Portuguese players thread - Page 103 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 8th, 2007, 08:19 PM   #1531
country flag HenryMag.

HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Portuguese players thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by HenryMag View Post
Espinho 10k

1st round:

Nogui vs (1) Ana Timotic
(6) Catarina Ferreira vs (Q) Tara Wigan
(WC) Charlotte Pires vs (WC) Marina Gallo
(WC) Joana Pangaio vs (Q) Melnikova
Nogui def. Ana Timotic 63 61
Charlotte Pires def. Marina Gallo 60 63
HenryMag. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 8th, 2007, 08:23 PM   #1532
country flag HenryMag.

HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute

It seems I'm posting to nobody...
Old Oct 8th, 2007, 09:43 PM   #1533
country flag The Guilty
Team WTAworld

The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of

Quote:
It seems I'm posting to nobody...

I guess everybody just goes to Lusoténis now to cheer for the portuguese players.

Great win from Nogui

Hopefully either her or Catarina will make the final from the top half
The Guilty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2007, 09:01 PM   #1534
country flag HenryMag.

yeah!! The Guilty is alive here!!

well, in Joue-les-Tours 50k:

Meuza Silva def. Campos-Molina 60 62 in 1st round

now, she'll face Kutuzova

Espinho 10k:

(6) Catarina Ferreira def. (Q) Tara Wigan 63 16 63
(Q) Melnikova def. Joana Pangaio 62 63
Old Oct 11th, 2007, 09:17 PM   #1535
country flag HenryMag.

Espinho 10k 2nd round:

Catarina Ferreira (POR,6) def. Romana Tabakova (SVK,Q) 62 64
Old Oct 12th, 2007, 06:16 PM   #1536
country flag HenryMag.

Espinho 10k quarter finals:

Ana Catarina Nogueira d. (7) Nicole Riner 63 63
(6) Catarina Ferreira d. Sylwia Zagorska 76(3) 62

100% portuguese semi-final
Old Oct 12th, 2007, 06:39 PM   #1537
country flag The Guilty
Team WTAworld

The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Espinho 10k quarter finals:

Ana Catarina Nogueira d. (7) Nicole Riner 63 63
(6) Catarina Ferreira d. Sylwia Zagorska 76(3) 62

100% portuguese semi-final

I hope Catarina wins and then takes the title! She should be pretty confident right now!
The Guilty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2007, 08:37 AM   #1538
country flag HenryMag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Guilty View Post

I hope Catarina wins and then takes the title! She should be pretty confident right now!
I hope so...she really deserves her 1st title!!
Old Oct 15th, 2007, 02:04 PM   #1539
country flag HenryMag.

Nogui won Espinho 10k after def. Gubernatis in the final by 7-5 3-6 6-1!!

congrats Nogui!!
Old Oct 20th, 2007, 11:41 AM   #1540
country flag HenryMag.

Michelle in on SF in San Luis Potosi 25k...

Next opponentt is Arantxa Rus.
Old Oct 20th, 2007, 06:32 PM   #1541
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute

Michelle.
Derek. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2007, 07:59 PM   #1542
country flag Nederlander RUS

Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of

well done, Michelle!
Old Oct 21st, 2007, 07:49 PM   #1543
Whatzup

Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold

How is it possible that Michelle can play so much tournaments? I always thougth that when your are 14 years old you're able to play 3 10k tournaments and 4 higher. But she played already more. Has the rule changed?

Sexy Girl AnnA KournikovA

Whatzup is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2007, 07:23 AM   #1544
country flag HenryMag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whatzup View Post
How is it possible that Michelle can play so much tournaments? I always thougth that when your are 14 years old you're able to play 3 10k tournaments and 4 higher. But she played already more. Has the rule changed?
She can play 1 WTA (Miami), 2 ITF's higher than 25k (Midland and Albuquerque - both 75k) and 4 ITF's 10k or 25k (San Luis Potosi and Mexico City this week - both 25k.).

It's her 5th tourney, because Bogotá 25k doesn't count, since she didn't get points to the rank.
Old Oct 24th, 2007, 11:34 AM   #1545
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

Frederica def Molinero in the first round of Mexico City.

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*SuarezNavarro*Duarte*Martic*Ryba rikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*Tow nsend*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
.Podoroska.Bonardi.HaddadMaia.PerezRojas.Gonzalez.
*Furlanetto*Goncalves*Pigossi*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote