Portuguese players thread - Page 168 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 21st, 2009, 11:51 AM   #2506
country flag hugo2004

hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all hugo2004 is a name known to all
Re: Portuguese players thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruisantos View Post
Michelle tomorrow, 2nd on Center Court. I hope she doesn't get embarassed too much It will be a very good experience for her
No. Neuza tomorrow, 2nd on Center Court. Michelle third game court 17 around 15h.
hugo2004 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 22nd, 2009, 03:53 PM   #2507
country flag The Guilty
Team WTAworld

The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of

Neuza lost 61 75

I thought she played pretty well, especially in the second set. Serena served very well, didn't give her much of a chance.

Neuza is likely to get a career best ranking, and it can get higher if she does well next week in Pozoblanco
The Guilty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2009, 08:33 PM   #2508
country flag The Guilty
Team WTAworld

The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of

Neuza was interviewed by the WTA Tour

http://www.sonyericssonwtatour.com/p...697630,00.html
Old Jun 24th, 2009, 10:27 PM   #2509
auntie janie

auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the interview link! Neuza seems like such a lively person. Unfortunately I missed her match, so I missed my only opportunity to see her play. She's just going to have to qualify for the US Open so I can watch her on tv then.
auntie janie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2009, 10:33 PM   #2510
country flag The Guilty
Team WTAworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntie janie View Post
Thanks for the interview link! Neuza seems like such a lively person. Unfortunately I missed her match, so I missed my only opportunity to see her play. She's just going to have to qualify for the US Open so I can watch her on tv then.
You can still take a look on her match on youtube Only the middle of the second set missing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZDAiH0QkrE
Old Jun 27th, 2009, 11:54 AM   #2511
country flag Rui.

Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute

Portuguese Schedule:

Neuza Silva:
29/06/2009: Pozoblanco, Spain, 50k - Hard - 4th MD
06/07/2009: La Coruña, Spain, 25k - 1st MD

Frederica Piedade:
29/06/2009: Pozoblanco, Spain, 50k - Hard - 10th MD
06/07/2009: Budapest, Hungary WTA Qualifying - Clay - 13th Quali - ??
06/07/2009: La Coruña, Spain, 25k - 5th MD - 1
13/07/2009: Bogota, Colombia, 25k - 2nd MD - 5
13/07/2009: Darmstadt, Germany, 25k - 14th MD - 4
13/07/2009: Rome-Tevero Remo, Italy, 25k - 13th MD - 1
13/07/2009: Zvewegem, Belgium, 25k - 15th MD - 2
13/07/2009: Contrexeville, France, 50k - 10th Quali - 3

Magali de Lattre:
29/06/2009: Mont-de-Marsan, France, 25k - Clay - 5th Quali.
13/07/2009: Izmir, Turkey, 10k - Hard - 5th MD

Maria João Khoeler:
06/07/2009: La Coruña, Spain, 25k - 14th Quali.

Ana Claro:
29/06/2009: Pozoblanco, Spain, 50k - Hard - 3rd Alt
13/07/2009: Caceres, Spain, 10k - Hard - 14th Alt

Demi Barão-Rodrigues:
29/06/2009: Pozoblanco, Spain, 50k - Hard - 24th Alt

Others:

Caceres, Spain, 10k - Hard - 13/07/2009:

Margarida Moura
Diana Batista
Barbara Luz
Patricia Guerreiro
Demi Barão Rodrigues
Rita Vilaça
Maria Palhoto

When a player is committed to more than 1 tournament in the same week (*cough* Frederica *cought*) i put the priority in front of their position in the draws
Rui. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2009, 12:48 PM   #2512
country flag The Guilty
Team WTAworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruisantos View Post
Portuguese Schedule:

When a player is committed to more than 1 tournament in the same week (*cough* Frederica *cought*) i put the priority in front of their position in the draws
Frederica should have withdrawn from Budapest a long time ago Now if she plays in Coruña, where most likely she wants to play, she won't get any ranking points.

Nice to see the portuguese youngsters going to Caceres
Old Jun 28th, 2009, 01:31 PM   #2513
country flag Rui.

Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute

Pozoblanco Quali

(3) Ganna Piven UKR vs bye
Ana Claro POR vs Irene Santos-Bravo ESP
Michelle de Groot NED vs Ana Belzunce-Crompin ESP
(5) Ana Timotic SRB vs bye
Old Jun 28th, 2009, 01:34 PM   #2514
country flag Rui.

Weather for the following week in Pozoblanco:

29ºC for today and more than 30ºC for the rest of the week
Old Jul 11th, 2009, 11:15 AM   #2515
country flag Rui.

Neuza in the semis in Spain

Magali in the final of a 10k in Turkey after passing through the qualies and having lost no sets throughout the whole tournament.
Old Jul 11th, 2009, 01:19 PM   #2516
country flag Nederlander RUS

Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of

vamos Neuza!!!
Old Jul 11th, 2009, 04:14 PM   #2517
country flag Rui.

(1/Q)Magali De Lattre (POR) d. (3)Manana Shapakidze (GEO) 76(6) 63

1st Title of the year
Old Jul 11th, 2009, 04:45 PM   #2518
country flag Nederlander RUS

Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of

Magali
Old Jul 11th, 2009, 05:06 PM   #2519
country flag The Guilty
Team WTAworld

Congrats Magali

Neuza into the final, won 46 63 75 Take the title tomorrow
Old Jul 11th, 2009, 05:53 PM   #2520
country flag Rui.

Neuza Good job