky opponent, but if Aravane wins that match, the possibilities here for glamour matchups are wonderful. She would get Sori in R2, which is droolworthy. Then a potential QF with Jules, which would be my all-time fantasy match. My two faves. Long way from that, especially given the way each was serving yesterday. But it's possible. I just hope somebody can capture the proceedings on HD.
Oh wow, that might be too good to be true...Sori + Julia...actually even if Aravane loses to Sori it will mean Sori v Julia hopefully. That might be a nice consalation prize...but oh yeah Aravane v Sori and then v Julia Wow
Old Aug 28th, 2011, 05:00 PM   #610
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

Dallas SF:

Final:

Old Dec 18th, 2011, 04:55 PM   #611
country flag Bероника

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

Old Dec 18th, 2011, 04:56 PM   #612
country flag Bероника

Old Dec 18th, 2011, 07:18 PM   #613
country flag Bероника

Old Dec 19th, 2011, 09:50 AM   #614
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

thanks veronica

these pics are from their preparation (french players) spent last week at the south of France arent they?

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2011, 03:38 PM   #615
country flag Kipling
Kaptain of Kool

Thank you, Veronica.

'