Portuguese players thread - Page 171 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 18th, 2009, 09:40 AM   #2551
country flag The Guilty
Team WTAworld

The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of
Re: Portuguese players thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntie janie View Post
What, no one noticed Neuza's big win in Moscow qualies? This is a WTA Premier event, so it was a good time for her to step up. She crushed Dzehalevich 63 62. Keep it up, kid.
I did Just not much time to post here these days

Neuza's back after injury and in the winning ways Good luck against Vika
The Guilty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 18th, 2009, 12:58 PM   #2552
country flag The Guilty
Team WTAworld

The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of

Neuza lost 61 63 Too many unforced errors. Still it was closer than the score indicates, especially in the first set.

I think she's only going to play 2 more tournaments this season. Hope she can somehow still get back in top 150. But those tournaments are quite tough.
Old Oct 18th, 2009, 02:13 PM   #2553
country flag The Guilty
Team WTAworld

$10K Antalya-Belek, Turkey
Q1 Rita Vilaça d. BYE
Q1 (8)Margarida Moura d. BYE
Q2 Rita Vilaça d. Victoria Kazlouskaya (BLR) 62 62
Q2 (8)Margarida Moura d. Mariami Kurasbediani (GEO) 60 60
Q3 Rita Vilaça d. Mihaela Mihailescu (ROU) 60 62
Q3 (8)Margarida Moura vs Aleksandra Tucakov (SRB) (tomorrow)
R1 Ana Claro vs Bermet Duvanaeva (KGZ)
R1 (Q)Rita Vilaça vs Oksana Pavlova (UKR)
R1 (4)Maria João Koehler vs Anastasiya Prenko (TKM)

$10K Sevilla, Spain
Q1 Rita Esteves de Freitas d. Dominique Wahl (GER) 62 62
Q1 Bárbara Luz d. BYE
Q2 (1)Li Xi (CHN) d. Rita Esteves de Freitas 64 63
Q2 Bárbara Luz d. Janina Mistecky (GER) 60 62
Q3 Bárbara Luz vs (6)Laura Apaolaza Miradevilla (ESP) (tomorrow)

Lots of girls in action this week. And so far, only Rita Freitas lost A pity Magali had to withdraw again. Hope she's ready for $25K Istanbul.

Keep going girls
Old Dec 8th, 2009, 12:54 PM   #2554
country flag Nederlander RUS

Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of

I discovered two new names for me today - Luz and Martins, I will root for them in Orange bowl
Old Feb 16th, 2010, 01:29 AM   #2555
auntie janie

auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to Maria-Joao Koehler for reaching the final in Vale de Lobo.

So where does Neuza Silva play next?
auntie janie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2010, 01:32 AM   #2556
country flag hugo2004

hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all

Quote:
Congrats to Maria-Joao Koehler for reaching the final in Vale de Lobo.

So where does Neuza Silva play next?
WTA international qualie Malasia
hugo2004 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2010, 12:05 PM   #2557
auntie janie

auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks
Old Mar 16th, 2010, 09:26 PM   #2558
auntie janie

This week, MJ Koehler's in the US, playing in a 25K, where she qualified. It's great to see her venturing out, and even winning some matches so far from home.

Meanwhile, Neuza's playing a 10K. Hope she wins it; then it'll look like a great decision.
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 10:26 AM   #2559
country flag Juan

Juan has a reputation beyond repute Juan has a reputation beyond repute Juan has a reputation beyond repute Juan has a reputation beyond repute Juan has a reputation beyond repute Juan has a reputation beyond repute Juan has a reputation beyond repute Juan has a reputation beyond repute Juan has a reputation beyond repute Juan has a reputation beyond repute Juan has a reputation beyond repute

Pics of MJ Koehler at ITF Monzon:
http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y20...010/?start=all

Vika · Caro · Domi · Ana · Petko · Lucie · Slava · Sori · Hev · Jarka · Puti · Arina · Ala
Juan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2010, 08:21 PM   #2560
auntie janie

Question Re: Portuguese players thread

Where is Neuza? She hasn't played for a while.
Old May 13th, 2010, 08:24 PM   #2561
country flag hugo2004

hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all

Quote:
Where is Neuza? She hasn't played for a while.
She is injured.
hugo2004 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2010, 07:18 PM   #2562
country flag The Guilty
Team WTAworld

It has been injury after injury for Neuza. I have my doubts she'll play RG. She has lots of points to defend these next 2 months and if she doesn't defend any, she's out of top 400

Frederica Piedade is also injured and will be back possibly in the US Open with a SR.
Old May 17th, 2010, 12:51 AM   #2563
auntie janie

Unhappy Re: Portuguese players thread

Oh no! I didn't know Neuza was injured again. What a shame. If only she could have a couple of injury-free years in a row, I really think she could do very, very well.
Old Jun 24th, 2010, 11:37 PM   #2564
auntie janie

Oh well, she played in a Portuguese10K this week but lost in the 2nd round.
Old Aug 26th, 2010, 04:59 PM   #2565
country flag Kevin.
Team USA ♥

Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute

Where is Frederica and Neuza?
Doubles: Rank-15; Career High-12. Career Record: 108-114; Best Results: Winner: 2012-Wimbledon w/Kylger, 50k Lexington w/Kylger, 2011-Luxembourg w/drake1980;Finalist: 2012-San Diego w/Kylger, Moscow w/Kylger

Follow me on twitter!: www.twitter.com/kevintdillon
Kevin. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote