Portuguese players thread - Page 101 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 13th, 2007, 11:18 PM   #1501
country flag The Guilty
Team WTAworld

The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of
Re: Portuguese players thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legion Argentina View Post
People nobody knows if Frederica was in Argentina in the lastest week, coz her argies friends are in Brazil now. May be is still here training with Molinero.
Any info about that? Or she is in Portugal?
I'm pretty sure she's in Argentina, because she didn't come to Portugal to play the Portuguese National Championships and next week she'll be playing in the USA
The Guilty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 13th, 2007, 11:39 PM   #1502
country flag Peyroteo

Peyroteo is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
....coz her argies friends are in Brazil now..... ?
I don´t understand... Can you explain better..
Thank you
Peyroteo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2007, 11:42 PM   #1503
country flag Peyroteo

Exclamation Re: Portuguese players thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Guilty View Post
I'm pretty sure she's in Argentina, because she didn't come to Portugal to play the Portuguese National Championships and next week she'll be playing in the USA
She´s not in Portugal Ok.... But why in argentina??
Old Sep 14th, 2007, 01:09 AM   #1504
country flag Ravsieg

Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peyroteo View Post
She´s not in Portugal Ok.... But why in argentina??
She's been based there for a while, for training.

~~ just too lovely ~~

Sorana Cirstea

Maria Kirilenko ~ Dominika Cibulkova ~ Raluca Olaru ~ Viktoria Azarenka

Formerly ~Kirilenko#1Fan~
Ravsieg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2007, 12:15 PM   #1505
country flag Peyroteo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravsieg View Post
She's been based there for a while, for training.
You Know Who is the Frederica Coach??
Old Sep 14th, 2007, 12:30 PM   #1506
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

***I dont know if she is still coached by an argentian coach. She used to some years ago, may be she change it now. I will try to found his name, it was something like Ciezner or something like that.
You ask becouse you know the answer or becouse you dont know the answer about her coach?

**Her argies friends are Natalia Gussoni,Andrea Benitez,Ma.Vanina Garcia Sokol and Soledad Esperon. They use to practiced together in Argentina for while, and in most of cases they used to play the same challenger tournaments but now the argies went down in the rankings and try to comeback as Frederica is doing now.

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*SuarezNavarro*Duarte*Martic*Ryba rikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*Tow nsend*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
.Podoroska.Bonardi.HaddadMaia.PerezRojas.Gonzalez.
*Furlanetto*Goncalves*Pigossi*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2007, 12:31 PM   #1507

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

I would like to ask you Peyroteo if you are a fredericafan, or her friend or whatever?

Old Sep 14th, 2007, 12:44 PM   #1508
country flag Peyroteo

Quote:
I would like to ask you Peyroteo if you are a fredericafan, or her friend or whatever?
I am the Fan for Tenis Portuguese... And you are a friend the Frederica???
Old Sep 14th, 2007, 12:46 PM   #1509
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute

Michelle lost 6-7(4) 6-7(4) to the #1 seed Ksenia Pervak in the QF.
Derek. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2007, 12:57 PM   #1510

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peyroteo View Post
I am the Fan for Tenis Portuguese... And you are a friend the Frederica???
Not I am not a friend of her sadly. Im a fan of her since Campos do Jordao 2003. She usually have great result in that challenger tounament and hopefully Brazilian television has a coverage and also a livestream (you can see some past video matches in that website if you want,i dont know if they are still there) so i watched her playing and I like her.

Not I just only ask if you are a friend of her, becouse you dont know why she is in Argentina,who is her coach, who are her tennis-friends for that reason so i was hardly to belive if you were a fan of her.

Old Sep 14th, 2007, 01:45 PM   #1511
country flag The Guilty
Team WTAworld

The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of The Guilty has much to be proud of

Quote:
***I dont know if she is still coached by an argentian coach. She used to some years ago, may be she change it now. I will try to found his name, it was something like Ciezner or something like that.
You ask becouse you know the answer or becouse you dont know the answer about her coach?
I have that doubt as well. Because after her bad beginning of this year, she said that she had stopped working with Guillermo Czerner and that she was without a coach. But then, after the Bogota tournament, I read in a newspaper that she was going to be practising in Buenos Aires in Argentina and that she would come back in a tournament in the USA, but no news about who is coaching her, so I still don't know.
Old Sep 14th, 2007, 08:00 PM   #1512
country flag Rui.

Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute Rui. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek. View Post
Michelle lost 6-7(4) 6-7(4) to the #1 seed Ksenia Pervak in the QF.
let's see how she goes in Albuquerque

Psycho Killer
Qu'est-ce que c'est
fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far better
Run run run run run run run away
Rui. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2007, 09:49 PM   #1513
country flag The Guilty
Team WTAworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruisantos View Post
let's see how she goes in Albuquerque
The way she's playing she'll be lucky to win a set...
Old Sep 15th, 2007, 01:11 PM   #1514
country flag Peyroteo

[quote=Legion Argentina;11639207]Not I am not a friend of her sadly. Im a fan of her since Campos do Jordao 2003. She usually have great result in that challenger tounament and hopefully Brazilian television has a coverage and also a livestream (you can see some past video matches in that website if you want,i dont know if they are still there) so i watched her playing and I like her.

Can you say to me that site web?? In order that I am able to see
Old Sep 20th, 2007, 12:47 PM   #1515
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute

Michelle won her first match in $75K Albuquerque, 6-3 5-7 6-3 over Wheeler.
Derek. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote