Portuguese players thread - Page 169 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 12th, 2009, 02:14 PM   #2521
country flag The Guilty
Team WTAworld

The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of
Re: Portuguese players thread

Neuza won the title 63 61
The Guilty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 12th, 2009, 05:26 PM   #2522
country flag Rui.

Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute

Overall great week for our tennis. Our number 2 and number 4 won 2 titles so we were 100% since the other 2 didn't play

Even the men got a 5-0 win on the davis cup Losing 17 games in the 5 rubbers
Rui. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2009, 07:40 PM   #2523
country flag Nederlander RUS

Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of

Good, Neuza!
Old Jul 15th, 2009, 06:53 PM   #2524
country flag Rui.

Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute

Magali keeps going in Turkey.

Another 10k:

1r: 6-1 6-2
2r: 6-0 6-3
QF: vs ZANIEWSKA

I wonder if she'll receive some kind of WC to play the Istanbul tournament, qualification i mean. Though she has been cruising through these tournaments and i don't know if she'd be able to even compete in the Qualies.
Old Jul 17th, 2009, 09:18 PM   #2525
country flag vesanto

vesanto has a brilliant future vesanto has a brilliant future vesanto has a brilliant future vesanto has a brilliant future vesanto has a brilliant future vesanto has a brilliant future vesanto has a brilliant future vesanto has a brilliant future vesanto has a brilliant future vesanto has a brilliant future vesanto has a brilliant future

Do you know what happened with Maria João Koehler. She was in good shape and planning to play several 25k and 50k but I didn't hear from her for a long time, is she injured?

And what about NEuza, wasn't she supposed to be in Slovenia this weekend?
Old Jul 18th, 2009, 01:22 PM   #2526
country flag The Guilty
Team WTAworld

The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vesanto View Post
Do you know what happened with Maria João Koehler. She was in good shape and planning to play several 25k and 50k but I didn't hear from her for a long time, is she injured?

And what about NEuza, wasn't she supposed to be in Slovenia this weekend?
MJK is ok, just change of plans as she has very few tournaments left until she's 17. She's back next week in the U18 European Championships.

I don't know what's up with Neuza. Hope it's not an injury.
Old Jul 23rd, 2009, 08:14 PM   #2527
country flag TiagoEsteves

TiagoEsteves is a glorious beacon of light TiagoEsteves is a glorious beacon of light TiagoEsteves is a glorious beacon of light TiagoEsteves is a glorious beacon of light TiagoEsteves is a glorious beacon of light TiagoEsteves is a glorious beacon of light TiagoEsteves is a glorious beacon of light TiagoEsteves is a glorious beacon of light TiagoEsteves is a glorious beacon of light TiagoEsteves is a glorious beacon of light TiagoEsteves is a glorious beacon of light

Neuza is in Istanbul Q, next week?

Dinara Safina - Caroline Wozniacki
TiagoEsteves is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2009, 02:27 PM   #2528
country flag The Guilty
Team WTAworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiagoEsteves View Post
Neuza is in Istanbul Q, next week?
She just lost 64 46 64

Horrible serve stats, specially in the third set. Don't know what happened in that set, she lost 3 of the last 4 games at love, everything going very quickly, very unlike her.

Hope she decides to go to Astana, she has lots of points to defend that can send her out of the top 150.

Magali is playing a $10K Final in Istanbul now. Hope she takes another title
Old Jul 25th, 2009, 04:26 PM   #2529
country flag artistabastuz

artistabastuz is an unknown quantity at this point

Michelle Larcher de Brito NEW chat room on Msn Messenger and Yahoo. Add Group326912@groupsim.com to your contacts.
Mostly Portuguese speaking channel, but everyone his welcome

thank you and Força Michelle
artistabastuz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 08:39 PM   #2530
auntie janie

auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Portuguese players thread

Easy win for Neuza today in US Open qualies, 63 62 over American wild card teenager Sloane Stephens.
auntie janie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 09:37 PM   #2531
country flag The Guilty
Team WTAworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntie janie View Post
Easy win for Neuza today in US Open qualies, 63 62 over American wild card teenager Sloane Stephens.
Well done

Hope she can qualify again like in Wimbledon. I really want her to make top 100 this year. Besides that, people in Portugal need to notice that there are portuguese women having good results beyond Michelle.

Good luck Neuza against Parmetier

And good luck for Frederica tomorrow against Schruff
Old Sep 4th, 2009, 10:29 PM   #2532
country flag Rui.

MJK and Barbara Luz through to the junior nationals final...

Next week we have the seniors...

Psycho Killer
Qu'est-ce que c'est
fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far better
Run run run run run run run away
Old Sep 5th, 2009, 04:36 AM   #2533
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has disabled reputation

WTA.2009.US.Open.2R.N.Li.vs.M.Larcher.de.Brito.ENG .WebRip.x264
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2009, 04:58 PM   #2534
country flag Janine*OnTheTour

Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold

here are some photos of Neuza from the Bundesliga in Germany

Click here to see all photos from the team presentation
click here to see all photos from her match

Janine*OnTheTour is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2009, 10:11 PM   #2535
country flag The Guilty
Team WTAworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janine*OnTheTour View Post
here are some photos of Neuza from the Bundesliga in Germany

Click here to see all photos from the team presentation
click here to see all photos from her match

Thanks