Portuguese players thread - Page 122 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 4th, 2008, 08:13 PM   #1816
country flag Argentinas100%

Argentinas100% is a glorious beacon of light Argentinas100% is a glorious beacon of light Argentinas100% is a glorious beacon of light Argentinas100% is a glorious beacon of light Argentinas100% is a glorious beacon of light Argentinas100% is a glorious beacon of light Argentinas100% is a glorious beacon of light Argentinas100% is a glorious beacon of light Argentinas100% is a glorious beacon of light Argentinas100% is a glorious beacon of light Argentinas100% is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Portuguese players thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Guilty View Post
She was sick, but nothing too serious.
thanks

MARTINA HINGIS
Argentinas100% is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 5th, 2008, 03:59 PM   #1817
country flag HenryMag.

HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Portuguese female tennis has been pretty poor this year
Many 3 sets losses to Neuza, Catarina and Frederica

At least, Frederica is doing great in doubles
HenryMag. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2008, 03:44 PM   #1818
country flag The Guilty
Team WTAworld

The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HenryMag View Post
Many 3 sets losses to Neuza, Catarina and Frederica

At least, Frederica is doing great in doubles
I was looking forward for how they'd do next week and then Frederica and Catarina withdrew from the qualifying of Gran Canaria
The Guilty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2008, 10:32 AM   #1819
country flag HenryMag.

HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute

Frederica has so bad luck with injuries
Old Mar 8th, 2008, 11:19 AM   #1820
country flag The Guilty
Team WTAworld

The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of

$10,000 Rome Real Qualifying Draw - Carla Cateano
(4) Sherazad BENAMAR FRA vs Kristyna PLISKOVA CZE
Karla BONACIC CRO vs Carla CAETANO POR
wc Simona-Iulia MATEI ROM vs Costanza MECCHI ITA
(13) Erika ZANCHETTA ITA vs Conny PERRIN SUI

$10,000 Dijon Qualifying Draw - Magali de Lattre
(4) Magali DE LATTRE POR vs wc Clothilde FALCONETTI FRA
(10) Nelly CIOLKOWSKI FRA vs Sarah-Rebecca SEKULIC GER

$10,000 Cairo Qualifying Draw - Rita Esteves de Freitas
(2) Olivia CROUCHENT FRA vs wc Anastasia SHCHILINSKAYA RUS
Reem ALLAM USA vs Anna NAUMOVA UKR
Rita ESTEVES DE FREITAS POR vs Brina SPEGEL SLO
(10) Albina KHABIBULINA UZB vs Rui BAO CHN

Good luck girls!
Old Mar 9th, 2008, 08:34 AM   #1821
country flag The Guilty
Team WTAworld

Carla CAETANO POR d. Karla BONACIC CRO 63 62
Clothilde FALCONETTI FRA d. (4) Magali DE LATTRE POR 64 75
Rita ESTEVES DE FREITAS POR d. Brina SPEGEL SLO 62 63

Keep going Carla and Rita
Old Mar 12th, 2008, 04:29 PM   #1822
country flag The Guilty
Team WTAworld

Demi Rodrigues bought a maindraw wildcard into $25,000 Tenerife
Old Mar 12th, 2008, 04:36 PM   #1823
country flag [adidas]

[adidas] is just really nice [adidas] is just really nice [adidas] is just really nice [adidas] is just really nice [adidas] is just really nice [adidas] is just really nice [adidas] is just really nice [adidas] is just really nice [adidas] is just really nice [adidas] is just really nice [adidas] is just really nice

Quote:
Demi Rodrigues bought a maindraw wildcard into $25,000 Tenerife
She is a rich girl, so i think that she is doing right.
[adidas] is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2008, 05:51 PM   #1824
country flag The Guilty
Team WTAworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by [adidas] View Post
She is a rich girl, so i think that she is doing right.
Well, this tournament will get her a WTA ranking, but she's certainly not going to improve by getting trashed by top 300 players. She's entered for the $10K's in Mexico for next month though, hopefully she plays there.
Old Mar 13th, 2008, 11:44 PM   #1825
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute

I was pretty confident it would happen, and it has been confirmed.
Michelle received a MD WC for Miami.
I saw her play last year, so I really hope I get the chance this year.
Derek. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2008, 04:49 PM   #1826
country flag HenryMag.

Let's hope Michelle repeats her good result from last year in Miami.
Old Mar 14th, 2008, 06:53 PM   #1827
country flag The Guilty
Team WTAworld

Quote:
Let's hope Michelle repeats her good result from last year in Miami.
Or maybe even better

Neuza lost in the doubles semis 76(5) 63 First defeat for Neuza/Nicole

Rita Freitas again with a terrible draw in Egypt qualifying: http://www.itftennis.com/womens/tour...ent=1100017312
Old Mar 14th, 2008, 07:19 PM   #1828
country flag The Guilty
Team WTAworld

Carla Caetano's draw: http://www.itftennis.com/womens/tour...ent=1100017111
Old Mar 15th, 2008, 02:42 PM   #1829
country flag HenryMag.

Quote:
Rita Freitas again with a terrible draw in Egypt qualifying: http://www.itftennis.com/womens/tour...ent=1100017312
It couldn't be worst...
Old Mar 16th, 2008, 08:30 AM   #1830
country flag The Guilty
Team WTAworld

Quote:
It couldn't be worst...
She lost 75 61

Carla Caetano also lost in Rome 63 26 63 But better than last week.

Now there's Catarina in the main draw in Greece, Magali in the main draw in France and Demi and Neuza in the main draw in Spain.

They better win some matches