Portuguese players thread - Page 170 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 14th, 2009, 11:22 AM   #2536
country flag HenryMag.

HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Portuguese players thread

Maria João Koehler defeated Rita Freitas in the National Championships.

That was a surprising final, especially by Rita Freitas. I don't get that girl, she's capable of having some nice results (Braga 10k QF and this) and then be out for some months.
HenryMag. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 16th, 2009, 02:21 AM   #2537
auntie janie

auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute

Neuza's playing in the Mestre, Italy 50K+H this week. In the first round, she beat qualifier Federica Di Sarra 75 60.

Next she plays Zuzana Ondraskova, who upset top seed Kristina Barrois in r1.
auntie janie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2009, 02:56 PM   #2538
country flag Rui.

Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntie janie View Post
Neuza's playing in the Mestre, Italy 50K+H this week. In the first round, she beat qualifier Federica Di Sarra 75 60.

Next she plays Zuzana Ondraskova, who upset top seed Kristina Barrois in r1.
Were we comparing their results against Serena I guess Neuza is probably better in that one aspect

Neuza lost though

Psycho Killer
Qu'est-ce que c'est
fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far better
Run run run run run run run away
Rui. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2009, 05:25 PM   #2539
auntie janie

auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Re: Portuguese players thread

Yes, I saw she lost. Maybe it's better not to mention the score!

But maybe she was just eager to leave so she can get to Tashkent. She's playing the WTA event there next week, and she's even in the main draw.
http://www.tashkentopen.uz/e_players.php

Best of luck next week!
Old Sep 18th, 2009, 07:42 AM   #2540
country flag Rui.

Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntie janie View Post
Yes, I saw she lost. Maybe it's better not to mention the score!

But maybe she was just eager to leave so she can get to Tashkent. She's playing the WTA event there next week, and she's even in the main draw.
http://www.tashkentopen.uz/e_players.php

Best of luck next week!
I don't really understand the choice of this tournament right now (Mestre I mean)...Clay isn't even her best surface..

Psycho Killer
Qu'est-ce que c'est
fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far better
Run run run run run run run away
Rui. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2009, 10:31 PM   #2541
auntie janie

Arrow Re: Portuguese players thread

Tashkent WTA International Series event, first round:

(8) Galina Voskoboeva (KAZ) d. Neuza Silva (POR) 64 36 64
Old Oct 10th, 2009, 02:40 PM   #2542
country flag HenryMag.

HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute

Frederica defeated Jidkova yesterday great win

Magali is also on SFs on a 10k.
Old Oct 10th, 2009, 11:32 PM   #2543
country flag Filipinos

Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HenryMag View Post
Frederica defeated Jidkova yesterday great win

Magali is also on SFs on a 10k.
Frederica defeated Julia Cohen In the final she will play against Giral-Lores

Good luck Fred

Magali is also in the final
Old Oct 11th, 2009, 09:45 AM   #2544
country flag HenryMag.

2 portuguese players in the final on the same week
Old Oct 11th, 2009, 01:01 PM   #2545
country flag The Guilty
Team WTAworld

The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of

Magali lost 64 46 76(4) in the final

But good tournament. She's very close to top 400 now

Rita Vilaça, Margarida Moura and Ana Claro won their first round Q matches in Antalya

Good luck Frederica today in both finals Such a great week for portuguese tennis once again
The Guilty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2009, 04:55 PM   #2546
country flag Filipinos

Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of Filipinos has much to be proud of

Frederica won singles and doubles title in Casablanca

AO qualy is now quite possible

Her shedule until the end of the year should be something like this:
12 Oct - $50.000 Kansas City, EUA - hard
19 Oct - WEEK OFF
26 Oct - $25.000 Bayamon, Puerto Rico - hard
02 Nov - $25.000 Rock Hill, EUA - hard
09 Nov - $50.000 Phoenix, EUA - hard
16 Nov - $50.000 Toronto, Canada - hard
23 Nov - $25.000 Puebla, Mexico - hard
30 Nov - $25.000 Buenos Aires, Argentina - clay (???)

Go Freddy!
Old Oct 13th, 2009, 01:58 PM   #2547
country flag HenryMag.

Magali but Fred

Will really Frederica play all those tourneys??
Old Oct 13th, 2009, 11:30 PM   #2548
country flag Filipinos

Quote:
Originally Posted by HenryMag View Post
Will really Frederica play all those tourneys??
I think that her shedule should be something like that... Probably she won't play the argentinian tournament in clay and possibly she may skip one other tournament to rest a week... But her main priority until the end of the year should be get a place in Australian Open qualy and then, if possible, enter top 200... But, if she can do that faster, she will probably have a shorter shedule...
Old Oct 17th, 2009, 03:59 PM   #2549
country flag HenryMag.

Thanks Filipe
Old Oct 18th, 2009, 01:38 AM   #2550
auntie janie

Thumbs up Re: Portuguese players thread

What, no one noticed Neuza's big win in Moscow qualies? This is a WTA Premier event, so it was a good time for her to step up. She crushed Dzehalevich 63 62. Keep it up, kid.